A birthday suprise?

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 


Ahjusshi and the rest of s went back to the recording studio to record for their upcoming comeback. He told me that I’ll just text him later where will we eat since it’s still undecided and I’ll be meeting Shindong-oppa now at the airport. I went out from YG building and wait for a bus going to the airport.

 

“Oppa, where are you?” I asked Shindong-oppa in the phone as I went inside the airport.

“We’re at the benches near the arrival area. The plane just landed.” Oppa said from the other line.

“Okay, I’m already in the airport, I’ll see you there!” I happily said as I hang the phone and make a brisk walk to the arrival area. As I arrived at the arrival area, I see Shindong-oppa and Nari-unnie sitting in the benches.

“Unnie! Oppa!” I yell and they look at me. Oppa look at his watch, signalling that I’m late while Nari-unnie went to me and hug me.

“Annyong Ji Eun-ah! How is my little pretty donsaeng?” Narie-unnie asked she hug me.

“I’m great! I just got my report card!” I happily said and wave my report card.

“Really? How’s your grades?” Unnie asked me as she open and look at my grades. “Wow! You Ace all your grades! I’m proud of you!”

“Of course! Ahjusshi is very good tutor!” I said, matter-of-factly tone.

“Really? You asked help from Seunghyun?” Oppa asked as Nari-unnie handed my card to him.

“NEH! He help me in my Science!” I grin and jump happily.

“What will he get in return?” Shindong-oppa asked as he handed my card back.

“Dinner.” I said and then I stop as I see people coming out from the arrival area. “OMO~! OMO~! OMO~! UNNIEEEEEE!” I yell happily as I ran towards my sister.

“JI EUN!” Jiyeon said as she ran towards me with her luggages. We hug each other and she even spin me around. “You miss me?”

“NEH! You’re strong! You can already carry me!” I happily said as I release the hug.

“That means that you reduce weight. Hehehe.. I miss you donsaeng.” Jiyeon said as she kiss my cheeks.

“I miss you more unnie!” I grin and hug her tight. After the short yet long hugging, Shindong-oppa make a fake cough and Jiyeon-unnie turn her back and sees the couple.

“OMO~! OPPA! UNNIE!” She happily said as I release her and them. “I miss you guys!”

“We miss you to little queenbee.” Shindong-oppa said as he brush Jiyeon-unnie’s hair.  “How’s the States?”

“It’s okay. It’s break so that means a lot of time spending with the my two favourite siblings in the whole wide universe!” She happily said as she put her arms to our shoulders.

Jiyeon-unnie is not my biological sister, only oppa. But we treat each other as sisters, more like blood-related sisters than just the usual friend-sisters. We went out the airport and walk to Shindong-oppa’s car. He drive us to our house (yes, our parents’ home), it’s where Jiyeon-unnie usually stays whenever she’s in Korea rather than staying in a hotel or apartment. During the drive, we can’t stop talking to each other. It’s been years since she last came back to Korea.

“So, how is married life?” Jiyeon-unnie asked as we rest ourselves in the backseats.

“Fine, fun, weird..but fun.” I happily said and show my card. “Ahjusshi help me in my science. Because of that, I ACE all my subjects!”

“Really? Congratulations! Hmmm.. Seunghyun-oppa must be really smart then.” She said as she looks at my grades.

“NEH! We’ll be having dinner later. And I want you to meet him!” I said and put my report card at my bag. “Oh yeah, Unnie! I want you to meet someone!”

“Don’t tell me.. You set me up for a blind date?” Jiyeon-unnie asked as I just give my sly smile at her. “Just as I thought would happened.”

 

“We didn’t rearrange in your room. I hope it’s okay for you.” Mom said as she open Jiyeon-unnie’s room.

“Not at all umma. I miss you guys!” Jiyeon-unnie hug my mom and dad. Yeah, they’re close alright. According to mom, what happened to her and oppa’s dad is all at the past and Jiyeon is not included to that past. Umma and Appa treats Jiyeon-unnie like their daughter also, as how their dad treats me whenever I get a chance to see him here in Seoul.

After the small reunion, we help unpack Unnie’s things and spend more time in the house. I went to my room after helping unnie and just lie in my bed. I miss my room so much! It was already 6pm when I went out from the house. Oppa offered to drop me wherever Ahjusshi and I will meet but I refuse. I went to the bus stop and wait for my ride in which, it just came after a couple of second. I texted Ahjusshi to meet me at ‘La Petite’, it’s a quite-fancy restaurant where Suzy and I would go if we feel like eating something expensive.

I arrived at the restaurant just in time Ahjusshi park his car. I saw him and waited for him to go out from the car so we could go inside together.

“you look like an ogre.” I as he walks to me. He’s wearing a blue leather jacket with hoodie and a cap with an ‘oh-so-big’ sunglasses. “Where’s the sun?”

“Just keep quiet if you don’t want anyone to notice us. Fans are just around the corner.” He said as he walk passed me and opens the door. “After you.”

We went inside and proceed to the table at the second floor. We immediately sit down and a waiter came to us to take your order.

“Ahjusshi, you’ll gonna treat me dinner. Arasso?” I smile as I flipped the menu.

“Bwoh? Why me?” He asked as he heads up at me. “You ace all your subjects, you should be the one treating me dinner.”

“How can I? I’m just a mere average high school girl who ask for allowance from her husband?” I said in puppy eyes.

“Fine. But I expect you to treat me tomorrow.” He said and chuckles.

“BWOH? WAE?” I asked while facing him. “Is there something very important happening tomorrow?”

 

*TOP’s POV*

“BWOH? WAE? Is there something very important happening tomorrow?” She said and my jaw suddenly drops.

Don’t tell me she didn’t know?  “Ahmm.. It’s really important, you don’t know any occasion?”

“Hmmm.. The day I’m gonna set up the date of Myungsoo-oppa and Jiyeon-unnie?” She said and tilts her head. “Well, that’s quite important than my quiz in history.”

She have no idea then. “Nothing. Let’s just order.” I said and we take our order.                             

We eat and we chat. We talk about my work, her classes and Jiyeon’s arrival. We decided to meet have dinner with Jiyeon tomorrow since this little brat don’t have ANY IDEA about my special day tomorrow. After eating, I paid the bill and we decided to head home

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Guess who I’ve met earlier at the YG Building!” She said excitedly as we went inside the car.

“Uhmmm.. Your Super Junior oppas?” I said and chuckled.

“No. You’re such a loser! How can they be there if they’re from SM? Duh?” Ji Eun said sarcastically. “I miss those oppas.” She said as he slouch and then looks at me. “Still, they’re not the ones I saw. TRY TO GUESS! TRY TO GUESS!”

“Sakura? Naruto? Luffy? Tony tony chopper?” I named a few and earn a smack in the head. “Ouch! What was that for?”

“For being so sarcastic!” Ji Eun as she rolls her eyes and got another smack in the arms.

“Ouch! Watch it! I’ve been practicing nonstop. I’m really tired. Can’t you just tell me who did you saw?” I said as I start the engine and then, start driving.

“hmmmp! Fine! I just saw Park Bom of 2ne1!” She blurted out.

*sqeeeeeaaaaak*

I suddenly stop the car and Ji Eun almost throws herself in the front.

“OUCH!” She yell in pain after crashing her head in the drawer. “WTH! What was that for!?”

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO SECURE YOUR SEAT BELT?” I shout at her and grab her seatbelt from the door when it was stretch and wrap… in her body.

“I’m secured.” She said silently, looking down. “See?”

“Let’s go.” I just said and drive again. WTF? Why did I shout at her? Is it because she slams herself to the drawer again? Or I thought she didn’t wear her seatbelt?

I continue driving, the whole car ride was extremely silent. No one dares to talk first. We finally reach the condo, she just keep quiet. I park the car to the usual parking space and let the engine die.

“AIIISH!” I yell in frustration and get out of the door and started walking. I immediately lock the car and headed to the elevator. As it reached to our floor, I immediately went to our unit and slam the door. Why am I so frustrated right now? Is it because of her slamming in the car drawer or forgetting by birthday? Or mentioning Bom? “This is sooo frustrating!”

“What’s so frustrating?” I hear noona asked me as she went out from the office/her room. “The fact that you have a very hectic and tiring schedule? Or leaving Ji Eun someone out there?”

“What?” What does she mean by leaving Ji Eun? “What do you mean? She’s just beside…” I said and look at my side but haven’t seen any shadow of the little brat who happens to be my wife, “..me.”

“Yeah right. I’m going home now. As in back to the house, and I’ll keep this room passcode so that you cannot be in another room.” She said as she gets her luggage. “Oh, and btw, your pretty little princess is at your car crying because his FRUSTRATED-DICKHEAD-husband just locks her up in his car.”

“Lock up in the car?” I muttered and trying to recollect what she said. Then I remember opening and closing the door, walking ahead and locking ..my car! I’m sooo dead. “I’ll be right back!”

I immediately went out from our unit and start running to the parking lot where I find Ji Eun inside my car. I immediately click the unlock button and went to Ji Eun.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t notice you were in there.” I said as I open the door and she went out.

“It’s okay. I didn’t really panic.” She said and smile.

“Why? Aren’t you supposed to be mad because you got lock up in the car?” I angrily said as I look at her.

“No.” She replied simply and put on her earphones.

“Why?” I said. Yes, I’m angry. Why? Because what kind of person who’s not mad after he/she got lock up inside a car or house? What about the yelling in the car earlier? This is really a weird girl.

“Because I know that you will come back to get me.” She simply said and starts walking towards the elevator door.

I suddenly stop being mad at her. All I feel is the fast beating of my heart and I feel calm. I could feel my cheeks burning also. Thud-thud, thud-thud..

“How sure are you that I’ll come back to get you?” I asked, quite shuttering but I manage to say it in one sentence.

“I just know.”

 

We went back to the unit and found noona at the kitchen doing something.

“We’re home!” Ji Eun happily yell and went to our room. I then follow her to our room and get some clothes.

“I’ll change in the bathroom.” I just said as I get my clothes and went out from the room.

After changing, I went back to our room to get Ji Eun’s clothes and put it in the laundry. I then went to the living room and see Ji Eun and noona watching tv. I went there and seat beside Ji Eun who’s sitting in the couch.

“So noona, when are you planning to go home?” I asked as I relax myself in the couch.

“I was supposed to go home tonight but then again, you two might have a fight. I decided to stay here and go home tomorrow.” Noona said as she eats some fruits. I just nod and face the tv.

“Omo~! Henry-oppa is so cute!” Ji Eun said as she watchs Henry of Super Junior dancing.

“Psch. Then go get him.” I sarcastically said and get the fruit from Ji Eun’s hand and eat it.

“What wrong with you today?” Ji Eun asked as she looks at me.

“Why? What’s wrong with me?” I said as I roll my eyes, hmmm.. let me see, you forgot my birthday is today, you didn’t get mad after I yell at you in the car and from locking you up in the car.

“You’re being a jerk. I lost my appetite. I’m going to sleep now.” Ji Eun said and walks out.

“What did you guys do?” Noona asked while her eyes glued on the tv.

“It’s nothing.” I simply said and continue watching tv.

 

It was already 12 midnight when I turn off the tv and secure the doors. I went to see Noona at the other room, she’s sleeping already. I walk to our room and see Ji Eun sleeping in the bed. I get a pillow and went to the sofa. I was about to lie in bed when I hear Ji Eun talk.

“Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi!” Ji Eun yells silently in her sleep. I panic a little and went to her.

“Ji Eun, are you okay?” I asked as I try to shake Ji Eun. Ji Eun suddenly wakes up and looks at me. “Are you okay?”

“Huh? ..Ahjusshi, I’m okay. Just a weird dream.” She said while she yawns. “Are you going to sleep already?”

“Neh. Why?” I asked and all of the sudden she move a little to the side.

“Can you sleep with me? Please? I’m having nightmares.” She said and pouts. She’s sooo cute.

“Arasso. Sleep tight.” I went to sleep beside him and she suddenly put her arms around my chest part and hugs me.

“Good night Ahjusshi!*yawn*,” She said and drift to dreamland. I kiss her forehead and hug her.

 

*Ji Eun’s POV*

I wake up at exactly 3am look at Ahjusshi who’s peacefully sleeping beside me.

“Good morning Ahjusshi!” I whisper and kiss him in the cheeks. Weird right? I find him a ert but at some point, I grown to like him.

I silently get up and went to the kitchen. Time to make some cake! He might think that I don’t know what day it is but actually, I know! I just pretend not to know to cover my surprise which is being the very first one to greet him and bake him a cake.  “I’m gonna wake him up by 6am. I have 3hours to do this thing.”

I get the ingredients and start making the cake. While mixing the batter, unnie woke up and went to the kitchen.

“You’re in a mess. What are you doing?” unnie asked as she open the fridge to get water. Yeah, I’m in a mess. I keep on touching my face which makes me looks like a ghost, and my hair is in a messy bun. Even my apron is full of flours.

“It’s Ahjusshi’s birthday. I’m baking a cake for him!” I beamed at her while I happily mix the batter.

“Let me help then.” She offered and wears her apron. I nod and together we make the cake.

 

It took as almost 2hours to finish the cake. While the cake is in the oven, unnie and I were busy making the icing of the cake. We even make a fondant! Good thing I already have gum paste in the fridge. After the cake was perfectly baked, we started to decorate it! It was about 5:30 am when we finish the whole cake.

“WOW! The cake is so pretty!” I happily said and clap my hands. “Unnie! You’re really a good artist!”

 

“It’s nothing. If it’s for my little sis-in-law, I’m more than happy to help.” She told me and brushes my hair. “You get ready then. I’ll go back to sleep now.”

“Okay! I’ll go get ready for school first before I give this present to him.” I said and put the cake on the side. I then quickly went to our room and prepare my things. After 30 minutes of preparing, I went to our room with the cake in my hand.

                Sengil chukahamnida~Sengil chukahamnida~!

                Sarang hanuen Ahjusshi!

                Sengil chukahamnida!

I happily sing the birthday song as he shrugged in the bed.

“What do you want Ji?” Ahjusshi asked me as weakly answer.

“Time to celebrate someone’s birthday!” I happily say it as I carefully walk just to make sure tht the birthday candle is not melting. It looks perfect!

“Yeah.yeah.yeah.” He said as he blows the candle and went back to sleep.

“WHAAAAT THE???” 0.o

 

___________________________________________

Updated! What do you think you!?

hmmm..I'm so sleepy! sorry fot the lame replied!

Subscribe amd Comment!

 

<3baboiefrelin