How does cupid works?

♥♥~Stupid Cupid~♥♥

...And this was the first time Sunggyu's being kissed.
It was his fist kiss.. and he was a guy..
for short : okay, his first kiss was a guy. 0___________0! ! !


 

 


BUT THAT'S NOT ALL--

 

because it was also the first time he felt that way.
AND the biggest / WEIRDEST thing is : He'll became classmates w/ him now..
coincidence? or destiny?

 

 


"Ah~ Woohyun, there's a vacant seat behind Mr.Kim Sunggyu'. You can seat there behind him.."
-Said the teacher pointing at the vacant seat.


As Woohyun walked to his chair, Sunggyu faced down trying not to look at Woohyun,

for him not to recognize that it was him whom he kissed at the fire exit.

SUCCESFULLY : Woohyun didnt noticed him.


The class is going on, everyone's normal but not Sunggyu. 
All the time, he's ultra aware of Woohyun behind him. 
But Woohyun seemed not to pay attention. It looks like nothing for him. 
Of course, because he havent noticed Sunggyu still
As Woohyun recites, Sunggyu blushes.

 

Just by listening to his voice, 
he feels like there was something new w/ him.

Something different. And yeah, something feels weird.


*

After the class, Sunggyu tried to escape,

he still doesnt want Woohyun to recognize him,

But then all of a sudden Hoya and Dongwoo appeared at the gate of the school building,

both wearing their soccer uniform. and as they saw Woohyun they both greeted him :

"Woohyun~ You're here!!!" -They said to Woohyun as they dragged him.

Sunggyu tried to walk faster but when Dongwoo noticed him, he dragged him back.

"Ahh.. i have alot of things to do at home.. I have to hury and go home.." 
-Sunggyu said trying not to look at Woohyun.

"Ahhh~ Don't be a kill joy ehh?! Woohyun just transfered here.. Let's celebrate!!!"
-Hoya said but still you can see on Sunggyu's face how he really wanted to leave.


 

"And you are??" -Woohyun asked as he finally noticed him. 

Sunggyu suddenly covers his face w/ his books.

"What are you doing??" -Dongwoo laughed trying to pry away the books covering Sunggyu's face.

"He's Sunggyu-hyung!. remember when i introduced someone to you at the party. It was him."
-Hoya blurted out looking at Woohyun.

"Oh nooohhh~ this isnt going to be good.." -Sunggyu said to himself as he chokes on his saliva.

It took a minute or two before Woohyun said :

"Oh!!! It was you!! I remember." 

-as he said that, Sunggyu wanted to disappear. 
He knew Woohyun might remember what happened at the fire exit. 
He might remember him. He might remember their kiss. 

 

 

 

...His fist kiss.

 


"Let's celebrate!! come on!!" -Dongwoo and Hoya shouted cheerfully.


But Woohyun noticed Sunggyu's face.


 

"Im kinda busy right now.. maybe next time? my treat!" -He smiled.

"Gahhh~ okay! But be prepared. 'Coz we'll order 2 of everything!!! hahaha~!" -Hoya joked.

*

Sunggyu finally walks peacefully after that. It's a good news for him that 
Woohyun rejected Hoya and Dongwoo's invitation, so he didnt have to be w/ Woohyun again.

 


On his way home, he's been trying so hard not to think about that Woohyun,

but whatever he thinks of something, it will always lead to Woohyun. and it feels weird. REALLY weird.

"Nam Woohyun..." -He whisphered as he stopped near a tree.

"Yes??" -Someone behind his back said.

He almost had a heart attack when he turned his head and saw him..
--It was WOOHYUN!!!! O______________O !!!!!

 



**He dropped the books he's holding because of shock. 
And Woohyun tried to help him pick his things scrambled on the ground. 
Sunggyu turned all red when Woohyun
 accidentally touched his hands while helping him picking his books.

He suddenly stood up and tried to escape.


 

"Hey!!!" -Woohyun called him.

 

"ahhhmm... m..me??" -He asked stupidly, stammering w/o looking back.

 

Woohyun tapped him on his shoulders as he said :

"Help me.."



*************


Sunggyu's well known not only for being a campus crush, but also for being a geek. 
He's smart that he won in every brain twisting school game shows on Tv. 
And that's what Woohyun wanted. To help him study. 
And Sunggyu just nodded.


He tutored him for weeks before he asked such question :

"Why me??" Sunggyu asked while doing Woohyun's assignment at the library.

"Why not? You're the smartest dude here! 
Im crazy if i'll pick Hoya or Dongwoo to tutor me! hahaha~!" -He joked.

Sunggyu just nodded as he continue answering a math problem on Woohyun's notebook.


 

"Anyway, what else can you not do??
Ahh.. im just curious for the things you cant do.. 
because everybody thinks that you're perfect." -Woohyun asked curiously.


 

"Ahh.. i kinda hate sports.." -Sunggyu answered still not looking at Woohyun's face. "My body is weak."

 

 

"Really?? That's what i do best!" -Woohyun said arrogantly and loudly, 
as the librarian told them to keep quiet.


 

"I can help you w/ that in return, because you helped me in here." -Woohyun whispered.


---They started being together after that. They helped each other. and all that jazz.
But the only thing they never talked about was what happened at the fire exit.
Sunggyu really wanted to ask but he feels like its better not to do so.
because Woohyun acts as if nothing happened.


*

He remembers, on day on their P.E. class :
Woohyun's (we know he's sporty) playing basketball w/ the other class. 

Sunggyu's only watching them. BUT when he focused his attention to Woohyun..
 

 


..while looking at him, he can't see other people around him. 
all he can see is Woohyun.. He can also see Woohyun's back glistening w/ sweat.
He suddenly blushed when Woohyun waved at him, smiling while on the game.
There are also instances that Woohyun teached him how to play badminton.
We know Sunggyu doesnt like sports but what bothers him is that,
it became his favorite sport after Woohyun teached him..


 

 

********


"Do you believe in cupids?" -Sunggyu asked one day while he's having lunch w/ Hoya and Dongwoo at the school cafeteria.


 

"Ehh?? what's that?" -Dongwoo asked him back.

 

"ah! I knew him. he's a roman god w/ a bow. am i right?" -Hoya said before eating his sandwich.



"Cupids.. Try to arrange two people to fall inlove w/ each other.."

-Sunggyu whisphered.



"Hey! You're getting weird today. we've already told you to 
stop reading pocket books. haha~! so girlish!" -Dongwoo snapped a joke.


 

But Sunggyu looked really serious.



"I wonder how cupids do that.. what if.. they pick a wrong person for another?
you know.. what if one person fall for a wrong one?" -He continued, still not eating his lunch.


"Well-- that's a STUPID CUPID! haha~!" why would cupids pick a wrong one for another?" -Hoya laughed.

"Owh! now i get it! sometimes we think we're falling for the wrong person.. 
I think.. that's what exactly what you wanted to say, am i right?" -Dongwoo asked.

 

 



"Oh I see! Our Sunggyu-hyung's inlove!!" -Hoya shouted cheerfully 
and the people at the at the cafeteria can hear it.

 

 


"Quiet.." -He hissed at them trying to cover Hoya's mouth w/ his hands.
Dongwoo still laughing.

 

 


"Well-- tell us, who is she anyway?"
 


---And Sunggyu stayed quiet. He didnt answered them because he
knew they'll realy be shocked if they'll figure it out that
she's a he.. =_____________=

**

Woohyun transfered school because he have just realized that 
he wanted to be something more than of those who studied in his former school.
Those hell-raisers who have nothing to lose. He wanted to try something by himself. Sunggyu finally knew it after he asked.
Everything's going fine w/ him and Woohyun as time goes by. They're getting really comfortable with each other.
He almost forgot what happened w/ them before but.. it only breaks his heart's silence 
(and feelings) after what happened one day :

 

 


*

Well-- it's really weird not to see Dongwoo and Hoya together for weeks.
Everyone knows they were bestfriends since birth (yeah)

 

and Sunggyu only thought it was only because of some little fights.

 

But he was wrong..




--He's on his way to the boy's washroom when he saw 
two people kissing :

 


He knew it's bad to stare but he can't help not to do so.
His heart beats really fast. His hands are on his waist, and the other's hands is 
on his neck. He can feel the passion and love between them. 
He almost remembered what happened at the fire exit.

AND reality come into him and the two things that awakes him is that :



 

 

 

It's Hoya..
 

 



and the other one is Dongwoo..

 

 

 

 

*

*

*

 

O_____________O !!!!!!

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED .....

 

 

 

A/N : Well. I'm sorry for this crappy update =_________=:

I wanted to update that badly. I hope this doesnt disappoint you. How was it?? Tell meeeee T^T

 

 

amanda_clarissa : 

dojorockergirl : 

hyoo08 :

 

Thanks for commenting~ Here's the chapter two for you three. ^^ and hi to my subscribers. ^^