Wanna join?

Her Shattered Heart

As usual, D.O. was the first one to be awake and with a small chuckle he started waking up the others. At first Baekhyun and Chanyeol so he could wake the latter again when he had finished waking Suho and Sehun.

After that he entered the kitchen, happily singing his favourite song Billionaire and starting to prepare the breakfast. He was the only one capable of making a good breakfast and the others were more than thankful that he made it for them.

 

One after the other the guys stepped in, more or less awake and started eating. D.O. watched them with a small smile on his face and Baekhyun laughed out loud.

“There we go again: your Omma face is showing, D.O.“ The younger one made a face but laughed too. They often called him omma and somehow he liked that name. It showed that he was important to them and that made him feel good.

 

Suddenly it was time to go to university and a minute later they had left the apartment and were on their way. Thanks to Suho they never got late because no one wanted to withstand the latter's furious glare when he was pissed off. And Suho got really pissed off when he was too late!

 

When they parted they agreed to meet at the bench in the park in two hours. They were all secretly looking forward to one thing but none of them would have actually said that out loud. That thing was you – the first girl that attracted all of them.

 

Time passed by quickly and soon they found theirselves sitting on the bench close to the exit of the park. They were joking around but inside they all knew that they were waiting for you.

 

Suho sighed.

*Gosh. How is this girl able to make us all interested in her? I don't even want to imagine what happens when one of the guys collects all his courage and talks to her..*

 

“Well guys, any news regarding the house?“ Baekhyun who sat across the brunette guy but on the floor shook his head.

“Aniya. My uncle was busy the last days so I hadn't had the chance to ask him. Maybe next week!“

“And I had to write an essay.. so I wasn't able to look for something either. I am sorry guys. But since I finished it now, I will start tomorrow.“ D.O. said and the boys started talking about what they expected from the new flat.

“It should be light and big. A bit like the one we have now.“ Sehun said and Suho nodded in agreement.

“Yes, I think we should take our current flat as a model. It is perfect, isn't it?“ He was about to say something else when he raised his head and his eyes met yours.

 

For a short moment his heart stopped beating and his voice didn't obey him anymore.

You looked gorgeous and he could hear D.O. gasp when the latter had seen you.

“She is beautiful.“ whispered Baekhyun and the others silently agreed. They watched you walking by, your slender legs showing through the holes in your trousers and your hair tied to a perfect messy bun. The only thing that would not make them happy about you was how pale you looked, like you had to suffer.

 

You were close to the exit when suddenly D.O. jumped off the bench and ran after you, leaving the rest of the guys dumbfounded. Just when he whirled you around, the others realised what he had said before.

“I can't take this anymore, I have to talk to her.“

 

They couldn't understand what D.O. said to you but they clearly saw your expression. It was hurt and sad, you were biting your lips and furrowing your eyebrows. For a second you looked the guy in the eyes but then, with a sudden move you turned around. You shook your head while you were rushing away and your bun fell apart but you obviously didn't care.

D.O. ran after you but you kept walking until you were out of the guys' sight. They couldn't see the small tears that were falling down and they couldn't hear your chef yelling at you because you were too late.

But they could see D.O. looking at something in his hands and they could hear him cursing.

 

When he returned to his friends, they were looking at him wide-eyed and curious. He let his lips curve into small sad smile.

“She didn't even talk to me. She just walked away..“

 

 

After that day, they never saw you passing by the bench again. You were gone and no one of them could make you come back.