The "Secret" Surprise

What A BEAUTEE

 

Hwang looked at the her two older friends as they stared at the other for a good four minutes before shrugging and walking back out the door she came from. If she wanted to find out the surprise she had to go look for what the oldest had in store for the sugar sweet Jackie.
 
“Excuse me… have you seen a girl by the name of Rei?” Hwang raised a brow at the voice, it was very familiar to her but she didn’t know from where.
 
“Um.. She’s up on the fourth floor and to your ri-” before she could finish her sentence, Hwang turned to look at the person to get a surprise. 
 
“CHANGJO!” Hwang shouted in excitement, her eyes looking him over to see how he changed. Not only was he older looking, he had a large bouquet of roses and a big teddy bear as well as a small bag. 
 
Changjo gave the small blonde and smile and carefully placed the things in his hand on the table next to them before getting closer and giving Hwang a bear hug. He couldn’t believe that the partner of his hyung Ricky had gotten so beautiful and much more open. 
 
“I came to give these to-” “You’re the surprise right?” Changjo chuckled and gave Hwang a nod before grabbing the things he had set down moments ago.
 
“By the way… nice shirt. Is that a transformer?” Hwang smiled bigger and nodded and Changjo noticed something before they started to walk.
 
“You got your braces taken off.” Hwang nodded and opened the door for him.
Once the two got to the dorm door they heard Jackie and Rei slightly arguing. Jackie wanted her to tell her what the surprise was and Rei was refusing to say a word. Changjo looked down at the head of the bear in his arms nervously as Hwang unlocked the door. 
Would Jackie have missed him?
 
As he thought of the question, Changjo’s cheeks and ears turned a slight pink. 
 
“Here we go Changjo,” Hwang took a breath and opened the door and stepped in, forgetting her to take off her shoes. “Unnis I’m back~! And I found something!” 
 
The two stopped their mini argument and looked at the door to see Hwang and someone holding a large bear and a bouquet of red roses and a mini bag. Rei, knew instantly and grinned while Jackie went over to Hwang and scolded her for letting in a stranger.
 
“Cinnie you shouldn’t let others that you don’t know into our dorm.” Hwang giggled at how serious Jackie was when she spoke but she just stepped to the sides.
 
Then can you please him out?” Hwang said in French, skipping over to Rei as Jackie was going to do so.
 
“I’m so sorry but you have to leave-” Jackie lost the seriousness of her voice as she watched the flowers move out of the Changjo’s face and reveled himself to her.
 
“Do I have to leave, or will you except your belated birthday gifts.” Jackie smiled and covered her eyes slightly as tears formed in them.
 
“Ye-yeah… T-thank you.” Jackie took the flowers and teddy bear from Changjo’s arms and bowed slightly. When she stood up straight, Changjo set the flowers down and out of her hands before pulling her into a gentle hug, resting his chin on her head. Jackie just stood there in slight shock for five minutes before hugging him back. When she pulled her face away she realized something.
 
She missed him. 
 
Second chapter~ I hope it was okay. :3 and I always wanted a big teddy bear so i had to put one in this chapter. I also thought it'd be cute for Jackie to get a late birthday present from Changjo. :)  
also I do know French but since it's not my first language I tend to forget congregations and things like that so French is teal for future references.