Ice Cream

Eli who's that???

So Eli decided to take Nikki for some ice cream.

Well Kevin and Kiseop tagged along with them to a local shop near their dorm.

As they entered the shop called 'Creamy Dreams' Nikki ran to one of the tables and waved for her Oppas to come over.

Kiseop and Kevin walked over to were she was sitting while Eli ordered the ice cream.

Nikki would not stop hopping in her seat while looking around. 

Kiseop and Kevin were just talking when Nikki asked them " Oppas what does B*tch mean?"

They both just looked at each other before looking at Nikki in amazement. "Nikki where'd you here that?" Kevin asked. (With his Umma voice)

Nikki thought for a while before saying "At the park a  man called me that."

"Where is this guy?" Kiseop mumbled to himself before getting up and going to Eli.

Nikki looked worried at Kevin when Kiseop left. "Did i do something bad?" she asked tearing.

Kevin went over to her giving her a hug saying "No sweetie no, Kiseop Oppa's just mad that some one said something bad to you."

Kevin watched as Kiseop was talking to Eli and saw him storm out leaving Kiseop their.

Kiseop just walked back over and sat down looking at Kevin.

"What happened?" Kevin mouthed to him.

"Eli's going to find the guy and told us to stay here and keep Nikki occupied." he mouthed back.

Kevin nodded nervously before looking back at Nikki's rosie face.  

"Nikki what some ice cream?" Kevin asked. 

Nikki looked up before smiling and nodded.

The waitress brought them their ice cream.

Rocky road(Kiseop's)

Mint Chip(Kevin)

Cookies and Cream(Nikki)

 

All of them ate and joked around before heading home.

Kiseop said he had to call someone and stepped back outside.

Kevin took Nikki to the tv and turned it on the kids channel.

Hours later

Nikki was asleep on the couch when Eli stumbled in with red bloody knuckles.

 "Eli what happened?" Soohyun asked.

"Nothing were's Nikki?" he asked looking around. 

"sleeping Eli answer my question." Soohyun pried.

"I beat someone up ok." Eli yelled quietly. 

"Why?!" Soohyun asked surprised. 

"He called Nikki a B*tch man." he said looking at Nikki.

Soohyun didn't say anything and went to the couch and picked Nikki up. 

"Eli get Kevin to help with your wounds i don't want her to see you like this. And you better come up with a good story to tell her tomorrow."  Soohyun ordered before walking out of the room.

Eli went to his and Kevin's room and Kevin doctored his wounds.

....................................