Life is full of surprises

Meant for me

And continuing…

---

Day: Still Wednesday

The gleam in So Eun’s eyes faded as she paused at a certain someone’s name.

She frowned as she thought about his behaviour towards her during the second time they met.

“Hi Junho!!”

“…”

“Uhh… h-how are you today?”

“…”

“…”

“…”

“Junho? Why are you-,”

“Leave me alone.”

Alone.

Yes, the brilliant young actress thought, He’s probably lonely. Like the gloomy main that always seemed to appear in every drama. Pssh, loner…

Overwhelmed with thoughts that were probably going to leave her in a bad mood the whole day, she harshly switched her phone off and placed it back into her pocket.

Just then, a very annoying person decided to zoink her in the back. A very familiar laugh soon followed as So Eun quickly spun around to see who the culprit was.

“Hahahaha!!! You should’ve seen yourself! Epicness!!” Laughed Kim Saeng Bum.

So Eun’s face then contorted from anger and frustration to a gentle smile as she recognised her senior slash idol that was very close to her heart.

“Sunbae?” she whispered softly. So Eun was very familiar with the word sunbae, as she had to utter it time and time again in Boys Over Flowers; the drama where she played the love interest of the man who stood in front of her. Kim Bum was to her, the perfect boyfriend. He’s sweet, caring, humble, smart and mature. He is also a very dedicated actor. So Eun even considered dating him once, but she was too busy as always.

“The one and only!” Kim Bum grinned. He then opened his arms up, ready to be hugged.

So Eun giggled and willingly launched herself at Kim Bum, wrapping her arms around his body tightly.

But So Eun had to pull back as too much excitement filled her heart. “What are you doing here?!” she literally screamed as her grin stretched from ear to ear.

“Visiting my favourite dongsaeng,” he pretended to say nonchalantly as he flicked imaginary dust from his shoulder.

“You’re such a tease,” So Eun laughed.

At that moment, Kim Bum’s uninterested façade cracked as he listened to So Eun’s laugh; and he smiled.

“Oh, by the way; aren’t you supposed to be back on the set by now?” He smirked.

Then, So Eun’s laughter went to an immediate halt as she turned around and rushed back to where the set was.

“Sorry sunbae!!!!” She screamed at the top of her lungs as she ran as if there was a murderer behind her.

Kim Saeng Bum smiled once again as he stared at the fading figure of his past co-worker.

---

So Eun creaked open the door to her and her family’s home wearing a dark hoodie and shades before stepping onto the wooden floor that covered the inside of the house. Just because she was a famous actress, didn’t mean that she was payed well.

“Umma? Appa?” she called. When she received no reply, her sister came tumbling down the stairs, barely taking note of So Eun’s strange disguise.

“Unni! Your friend’s waiting for you upstairs!!!!”  So Eun’s fourteen-year old sister, Kim Su Mei, said a little bit too loudly. Her face was as red as tomatoes and it looked like poor Su Mei was going to pass out.

“GAWD! I can’t believe Park Shin Hye is in my house! EEEEP!!” she squealed like a hyperactive fangirl.

“Su Mei, calm down and go do your homework,” So Eun instructed in a strict yet motherly tone as she placed her hands on her younger sister’s shoulders. “Got that?” she asked.

Su Mei nodded but still had that typical fangirl look on her face as she drifted towards the fridge to realise that it was empty. “Oh, and can you quickly run to the grocery store to pick up some eggs? I’m feeling eggy,” Su Mei sighed.

So Eun frowned at her sister’s star-struck behaviour and made a mental note to go over to the grocery store after she met up with Park Shin Hye.

“Okay,” So Eun replied. Then she made her way to her room upstairs and opened her bedroom door to find Shin Hye sitting in a hot pink bean bag-type chair. She was looking something up on So Eun’s pure white laptop by the looks of it.

"Wow… Creepy" the older actress muttered as a picture of the same person who made So Eun’s blood boil flashed onto the screen. "Hey So Eun… You should come see this" she called over to her friend and hostess.

The baby-faced actress looked on from her position at the entrance of her bedroom and walked over to the laptop placing her shades on a nearby shelf. "Oh my" she commented as she placed a hand to cover while observing the picture, as well as the contents on the web page.

"I always knew fans were crazy but I didn’t know that they were like this!!!" Shin Hye practically shrieked. Speaking of fans… Su Mei is probably trying to listen to every word of our conversation outside…

So Eun scanned the contents of the web page and discovered that it was a fan site. “How’s this something to freak about?” she asked sceptically.

“Look,” Shin Hye pointed a shaky index finger at the heading and the number of posts.

“100000 posts?!! JunsSo????!!!!” So Eun screamed in shock. “That completely wipes out the 1000 posts on the SoEul fansite!”

Omo… People really want me and poopy to be together?

“And look: A girl jumped on Lee Junho backstage and demanded to know if you and Junho were an item!” Shin Hye freaked.

So Eun massaged her temples in order to calm down a little bit. “There are lots of crazy people everywhere you know,” she sighed, feeling a little more relaxed.

“I think I’ll go to the grocery store and go pick up some eggs,” So Eun announced randomly. Plus, she decided, this would be a good way to clear my head…

“B-but,” Shin Hye stuttered, dazed and yet sane enough to be very surprised at her friend’s sudden announcement.

“See ya!” So Eun called as she grabbed a nearby shopping bag, her wallet, and headed out the door.

Shin Hye merely stared at the spot where So Eun was standing moments ago before sharply turning back to the laptop and looking at the gifs, videos and edits of Junsso with sudden affection for the new and popular pairing.

---

On the way back home from the grocery store with eggs and extra vegetables in her bag; once again wearing shades and a hoodie, she came across a park for small children. So Eun couldn't help but stop and stare at the empty playground. She didn't really expect anyone to be here on a Wednesday afternoon as it was chilly and the kids probably have homework to do. But the view of children playing was far better than gawking at an empty place. Right now she felt like running over to the slide and playing on it all over again like she did in her childhood. Unknowingly, she did take a few steps inside but immediately came back out and began her journey back home with quick hasty steps. Su Mei might be hungry… and I feel bad about walking out on Shin Hye earlier on.

As the girl practically ran she remained unobservant of the eyes that watched her with slight amusement from a nearby bench.

Just then, So Eun made a mistake that she dreaded most, especially when returning from grocery shopping and when her bag seemed to be full of eggs. One of the pavement's blocks was slightly bulging out and the toe of her heeled shoes connected with it. She wasn't ready for was such an event so she tripped. It was almost as if in slow motion, a loud gasp, followed by her hand loosening on the bag and releasing it. Her hair swishing in front of her face as the pavement floor began to come closer and closer to her face.

Not good.

She felt a grip on her arm and somebody yanked it. Pain shot out on her shoulder and the arm joint. The pavement seemed to go more and more far away and she realized she was being helped to her feet, but that didn't change the fact that the eggs were busted and the money gone to waste.

A hand shoved something in her face but she didn't seem to identify it immediately as her vision tried to clear itself from the multi colored things she was seeing floating in front of her. She blinked. That was her bag… and all of its contents were inside it… save a few.

"Thank you so much," she turned to face her hero while taking the bag away gently and ended up staring at a reflection of her own shades. Then it hit her like a bullet through the brain – "Junho!" Her head began to swirl with emotions and her eyes gave her away; fear, confusion, pity and a strange sparkle. She immediately remembered the fansite that Shin Hye was screaming about…

100000 posts…

  remained open but no words came out.

"Hey, a fly might move in,” he said in a mocking-ish tone. His voice stayed exactly the same… A voice that belonged to a singer… Not that I expected it to change!!

She found the comment funnier than an insult and a smile pasted itself on her face. Next thing she knew, he was gone, vanished in thin air. The weight of the bag suddenly pulled her hand to her side and she realized he wasn't holding it any more, it didn't feel so light anymore, so duh.

Signing she looked around for any bystanders and found none. Thanking the heavens that the majority of the eggs survived she picked up the fallen vegetables and started back, more carefully this time. But not before looking around one more time for any sign of him.

---

On the other hand, Junho was walking back to 2pm’s dorm in a dark disguise that consisted of black shades, a baseball cap and a black hoodie. Similar to what So Eun was wearing earlier.

2pm’s usually cool and concentrating member had his thoughts going all over the place, once again. Junho still questioned himself about why he helped So Eun out earlier.

It’s because you don’t want the love of your life to walk around with a broken nose, his hopeless romantic side told him.

Shut. Up, he replied to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he sighed and threw his head back. Why am I even talking to myself?

“Why am I even talking to myself?!” he screamed aloud, earning a few hesitant stares from the few amount of bystanders that were around him.

Suddenly, his cellphone beeped, meaning that it was a sms. Junho stealthily slid his phone out of his hoodie and checked who it was. Chansung.

It read:

Nickhun can’t be found anywhere and he can’t be contacted. Hurry back and help us look for him… By the way, why did you put a watermelon under ur pillow?? O.O

Chansung

Junho’s ears turned a slight shade of crimson as he realised that his friends would probably make a joke out of the watermelon thing for a week now. But his eyes widened considerably when he thought about where Nickhun could be…

He immediately rushed back to the dorms, worried about his best friend - no, his brother.

---

Okay guys, this is it for now. Sorry for the long wait ^^ But I hope that you’re still following the story despite long waits kekeke…

Anyway, please feel free to comment and subscribe too. Every comment and subscription is highly appreiciated by moi XD

Thank you to all who commented and subscribed too! You’re the best guys ^-^

And feel free 2 guess where Nickhun could be kekeke…

See u in chappie 2!!!!!!!!!!

Nya~