Acing the test!

Little mrs.Bad Boy

 

“We’re home!” JiEun happily yelled as she quickly take off her shoes and ran to the kitchen.

“It’s pretty late already. What did you guys do?” Noona asked as she walks towards the living room with a pillow on her arm.

“We drop Ji Eun’s friend in his house before coming home.” I simply said as I take off my shoes and went straight to the couch.

“Stand up mister. Dinner’s in the table.” My sister simply said and went straight to the kitchen.

“WAAAAAH! AHJUSSHI! can I eat ice cream already?” I hear Ji Eun yell from the kitchen.

“NO! Eat your dinner first!”  I yell back as I stand up and proceed to the dining table.

As I went to the dining table, which is just located to the kitchen, I see Ji Eun with the ice cream tube in her front.

“AHJUSSHI! Please?!? I want to eat my ice cream!” Ji Eun begs at me with her popular puppy eyes. I eye my sister who is just laughing secretly while placing some food in the table.

“No. And that’s final. You finish your dinner first, after , you eat your ice cream.” I firmly said as I seat on the head chair. Ji Eun was about to say something again but I cut her off. “—and no, you are not allowed to eat it by yourself. Surrender the ice cream to Noona.”

Ji Eun pouts and gives the ice cream to Noona.

“I’ll put this in the freezer so it won’t melt.” Noona happily said as she put the ice cream in the fridge and went to take her seat. “Let’s eat!”

Ji Eun hurriedly finished her food. As soon as she swallows the last spoonful of her food, she put her chopsticks neatly in the side and look at me. “Can I eat it now?”

I look at Noona and she just gives me a nod. “Arasso. Bring the tube here and get three bowls.” By that, Ji Eun ran to the kitchen, she’s excited alright. I was about to take another bite of my food when I hear a crash from the kitchen. Without any second thoughts, I walked to the kitchen and saw Ji Eun’s knee bleeding. “What happened?”

“I..ah..tripped?” Ji Eun nervously smile and quickly stand up. We both stand and I quickly slipped my right hand to her pair of legs and carry her to the living room.

“YAH! What are you doing? Put me down.” She complain and shakes my arms, demanding to put her down. Noona saw us and quickly went to the hallway, already have an idea what happened. I put her down to the sofa and examine her knee.

“Your knee is bleeding and you just tell me you got tripped?” I said as I gave her an eye shot. She just keep quiet and look down. “Well? Aren’t you suppose to say anything.”

“Ne.. I,well.. I can’t reached the cupboard so I tiptoe to get the bowls. When I’m on to take the last bowl, I outbalanced and fell..dragging the other bowls.” She said meekly and look down. “I’m sorry Ahjusshi.” Just then my sister came back with the first aid kit.

“I’ll clean up the mess in the kitchen.” Noona said and quickly disappeared.

I rubbed my temple and take the medicine box from the coffee table. I just keep silent and get the cotton and alcohol. I put some alcohol the dabbed some of its amount in the cotton. I was about to dabbed it to Ji Eun’s knee when I hear her scream.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! NO! DON’T YOU DARE DO THAT!” Ji Eun yell as I look at her.

“Dare to do what?” I calmly said as I look at her scared face.

“THAT!” She said, pointing the cotton. “Please don’t put that on my knee. Please? Please?” With that, I get the logic.. it’s payback time!”Please, don’t.. AHHHHHH!”

You hear it right. The cry of pain and agony. I, Choi Seung yhun, being merciless, dabbed a cotton full of alcohol to her knee. “That’s for being a pabo tiptoeing in to get the bowls in the cupboard. Next time, if you need anything, you call me or Noona. Arasso?”

“Neh.. Arasso.” She said as she whine. “Please, take it off now!” With that, I take it off and blow it. “From now on, I won’t allow anything touch my little kid. Ahjusshi will protect you.” I said and ruffle her hair. “Now, let’s go back to the dining table, your ice cream is waiting.”

__________________________________________________________________

*IU’s POV*

After eating, I put the dishes in the sink and about to wash them when unnie steal the sponge away from me and pushed me out from the kitchen. “Go to your room now and study. Exam is next week.” I sigh in defeat and walk to the hallway. I pass from the office and saw ahjusshi moving some things.

“What are you doing?” I asked, as I pop my head in the door.

“Moving things. Since we’re not allowed to make this into a room, mind as well uses it as a practice room.” He said and  went out to pile the boxes outside. “Exam’s next week, are you ready?”

“Quite, I’ll be having a group study with Suzy and the Jo twins tomorrow.” I simply said as I look what he’s doing.

“Where will the four of you study?” Ahjusshi asked me.

“Library, but if it’s full, we’ll have it on a nearby café. We’ll start the review tomorrow till two days before exam week.” I said and skip to our room.

“If you have a problem on, Biology or Chemistry, call me.” Ahjusshi said from the vacant room. Upon hearing what he said, I got curious.

“I didn’t know your good at those.” I said as I blink at him.

“Chemistry, I’m good at it. Biology’s on Taeyang.” He said and gave me a warm smile before going back to work.n

*later..*

“This is soooo frustrating!” I yell from the room as I look at the figures from the book. I’m a good student, I ace my tests and pass my grades with flying colors but that doesn’t mean that I am not allowed to experience difficulties as a student. Come on! I I became more frustrated and throw the book in the door.

*BAAAAM*

I quickly look at the door and see ahjusshi in the door, rubbing his temple. “What was that for?”

“Sorry.” I said and look at my notes.

“Problem in Chemistry?” I flinch and see ahjusshi walking towards me. “If you want, I can help you with it.” I went back to my notes and scribble a lot. “Can I see what your topic?” I stop writing and gave him my notebook. “Hmmm, balancing equations?”

“Homework.” I simply said and stare at the lampshade.

“I’m not saying this is easy, but I assure you it’s a fun topic.” Ahjusshi said and grab a chair to sit beside me. “Let’s start?”

I take a clean sheet of paper to start take notes all over again but ahjusshi told me to use my notes instead. So, I get my notebook from him and start to take down notes on the side. We were busy studying and I may say, ahjusshi is brilliant! He’s a good tutor too! Before going to bed, unnie bring us food for us to eat while studying. She even gave me chocolates since it helps my mind get going and for me to study.

“It’s already 1:30 am, you go to bed.” Ahjusshi said as he close the book. “You need to be early later.”

“Neh.” I replied shortly as I rub my eye. I yawn and stretch my hands. “You’re a great tutor ahjusshi! Can you tutor me until the before exam?” I said in a puppy eyes while holding his hand.

“Neh. Sure sure.. anything for my little brat.” He said and I quickly smack his head. “What was that for?”

“Little brat?” I said, giving him and eye shot and he just laugh.

“What? Can’t I a nickname for my wife? I didn’t complain when you call me ahjusshi.” He said as he rub the back of his head where I hit him. “Hmmm, you’re my little brat. No more buts. That’s final.”

“Such a lame nickname.” I chuckle and smile a little. “Fine, you can call me that.”

“Cool. Now get into bed already.” He said as arrange my things.

“You’ll gonna sleep in the bed?” I asked and he looks at me while arranging my things.

“Why? You want me to sleep beside you like last time?” He asked with a grin.

“ert! I’m just asking.. Unnie might wake up and demand you to be in my side.” I pout as I get a pillow from the sofa.

“Yeah, I’ll sleep in the end. But I doubt if I could, I still have the restraining order from my little jagi.” He replied. “I’ll check the door if it’s lock already.” He then went out of the room.

“erted weirdo.” I muttered and went to bed. After I settle in the center, I prepare the other side of the bed. “Ahjusshi, let’s sleep already.” Not too long, ahjusshi came back in the room with his white shirt and black sweat. I push myself for him to have space.

“Good night lil’ brat.” He said good night and kisses my forehead.

“Good night ahjusshi.” I said, replying with a smack on the face. “You’re taking advantage.”

 

The next few days we’re hectic. After classes, the four of us went to our unit to study. Ahjusshi comes home quite late sometimes since they’re preparing for their comeback. He tutors all of us if ever he comes home early and have another session of tutorials when Suzy and the twins leaves. Unnie serves as snacks before she went out. She only sleep with us if ever she’s not vacant.. With that, the office room to studio room now became unnie’s room.

**after Exam’s week**

“Another ACE!” I happily said as I ran to YG entertainment. I ace again in my science, thanks to ahjusshi. As I went in the building, I skipped happily towards the elevator. Just before I could push the elevator button, I hear someone speak behind me.

“New?” it was a girl’s voice and I look where it came from. OMG! It’s Park Bom!

“Ah? Aniyo.. I’m here to visit someone.” I simply said and bow to her. “You..you’re Park Bom of 2ne1 right?”

“Neh..” She gave me a warm smile and stretch out her hand. “And you are?”

“Omo~! I’m Choi Ji Eun, nice to meet you unnie!” I happily said and shake her hand. The elevator door open and we went inside. Just as we went inside, I suddenly became weak and my smile faded.

“Ji Eun, are you okay?” Bom-unnie asked me as she looks at me.

“Neh.” I lied, my mind was thinking if she was being nice to me earlier because were in public.

“If you’re thinking that I’m being nice to you because of publicity or related to that matter, don’t worry. I’m not a big head as you think.” She simply said as if she read my mind. I smile at her and hug her.

“You’re so nice unnie. I hope that what you said were true. Not that I doubt you, but maybe it’s pretty hard to be a celebrity. I don’t know, just ignore what I’m blabbing right now.” With that, I broke the short hug and hear her laugh.

“Don’t worry, I’m not like the others. I can be your friend if you want.” Bom-unnie said as the door open. “My stop. I need to go. Bye!”

“Bye unnie!” I said and wave at her.

 

After two more floors, it was my stop already. I went straight to Bigbang’s studio and slightly open it. I peek and saw them practicing. I silently went inside and stand beside the door.

“Ji Eun right?” the guy beside the one in-charge the recording look at me. I nod and bow at them. “I’m their manager. You take your seat for a while. They’ll be having a break anytime soon.”

Nege saranghaeyo, I’m sorry I’m a bad boy.. Nug

“WATER BREAK!” I hear the guy with some recording stuff. I quickly smile and get myself excited again.

“Ji Eun?” I hear Daesung-oppa muttered and I saw 5 pair of eyes looking at me.

“Annyong~!” I happily wave at them. They went out and Taeyang-oppa hugs and let me twirl around.

“It’s the first time you’re visiting us while working.” GD-oppa said as he ruffles my hair.

“Neh! Because I have to show something to ahjusshi!” I happily said while jumping up and down.

“Your wife is hyper.” Manager-ahjusshi told Ahjusshi. “We’ll record after 20 minutes.” He said and we went out.

While walking out, ahjusshi then look at me and put his arms on my shoulder. “You look happy. What’s the news that you went over here jumping like a kangaroo?”

“Oh yeah! Wait.” I open my bag and get my report card. “SEE!” I said as I shove the card to ahjusshi’s face.

“You ace all your subjects.” Ahjusshi said with a smirk. “What’s your highest grade in the exam?”

“Science!” I happily said and grin at him. “Kamsahamnida! You’re a very good tutor. By that, we’re going on a date!”

“A DATE?” all of them yelled as they look at me.

“Can’t a wife asks her husband on a date?” I said as I glare at each of them.

“Ah..I..It’s not like that.. It’s just very unusual for you to ask hyung on a date because number 1, you hate him in fanfictions, number 2 :you hate him in person since he’s a ert in those fanfictions, and lastly.. he’s such a meanie.” Seungri said as he count those lame reasons I have.

“Me? A meanie? More like this little brat over here is the meanie one.” Ahjusshi scoff in disbelieve. I raise an eyebrow as I glare at him. “What’s with the stare?”

“On second thought, I take back what I said.” I said and get my report card from his hand. “I even made an effort to come here for you to see my grades and invite you for a date. Tsch!” I put my report card back on my bag and turn around.

“YAH! Lil’ brat! Where are you going?” He said back as he grab my wrist.

“Off to see oppa in the airport.” I said and break the grip and walk away. “Meanie.”

“Ji Eun!” He yelled and I turn around.

“WHAT?” I yell back, pissed of what just happened. He run to me and hold my hands.

“Let’s have a date 6pm. I’ll call you.” Ahjusshi said and kiss my forehead. “We’ll talk later.” He said and turn around. I just keep quiet for a while when he turn to look at me again. “I forgot something.”

“What?” I asked as I look at him and all of the sudden, he peck me on the lips and ran off. What just happened?

 

 

_____________________________________________________

UPDATED! what do you think  on this update you ?

I'm such a loser.. I just found out last night was Super Junior's 7th Anniversary! xD

Belated Happy Birthday to my handsome  kuya LEE DONGHAE

and to my BAP Top Bias' Choi Junhong! :))

HAPPY! I celebrate their birthday with an ice cream cone.. LOL! xD

hahahahah!

Subscribe and Comment!

 

<3baboiefrelin