New things are the best when you can share them

Her Shattered Heart

He carried you bridal style to the car and carefully let you sit down on the seat. When he started the engine, you winced in surprise.

“Sorry. Are you alright?“ You nodded and took a deep breath. You weren't sure if you liked being in this car.. you hated not knowing where you were. Just then you felt a hand slipping into yours and squeezing it encouragingly.

“Pshhh. Everything is alright!“ His angelic voice calmed down your nerves and you returned the squeeze, hoping that the drive would not take too long.

 

Thirty minutes passed by and you got nervous again, your hands even started shaking. Finally the car stopped and you could hear the sound of Suho's door shutting loudly. You sighed in relief and waited for your door to open which happened one second later.

“Gracey? I'm sorry for making you wear this but you can get rid of it in a few minutes.“ He softly pecked you on your temple and you smiled. It was alright when he was with you.

 

He took your hand and led you out of the car. For a moment you were wavering like leaves in the wind when he let go of your hand and you lost your balance but he had already lifted you up before you could fall.

“Ok, we'll be walking for a while now. I guess I have to make some breaks.. I'm not muscular enough.“ He laughed and you blowed some air sarcastically. *Not muscular enough, my ! Then tell me what you call your abs?*

 

He began walking and you could hear his breathing getting heavier with every step. To make it easier you tried to be as light as possible but obviously you couldn't really reduce your weight. Just when you thought he couldn't do it any longer, he stopped.

“We're here. When I say now, take off the blindfold ok?“ You obediently nodded and a second later you were standing with your feet on the ground. Small stones were pressing against them through the sole of your shoes and you began wondering where you were.

One minute passed by, two minutes, five minutes and Suho didn't give you any sign. In fact you weren't even sure if he was still around you.. It wasn't like you could just call his name to find it out.

Just when you thought you were going insane of waiting, he wrapped his arms around you and pressed a kiss on your earlobe, something he really enjoyed doing.

“Ok.. 1.. 2.. and 3. NOW.“ You roughly took off your blindfold and looked at the house infront of you.

 

It was a traditional korean house with cherry trees around it and a small fortune infront of the entrance. The door was wide open and you could see parts of the inside which was bright lighted. It looked beautiful and it was exactly what you always had wanted.

 

Stunned for a few moments, you looked at it with your mouth shaping a perfect O and your heart racing but as soon as you came back to your senses, you whirled around and kissed Suho passionately. All too soon the two of you parted and he your cheeks.

“This, my dear, is our new house.“ You beamed and nodded.

“Should we give it a look?“ He raised his eyebrows and you grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the front door. Of course you wanted to look at it!

 

You explored every single room and with every step that you took you got happier. This was perfect, simply perfect. Everything was already set up wonderfully and obviously someone who knew your taste very well had helped. Even the fridge was filled with loads of the food you liked and you were close to crying. This was definetely the best present you ever had received and although you kissed Suho at least five times per room, it wasn't enough to show your gratefulness.

*Well.. I still have a surprise for him. I guess I can show him how thankful and happy I am with that!* You chuckled and he looked at you with his head tilted.

 

“Do you like it?“ As a respond you rolled your eyes. Like you would not like it!

“Well, I guess you do. But truthfully, I didn't do this all by myself. D.O. and Hana helped me a lot with it.“ You nodded, you had already supposed it. Well, since D.O. was your best friend and one of the best brokers in the city it kind of made sense, right? And that the guys picked so many beautiful girly things was also kind of improbable so Hana's role was obvious to you, too.

 

You were really happy that D.O. had found Hana, they seemed to be a perfect match and everytime he smiled at her, the sun was rising (metaphorically speaking of course). When you thought about it, he looked at her the same way Suho was looking at you and with that realisation your heartbeat got faster. *Aish. I behave like some lovestoned teenager..* You lightly slapped yourself and turned around, only to see your boyfriend watching you with the exact expression that you had though of a second before. Melting inside you flashed him a smile and sat down on the sofa.

“Alright.. I'm going to give D.O. a call. He was nervous all day! Should I say thanks from you to him?“ You approved of that with a nod and after he had once more pressed his unbelievable soft lips on yours, he went away to search for his phone.

 

You on the other hand were sitting on the sofa with your legs folded and nervously biting your lips.

*Ok.. I can do it. I can do it. I love him. I am doing it for him! When he is the one, it shouldn't be hard for me.*

 

“Boooooo“ a voice next to your head suddenly whispered and you jumped in surprise. *HELL. That scared me!*

“He is really happy that you like it and I shall tell you that he and Hana wish us a lot of fun and joy in here.“ You blinked innocently and sweetly smiled. But just when he was about to lean in for a slightly deeper and hotter kiss than the pecks before, your stomach grumbled loudly and he backed away.

“I guess we should take care of your hunger now.. Later we can continue with what we were beginning.“ He lightly poked your nosetip and stood up, leaving the blushing mess that you were behind him. You didn't know why, but his paraphrases and hints made you shier than simply saying that he wanted .

 

Trying to think of something else you turned your attention to the kitchen where a delicious smell was coming from. *D.O. certainly did a good job with teaching Suho how to cook.* You watched the latters back while he was busy running around the small kitchen and you couldn't help but grin. He looked so helpless! You cleared your throat and made your way to the kitchen to rescue the almost burning meat. *He just needs to improve his meat-browning skills.*

 

It didn't take long until the two of you were finished and soon you could enjoy the meal. He looked at you with his nose wrinkled when you were about to try the rice and you had to laugh again. After munching on it and putting on your best pokerface, you finally couldn't stand the sight of his worried face anymore and gave him a thumbs up and he smiled relieved.

 

“Is it good?“ You again raised your thumb and he grabbed it and placed a kiss on the tip.

“What a relief that you like it.. you know. I suppose your brother doesn't want you to date a man who can't cook!“ You shook your head in disbelief and smiled.

 

It didn't hurt anymore thinking about Kai. Of course you missed him a lot and sometimes you would just sit on your bed and remember the good old times but somehow Suho made everything easier. His way of from time to time mentioning Kai made it feel like the latter was still here to watch over you and protect you. Yeah, you were pretty sure that without your boyfriend you would be dead by now but you tried to not think about that too much. It just gave you goosebumps and nightmares.

 

A light slap against your head brought you back to reality and you scratched your head.

“Spacing out again?“ You smiled and nodded slightly to then take his big warm hands in your small ones. It felt so good and so right and for a moment you were close to start daydreaming again.

However, in that exact moment the bell rung and when you looked at Suho in surprise, he made a face.

“I guess we have some visitors..“

 

 

Sorry that I made you wait so long.. And obviously I'm not able to end this story in just one chapter :) I need one more chapter to end things right! Oh and I'll probably make a spinoff about D.O. and Hana for those of you that wanted Eun Min to end up with D.O. - because that's not going to happen, sorry! My crush on Suho is too huge to somehow change it anymore <3 Whatever, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't be too disappointed in my low qualities as an author who makes everything obvious and doesn't rush too much (since this is appearently what I'v been doing :S)!

I love you!