CHATER 2

I LOVE YOU ! THAT'S THE TRUTH [TWO SHOT]

I LOVE YOU! THAT’S THE TRUTH [ONE SHOT]

CHAPTER TWO

Sunye noona.. sohee called

Hmmmm. What is it? Sunye said..

I’m nervious.. sohee said holding her chest where her heart was…

Everybody feels that sohee when it comes on performing on stage… sunye said…

But it’s different from the usual feeling.. sohee said…

What do you mean different..?? yubin said curiously as she hears their conversation

Sohee looked at her co-member… I feel something will going to happen… she said worriedly..

Something will happen..?? hyelim said..

The rest of them looked at each other… don’t worry sohee everything well be fine.. sunye said while rubbing her back to comfort her… the other nodded as they agreed on sunye..

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  =

The Wonder Girls is performing on one event that brought different k-pop idols from the different groups and entertainment.

Everyone was in awe as they watching the different performances. Sohee was just staring on cheondung as they performed on stage with his co-member she was so amazed of how good was cheondung and not to mention how hot and handsome he was on stage… when it was Wonder Girls time to performed cheondung cant take his eyes on sohee . She was so beautiful and y as they performed on stage.

The event successful everybody enjoys it as well as the audience who was cheering on their idols and it was 2ne1 who ended the show…

Nichkhun went near to cheondung who standing next to his co-member…

Nice performance…!! Nichkhun said…

Thanks bro… cheondung said…

Oh..!!!! its heechul and----- nichkun said…

Hmm.. who…?? Cheondung asked…

Look cheondung… its heechul ans sohee… looks like there talking and sohee seems to enjoy it… nichkhun said…

Jealousy was creeping all over cheondung’s body…

Woo..!! That won’t do…cheondung thought… he then started walking towards sohee and heechul’s direction…

Sohee… cheondung called.. sohee turn around as she hears someone calling him..

Oh..! dongie … sohee said smiling..but cheondung face was so opposite to sohee he was not smile at all…

Are you okay…?? Sohee asked as she notices his mood…some idols are looking on them curiously including the rest of SM town and Sohee’s co-member who was near to them…

Is there a problem?? Heechul asked… but it seems that the two of them didn’t notice heechul they were just staring on each other…

Come with me… cheondung said as he grabbed sohee’s hand and pulled her to walked with him..

Dongie wait..!!! sohee said but cheondung didn’t listen he was just keep dragging her away from heechul and rest of the artist around them..Everyone was so shocked upon seeing the two of them… heechul was left standing still on shocked of what was just happen…

They went back stage and as soon as they arrived there cheondung pushed sohee on the wall…

Yah..! cheondung let go of me!! Sohee exclaimed.. he loosen his grip and stand in front of her…

Sohee observed cheondung. She looked at cheoindung’s eyes and it seems that he wants to say something….

Yah..! why did you do that..??!! Haven’t you saw I was talking to him..!sohee shouted…

That’s why I dragged you away from him…cheondung said finally…

What??!!! Sohee said..

I don’t want you to talk to him…. Cheondung explained..

But why..?? sohee said..

Haven’t you notice..?? cheondung asked..

Notice what…?? Sohee asked curiously…

Ahh..!! aish!! Never mind… cheondung said…

What is it..?? sohee said..

I said never mind… cheondung said raising his voice a little…

Wait.. are you jealous…?? Sohee said almost whispering the last words…

Cheondung looked at her…but didn’t say a word..

Tell me cheondung are you jealous of him… Sohee said…

Nae..!!! I am..!!! happy!! Cheondung shouted..

Wait why you are shouting on me..!!  Sohee said..

Ah..!!! okay..okay..!! sorry.. cheondung said said..

But why are you jealous ..?? she asked…

Okay I admit it …I love you… I love you!!! That’s the truth…!!!  Cheondung said…

Sohee gasps upon hearing the three words on cheondung..

Suddenly they hear the crowd was cheering and shouting outside…

What happening outside…? Cheondung said..

They hear someone was clearing a throat…

Ahermmm… opps!! Did I interrupted you… nichkhun said..as he was the one who cleared his throat…

What are you doing here..?!!! sohee said..

We heard everything.. That’s why the crowd was getting crazy…nichkhun said..

You what..??!! But how..??!! cheondung shouted..

Through that.. Nichkhun said he then pointed out the microphone that was right next on them…

Then cheondung got an idea… he smile and grabbed sohee hand…

What are you doing..?? sohee asked..

Lets go out side… cheondung said..

What?!! No way.. sohee said. But cheondung didn’t listen to her and once again he dragged sohee outside…

The crowd was even louder as they went on stage…

Can I barrowed the mic..?? cheondung asked the MC…

Sure..!! The mc said and the mic to cheondung…as soon as the mic was in his hand everyone keep silent..

Cheondung cleared his throat… yes… what was you heard was true… cheondung said…

He looked at sohee who was slightly bowing her head…and basck to the audience…

I love her… I love sohee… and I won’t deny the fact that I fall in love with her… he said in a matter of fact tone…

 This time looked at him and he can tell that he was not lying on the words he said… she smiles upon realizing it…

Cheondung kneeled down in front of her while holding her left hand… everyone was gasps including sohee of cheondung sudden action…her beats so fast as if she was on a marathon…

Sohee… will you be my girlfriend…..?? cheondung said… the crowd is cheering including the idols that surrounding them…

Sohee can hear the crowd persuaded her to say yes as well as the idols…

She looked at the crowd, to the idols, to cheondung’s noona Dara who was smiling widely… to heechul who nodded and smile and lastly to cheondung who was nervously staring on her…

He smile to him and pulled him up.. And without further ado she nodded…

Cheondung jumped to joy as he saw sohee saying yes…. He hugged sohee so tight.. everyone was clapping their hands some are cheering and saying congratulation on them…

They hear the crowd shouting KISS!!!

They looked at each other… so are we going to grant there wish…? Cheondung asked teasingly..

Do we have a choice.. sohee said smiling…

And without further ado cheondung place his lips on the top of hers… they parted and hugged each other... And once again kiss her on the lips…. They can still hearing the crowd clapping their hand and cheering on them as they kissed passionately…

 

THE END

 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =  = = ==  =

HOPE YOU LIKE MY ONE SHOT FOR SOHEE AND CHEONDUNG…!!!

THANKS FORIN ADVANCE ON YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBCRIPTION….

-LARA-