Not-so-first meeting ? O__O

♥♥~Stupid Cupid~♥♥

 

"Waiting for the right time may not always be the smart thing to do 
because sometimes the wrong moment could be the most perfect of all.."
 
-----
 
 



Sometimes we think hard on how two people meet each other, at the same place,
at the same time. And how this two people will fall inlove w/ each other. 
It's amazing isnt it? Is it coincidence? Or destiny? 
Or maybe it's a work of a CUPID???

 

 

 



Well, Kim Sunggyu already thought of that. Actually, he wouldnt realize it if not because
of what happened at the fire exit.

 

 

Who would think that something romantic might happen(and can happen) at the fire exit anyway?
But yes! Something happened there. w/ Sunggyu and someone..

 

 


Kim Sunggyu, is really.. not at normal guy at his age.

yea, he's a 19 year old high school student .

And what's really funny about him is..

he havent had a girlfriend in his whole 19 years of his life!

And to think that he's a campus heart throb? He has never been inlove.*****

 

 

 


He's acutally waiting for someone.. okay, someone he didnt expect..

 

 

*

*

*

 


Here it is :
 



**Classroom : The students salutes to their teacher and he introduced someone. 
Their NEW classmate.**


 

 


"I'm Nam Woohyun.. nice to meet you " -He's a transferee student from a school of bull-headed bullies,

and those who doesnt pay attention to the world. yah know. living like as if the world is theirs.


Sunggyu wasnt really paying attention at first because he's too husy w/ his unfinished assignments for the next subjects,

but it happened that when he heared the name 'Woohyun' he suddenly felt like he have heared before. 
He then raised his head and

 

 

..he saw him----

 



It wasnt really obvious that Woohyun was a student from the school 
he came from because he really has good looks, and just like Sunggyu..
They're both too pretty for a guy..


 



At that moment, Sunggyu felt different.. It wasnt love at first sight 
because it's really not their first time to meet each other. Destiny??

 

 

 

*****

 


Their first meeting was really at a bar in a group party.

When Sunggyu was out of town and spending his vacation there for a couple of break from school.
Away from school.. away from home.. away from the things he doesnt want to think about..

All he wanted was to have fun w/ his old pals.
 

 


"Sunggyu-hyung~ I want you to meet Woohyun!"

Hoya introduced him and they both gave a casual smile after their shake hands.
 

 


Well-- Nothings really special after that. Both having fun.

Sunggyu's chatting w/ his old friends while Woohyun's dancing like he's the king of the night. He even sang some random songs melting every girl there. Everyone pays a great attention to him. Even Sunggyu actually.

 

..But nothing's special.

 



*

After an hour Woohyun joined them at the table.



"Hyung, I need to pee~!" -Hoya tapped Sunggu at his back as he stood up
and went to the c.r.

 


"ahh~ I'll just go there too.. I think I need to go there also. both of you have fun here, okay?"

Dongwoo rubbed the back of his head, stood up leaving him and Woohyun alone in the table.
 

 

 


*********

 



Leaving them alone for Sunggyu was like 5years (instead of 5minutes)
There was silence though the real sound of the music there was loud. In their table was silence.

No one would want to start a conversation. because both of them really doesnt know how. --It was weird.
 

 

 

"You.." -Woohyun finally opens his mouth.
 

 

 

"Hmmm..??" -Sunggyu stared at him but still havent said anything.
 

 

 

"Can you accompany me??" 
 

 

 

'Huh?? ME???" 0__0 Sunggyu stupidly pointed at himself.
 

 


"Just.. just for a minute.."

 

 



When Sunggyu's looking at Woohyun's eyes, it feels like something was being said and
understood. W/ just one look at each other's eyes, as if there was communication
between them. And yes, he accompanied him.

 

 


*



But at the fire exit, while Woohyun's walking he suddenly fell into his knees.

Sunggyu grabbed him into his shoulders just as he noticed that Woohyun's drunk.

 

 

 


He stood up holding Woohyun wanting him to go back at the table they were before but
Woohyun started to hold him, he squeezed his shoulders as he dragged him back to the fire exit pressing him at the wall.

 

 

 

He got cornered and trapped in his arms--

 

 

 


"What are you doing??!" -Sunggyu said as he tries to escape. 
But Woohyun's holding him tightly.

 



"Dont move.." -Woohyun whisphered as his face went nearer Sunggyu's..
so as their lips..

 

 



As Woohyun closed his eyes, Sunggyu followed.

It felt like his heart stops beating, he stopped breathing.. and okay, his world stopped.

And there he felt something new..
He knew this was wrong but..

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 


..he felt like he somehow knew he was going to be stuck w/ this other boy for the rest of his life..
 

 

 

 


to be continued... ♥♥

 

 

A/N: Soooo... How was it? ^^thanks for reading.

please comment and inspire me to update. T____T

*flying kiss*