An Interruption

Mi Sun's Dream

Min Sun opened the heavy company doors. A male figure was running towards her from the down the hallway. "! Move!" he yelled.

Mi Sun remained still with shock. What the heck!? The doors closed behind her with a thud.

"What?" she asked. He was getting closer. He was wearing a cap covering his head.

He ran into her making her fall. (More like slammed into her). "Oww!" She opened her eyes and groaned. She saw his face right in front of hers. Hovering above barely by a few inches.

He was such a handsome flower boy. But why did he look so familiar? Her eyes bulged with surprise. Anger showed in his face. He rose quickly and picked up the fallen cap.Shrieks were heard behind him. "Kyaa! It's Hyun Su from STAR!" a crowd of girls appeared running like mad men.

Hyun Su gave a sigh. "Thanks dumpling."

"Dumpling?" she thought for a second. He was calling her face fat!!! opened into a small circle in shock. 

Suddenly the door opened and two girls stared at her lying in the floor. He made a rush past them. The crowd of girls rushed past still shrieking like wild killers. 

The girls at the door looked at each other and joined the crowd. "Oppa!"

Mi Sun was left sitting on her after she had sat up.

Hyun Su, the most beautiful flower boy, and member of STAR had just ran into her and insulted her.

What was going on with the world!?

She got up and wiped her pants. She picked up the paper and looked at her watch. 2:10!

"Shoot! I'm going to be late. Ahh! Why!" Her audition was at 2:30 but the building was huge. How was she going to find the right audition room in time!

She ran with all her might. Please let me get there in time!