Birthday Zoo Trip

Eli who's that???

Today was a special day its Nikki's birthday and Eli and the other are taking her to the Zoo.

They were just in the entrance when Nikki ran down to the petting Zoo to play with the baby animals.

The others merely laughed and followed the birthday girl. 

Nikki saw many types of animals like baby deer, sheep, Bunnies (her favorite animal)

She was having fun until one of the sheeps started chasing her, she cried and ran to Eli at the end of the fence.

He laughed and picked her up away from the snapping sheep.

Nikki cuddled into his shoulder crying while the sheep still looked at her with evil eyes. 

Lunch Time

U-Kiss decided to go to the food court to get lunch and eat then go feed the animals.

After they ate they to the feeding ground where the horses were being fed at.

The man that worked there took Nikki's hand and filled it with feed and told her what to do.

When she raised the feed up to the baby horse it sniffed her hand before eating it.

Nikki giggled as the horse tongue swept across her hand as it ate.

Eli watched while the others went elsewhere. The horse finished eating the feed and the man cleaned her hand with a wash cloth and sent her back to Eli.

It was getting late by the time ELi and Nikki left the Monkey exhibit and Nikki was really tired and he deiced to take her home.

The rest followed in suit with the them and they went home.