~ Three ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

Yunho walked into the room and laid himself beside Yuri and hugged her. Yuri stiffened uncontrollably and opened her eyes in shock. “Yuri, are you in pain?” Yunho asked, for once, there was true concern reflecting in his eyes. His left hand caressing softly on Yuri’s round abdomen.

However, Yuri had mistaken his purpose and replied. “Did I wake you up? I’m sorry about…”

“My dear baby, are you giving your mum a difficult time? Don’t be so naughty or else I’ll spank your buttocks…!” Yunho threatened softly. Yuri could not help but chuckled softly, lessening the pain.

“Are you feeling better now?” Yunho asked, looking sincerely into Yuri’s eyes. Yuri gave an appreciative nod.

“Alright then, I think you better change your clothes as you are completely drenched in sweat… You might not want to catch a cold…” Yunho suggested.

Yuri rose up with the help of Yunho and dug for clothes from the closet. She was about to change when she noticed that Yunho was still in the room. “Erm… Yunho…. Can you leave the room first as I need to change…?”

“Oh…?! Oh yeah, sure… Sorry…” Yunho nodded apologetically and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Yunho tapped his right foot patiently outside the door for few minutes. However, his anxiety rose when there was no sound from Yuri’s room. He knocked on the door and asked “Yuri, are you done?”

“Huh…? Yah, I’m already done…” Yuri replied sleepily and went back to sleep. Yunho opened the door to reveal Yuri sleeping soundly, her right hand putting on her abdomen protectively. Yunho gave a faint smile and climbed into the bed, lying on the left of Yuri. He draped his left arm over Yuri and hugged her to sleep without Yuri knowing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Apologies for the super-short chappie... Will try to update more soon... While in the meantime, hope this chapter can decrease your anger towards Yunho by a bit...? ^^