CHAPTER 1

I LOVE YOU ! THAT'S THE TRUTH [TWO SHOT]

I LOVE YOU! THAT’S THE TRUTH [ONE SHOT]

CHAPTER ONE

Its usual day for Cheondung to wake up early morning go to the gym to have some workout and rehearse after that.

Cheondung went to the dance studio after working out to practice their number that they will going to perform on a very important event of the year.

Hmmm…am I too early…?? Cheondung said to himself..

He looked at his was and it was still 8:30 am… he sighed upon realizing that he was right…

So what would I do now…?? He thought…he roamed his eyes on the studio and smile afterwards.

Hmmm… maybe I should rehearse a little bit…. He said to himself. He put down his things on the corner and got his iPod and placed the earphone on his ears. As soon as he hears the music on his iPod he started dancing...

Because he has an earphone on his ears he didn’t noticed that someone was coming… they opened the door and got shocked upon seeing that someone already got first.

Unnie I think someone got here first…?? Sohee said. As she is one of those persons..

Hmmm… you’re right… Sunye said as she is other one…

I think I know him…sunye said… they take a closer look to know who it is…

 Oh..! Itscheondung..!!! sunye exclaimed…which makes cheondung stop on dancing. He turns around to find out who calls his name…

Oh…!! Sunyenoona…! Cheondung said excitedly…

Dongie… what’s up…?!! Sunye said. She grabbed sohee’s hand dragged her to walked with her. They went closer to cheondung…

Cheondung was beats so fast upon seeing sohee who was dragging by sunyenoona…

Omo…! Otoke…! Why is she with her…?? Thunder said to himself nerviously…

Yah..! cheondung-sshi practicing too much…?? Sunye teasingly asked…

Cheondung holds his nape with a cute expression… noona stop that… cheondung said embarrassed…and plus I don’t have anything to do…. He added…

Hmmm…Is that so..?? Well that’s good of you..! sunye said smiling ….

Cheondung just smile as his response on her…

Oh..! Before I forgot..! sunye said and pulledsohee who was beside her all the time and just being quite listening on them…

Can you take a looked onsohee for a while. I’m just going something on my car…sunye said…

NoonaI’m not a child anymore I can take care of myself…Sohee said embarrassed.

Yes..But you’re still our maknae… sunye said whiling pinching her cheeks…

Cheondung chuckled upon watching them which makes sohee blushed…

So dongie…?? Sunye said…

Cheondung looked at sunye who was waiting on his answer and on sohee… he looked back at sunye and slightly nodded…

Yes…! Thanks Dung-ah…! Sunye said... she waved goodbye before living them...

It was so quite in the studio when only just the two of them left.

Cheondung cleared his to throat to break the silence. Sohee turn her gazed onto him…

Ammm. Sohee how are you..?? cheondung asked nerviously…

Hmmm. Me (pointing herself).. I’m okay…why..?? sohee said..

Cheondung looked at her and smile his signature smile the formed a slit on his eyes... sohee skipped a beat before resuming to its fast beating… sohee’s heart was beating fast since a few minute ago…

Why are you smiling like that..?? sohee asked…

I’m just so happy being near with you. Its like a dream come true… cheondung thought…

Cheondung… sohee called…

Hmm. What is it..?? cheondung said..

You didn’t answer me…! Sohee exclaimed…

Huh..! Sorry.. amm just don’t mind me… cheondung said…

Are you okay..?? sohee asked curiously…

He nodded ans stands up. He dusted himself and walked towards sohee who was seating on the floor as well…Sohee watches him as he walking near to her…  he stop in front of her and offered his left hand in front of her…

Sohee looked at his hand and to his face… amm.. what are you doing..?? she asked curiously but with a sense of nerviuosness on the tone of her voice.

Dance with me… cheondung said smiling..

Sohee was surprised of the sudden invitation… dance... With ... You… sohee said emphasizing each word…

He nodded and grabbed her hands pulling her to stand up… sohee landed in front of cheondung her face was so close to his…

Then cheondung put sohee’s left hand on his shoulder while he hold the other hand… he put his right hand on sohee’s waist. Sohee was just staring on him the whole time was doing that…

Cheondung started to sway and sohee fallowed him… their eyes locked on each other. Sohee didn’t even notice that she put her head on cheondung’s shoulder as they were dancing together.

Not knowing on them someone entered the studio… I’m missing something here…??!! Nichkhun exclaimed as he was the one who enter the studio…

Cheondung and sohee looked at him and into each other they parted immediately their faces turns completely red as they realizing what they are doing…

Nichkhun giggled seeing their reaction… he cleared his throat. Dongie your studio was right next to this studio we are the one who’s going to use this studio. They switch it a while ago and your co-members were already there… I think they’re waiting for you… nichkhun said…

Huh..!! How come nobody told me…! Cheondung said. He immediately get his things and hurriedly went out the studio…. He then realizes that he didn’t say goodbye to nichkhun and sohee so he went back on his way.

Khunnie..!!! He called as he open the door… nichkhun turn around and faces him…

Amm.. Thanks by the way.. cheondung said ans bow his head.. When he rises up he took a glance on sohee and when she saw it cheondung smile to her. Sohee smile back to him but they immediately pulled out their smile as they notice nichkhun staring smiling as well…cheondung close the door ans proceeds to their studio…

What was that sohee…?? Nichkun asked smiling..

What..??!! sohee said..

Those smiles… gazes that you and cheondung sharing… are you---…nichkhun said smiling while moving his brows up and down

No were not..!!! sohee said…

Haha..! Lair..! I know you like him… Nichkhun said giving her a teasing looks..

I’m not… sohee said while inclining her head to the side to hide her blusing face…

Don’t deny it sohee-sshi. I know you like him. I can see it throught your eyes…  nichkhun said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Sohee was left dump folded on nichkhun’s words.

Don’t worry sohee I won’t tell anyone about this and what was happen a while ago… Nichkhun said teasingly…

Sohee looked at nickhun ans smile to him…