~Twenty Three ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

Changmin and Jaejoong were anxious on behalf of Yuri who did not seem at all affected by Tiffany’s baffled action. She even had the mood to sing a lullaby to her baby girl in Mrs Jung’s embrace and was trying to eat the grapes in between lines.

“Yuri… Aren’t… Aren’t you worried that Tiffany wants to snatch Yunho from you…?” Jaejoong could not resist and prompted the carefree mother. Yuri gave him a quizzical look but before she could reply, Yunho stomped furiously into the ward with Tiffany tagging behind.

“No way, Tiffany! I’m not going to agree to this…!” Yunho sat beside Yuri and hissed at his ex-lover.

Seeing that Yunho was fuming mad, Tiffany pleaded Yuri with teary puppy-eyes. “Stop trying to psycho my baby Yul into helping you!” Yunho sent a warning glare to Tiffany and hugged his wife tightly.

Yuri patted affectionately at Yunho’s hand. “Yunnie… Don’t be so harsh on Tiffany… She’s my best friend…” Yuri softly reprimanded. Yunho was jealous of their sisterly-bond and whined childishly. “I don’t care… I don’t care… What about me, my baby Yul? I’m your hubby… Shouldn’t you listen to me…?”

“I know I should listen to you… But… I’m keen on helping out Tiffany… I want to help her…” Yuri pouted and sobbed with the tears threatening to drop. Yunho saw that and immediately pacify his wife. “Okay, okay, I gave in… Fine, I surrender…! Are you happy?” Yunho shot a death look at Tiffany who was beaming happily.

By now, everyone except the three persons was puzzled. They were clueless and yet curious to know what was going on. Changmin poked lightly at his cousin and asked. “Yunho… What happened…?”

Yuri laughed when she finally realised the tense atmosphere created by her family and friends. “You guys should congratulate Tiffany… She’s getting married to the most important guy in my life…!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’ve updated a short short chappie today! Sorry for the cliff-hanger once again… I’ll try to update asap… ^^