The "New" Beginning

What A BEAUTEE

 

“Look how big you two have gotten!” Rei smiled as she welcomed back the rest of her band mates from their long vacation with a big hug. 
 
“Rei unni… you saw us last week.” Jackie struggled to speak as her oldest unni suffocated her with her hug. 
 
“Yeah… and you skyped with me all week.” Hwang slipped out of her hold and placed a hand to her chest lightly before giving Rei her sweet smile.
 
Since the group was getting back together, the girls were coming back to their dorm and with their label mates. Rei, for the last year has been going to university and oddly was attending the same one that her old partner Minsoo was attending. After only seeing him in an education environment Rei was still slightly annoyed by him- not as annoyed as she use to be but enough to not answer his calls once and awhile.
 
“Where are Minyoung, Kira and até Minhee?” Hwang said with an excited expression on her face, her brown color contacts not doing justice to her blue and green eyes.
 
“They arrived earlier but since you two were coming so late, our manager let them go out with some friends.” Rei dully said as she looked out the window of the dorms and watched as the rain hit it. As she looked out, Rei could see someone who she didn’t expect for another hour.
 
“Jackie can I ask you one question?” Jackie tilted her head to the side and gave her friend a confused look. 
 
“Go ahead unni.” Rei smiled as she watched the cute expression on her face, a little bit of her dark hair in her face.
 
“If I arranged for a surprise for you would you like it?” Rei was getting excited, since Jackie was now older and had more confidence and was more open from modeling Rei couldn’t wait to see what she would say at her surprise.
 
Jackie thought about it for a second, tilted her head back up right and smiled genuinely before saying, “I would take it openly since anything you get me I know you had a lot of thought in it.”
 
Rei smirked mischievously before nodded . 
This was going to be good.
 
I know it's short and I also know that the girls are older BUT dont worry their younger selves are not forgotten~ and I hope this was okay. And I do appreciate feedback please. Thank you~ Ps. for those of you that had read Sweet Fantasy before I took off the chapters. Cindy had five names so I just used her very first one since I thought it was cool looking. :)