Thinking about you

Meant for me

Day: Wednesday

“Alright. Here’s what’s going to happen,” the director introduced firmly as Kim So Eun and Chen Xiang were going through a scene in the hit Chinese drama, Secret Angel. “You are going to hug Chen Xiang around the waist like this, alright?” the middle aged director demonstrated for the awaiting actress by putting his arms around the young Chinese man’s waist and burying his face in the said young man’s chest.

So Eun fought the urge to laugh as she watched this horribly awkward picture unfold before her. Not to mention Chen Xiang’s ready-to-vomit expression.

However, the director released Chen Xiang’s body unfazed as he looked at So Eun and made sure she understood.  “You got that?” he asked.

Kim So Eun nodded, “Got it.”

Then, the director explained something in Chinese to Cheng Xiang. Something that Kim So Eun couldn’t understand. So Eun sighed as she waited for their conversation to end. Really, there’s a big fat langu between the lead actor and actress… who even came up with this cast anyway?

It seemed like the director had finished talking to Cheng Xiang as his stout body rushed towards the crew members counting down to 1. “Okay… In 3, 2, 1-

---

“LEEEEEEE JUUUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

A joyful yet manly voice called out of no-where.

 

“Hmm…

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAA!!!! GET OUTA MY FACE FRIGIN’ -,”

“Calm down charlie brown. It’s not nice to swear,” soothed 2pm’s most eccentric member, Junsu.

 “Well, you woke me up in the middle of the night, and here I am, half-asleep to find YOOOUUU shoved in front of my face!!!!!!!!”

“And I do not find that appeasing if you do so ask!” Junho screamed angrily.

“Okay, first it seems like you’ve lost your head a little. Second, it isn’t night-time; it’s two o’clock in the afternoon. And third, you’re lying beside a piano,” Junsu explained calmly, adding a grin at the end as Junho bumped his head into the said piano, emitting an irritated ouch.

Junsu laughed at Junho as he rubbed his sore head with his left hand. And Junsu noticed what a rather large hand it was…

As 2pm’s joker’s laughter died down, only silence filled the dorm’s music area.

After a few minutes, which was enough time for Junho’s head to feel better, the smile eye man looked at his friend who was still on top of him.

“Ya. Get off me,” Junho commanded.

Junsu pouted as he rather enjoyed being up-close and personal with his band-mate, but Junho did not budge and only glared harder. He eventually gave up his mini-pouting contest and used his arms to push himself off of Junho and to settle down beside him instead. Not soon after, a small frown flicked across Junsu’s face.

“Hey… have you been up composing again?” Junsu asked, concerned.

Junho frowned defensively. “So what if I have?”

“Ya… you know it isn’t healthy for you to stay up all night. And don’t be selfish either, manager said that the song is to be composed by ALL of 2pm. Not just Lee Junho,” said Junsu softly.

“Alright, alright. Stop nagging me,” Junho joked, as he added his trade-mark eye smile.

Junho then lifted himself up into a sitting position and then stood up. The floor was cold, he thought as he walked towards the exit of the music room. Meanwhile, Junsu looked on towards his friend with curious eyes and asked, “Hyung, where are you going?”

“Shower,” Junho replied simply, and in a few seconds, he was out of Junsu’s sight.

---

Taecyeon growled in frustration as he sat impatiently on the couch in the dorm’s lounge area. The tall man had a pink towel around his neck and held in his hands body soap and shampoo. He counted as he listened to the many water droplets splashing against the shower wall. Taecyeon was up to 2890 now, and a second later, 2891.

As Wooyoung passed, he watched his friend with an amused gaze. “Hyung, can’t you just bash the door and yell at Junho to hurry up?” 2pm’s otherwise shy member asked. “Ah, really, you can sometimes be a real meathead…” he sighed.

“Didn’t think of that,” Taecyeon replied sarcastically, choosing to ignore Wooyoung’s last sentence. He then stomped towards the door and put as much power as he could into knocking on it. “HURRY UP YOU LADY! YOU TAKE LONGER THAN MY MUM!” A very frustrated Taecyeon yelled.

“YOUR MUM MUST BE PRETTY DAMN BOYISH THEN!” Junho countered angrily. As the sounds of shower droplets did not cease, Taecyeon stomped back childishly to the couch and slumped on the sofa cushions, lolling his head back in defeat.

“See?” he told rather than asked his band-mate.

Wooyoung sighed and did not reply. Instead, he patted Taecyeon’s head affectionately and then softly made his way to the kitchen where he was in need of a large cup of cappuccino.

---

Junho sighed as he rested his head on the glass-like shower wall. He closed his eyes and let the sharp water droplets jab his body, making him feel rather relaxed. But thoughts of his new reality show, Music and Lyrics, and the rather attractive actress with whom he has to co-operate with started to penetrate his peaceful mind. Why did I even sign my name onto that blasted document in the first place? If I had known about whom I was going to work with, I wouldn’t have had this bucket load of stress on my shoulders… most importantly, why do things have to be so awkward between myself and HER. True, 2pm’s cool and focused member did watch the past episodes of Music and Lyrics, but that was before he knew about the rivalry. It first confused Junho, but Taecyeon, the guy who was threatening him a while ago; explained that actors and singers just do not mix. Being guy who hasn’t been on as much drama’s in comparison to his friend, gladly took the advice and avoided her as much as he could backstage.

‘Lee Junho!’

‘What?’

*Slap*

‘What the fu-,’

‘What were you thinking?!’

‘Why don’t you tell me!’

‘Why are you being so friendly to that, er, that ACTRESS?!’

‘Okay, okay I get it! You got dibs, I’ll back off alright!’

‘Repulsing. No. A singer like me will never go out with an actress like her. And neither will you.’

‘But-,’

‘Do you know WHY Dream High went so well!?’

‘Well… no, but I don’t intend to-,’

‘It’s because most of us were singers, hyung. Suzy, IU, Eun Jung, Soo Hyun, me; so you could see the friendliness in our eyes and we got along so well! But if I were to work with someone, an actress, even with someone like Shin Se Kyung the drama would be poo.’

‘…’

‘I am only telling you this because I care about you, hyung. Now, will you trust me and try to keep you and that actress’s relationship at an acquaintance-like level?

Aquaintance.

Like.

Actress…

Those words kept replaying in Junho’s head as he scrubbed conditioner into his short hair. Why?

As the question kept taunting him until no end, Lee Junho rinsed his hair free of the conditioner and turned off the shower tap. If only my thoughts were as easy to get rid of as the conditioner is.

“Finally!” screamed a relieved voice from outside.

Junho then smirked and shook his head at the sound of his friend, Ok Taecyeon. Cold air hit his body like a gust of wind as Junho reached for his towel and started to dry himself. Then he put on a loose, button-up shirt with stripes, a deep navy tie, tight jeans and a matching blue blazer.

Junho merely glanced at himself in the bathroom mirror and checked if he looked alright and then exited the bathroom, the steam from the hot shower also exiting along with him.

“All done,” Junho smirked at Taecyeon who was waiting outside the bathroom like a puppy.

Without saying anything, Taecyeon rushed into the bathroom, slammed and locked the door milliseconds later.

Junho then went back into the music room and sat in the comfortable chair in front of the piano. As he immersed himself in composing yet another song, one particular melody remained in his mind the whole time.

Though I call out your name, it becomes the wind and comes back to me

Though time passes, though you forgot me

I will still wait for you like this

 

I love you, again today, I love you

I am wanting you like this

Can't you come to me?

The day we will be together...

---

 "Aaaand cut! You guys did great. Take 5. Scratch that, take 10 everybody.”

The various people on the set of Secret Angel dispersed and made their way either to their trailer, the bathroom or the appetising lunch table.

Kim So Eun sighed tiredly and figured that she would take a little nap in her trailer, and then revise her script again. She said a small goodbye in English to Chen Xiang who replied in English too.

“Er, goodbye! See you after, yeah?” Chen Xiang asked in broken English with a very heavy Chinese accent.

Kim So Eun nodded and giggled as she waved goodbye at her co-star and made her way towards her trailer.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang in her pocket so So Eun took it out and softly punched the ‘answer’ button with her thumb.

“Hello?” she asked the caller.

“Kim So Eun?” It was a male voice, and it sounded vaguely familiar to the young actress.

A light frown appeared on her baby-like face as she tried to work out who the caller might be. “Who is this?” she asked one more time.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. My name is Yoo Ah In… You probably don’t remember me. We worked together in The Man Who Can’t Get Married. You know, with that old man,” Ah In answered apologetically.

“Ah…” So Eun remembered who he was. She then mentally smacked herself as she realised that she didn’t check the caller identification.

“Phew, I thought you forgot about me,” Ah In muttered through the phone. This added a smile to So Eun’s face; she always found Ah In to be very funny. Even when they were filming, Ah In’s expressions made So Eun want to laugh, but she held it back as much as she could.

“Anyway, word on the street is that you’re going to make a guest appearance in Fashion King for 3 episodes…” he tried to say nonchalantly, but So Eun could detect that Ah In was smiling right then and there.

She laughed excitedly, “Great! I would love to appear on Fashion King! Thanks for telling me by the way.”

“Ah, no problem! But just tell me if this is burdening you okay? I know that I sometimes have trouble doing multiple projects at once,” Ah In said with hints of concern in his tone.

“Alright. It won’t burden me at all… well, I’ve got to go, but it was really nice talking to you!” So Eun grinned.

“You too! See ya!” Ah In chuckled then they both hung up.

Kim So Eun sighed as she stared at her phone for a couple of seconds. She used her thumb to scroll down her list of people she had added and paused when she saw one name in particular.

Lee Junho.

---

Okay guys! This is it for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so sorry if it was short but I have trouble coming up with a plot nowadays so I spend a lotta time thinking of one ^^ Also, Kim Bum, Sulli and Heechul will appear in the later chappies so don’t worry!

And thank you for all who have commented and subscribed and I will try to update as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in chapter 2 ;D