Days To Death : 60

Take Me With You
It was rather early when I arrived at school. The class was still empty when I came in, except that there was a bag sitting on the table next to mine. I was delighted to see the bag. I ran to the window and saw a cute boy playing soccer alone in the wet soccer field. "Victoria!" The boy called out, waving his hand as he took his ball and ran this way. I jumped and sat on the sill of the window. "Nichkhun." I said, smiling to the boy. He ran here and sat beside me on the sill. "Hey, can I borrow you homework?" He said giving a huge grin. His whole face seemed glowing, and that smile, it always make my day. I nodded at him and point at my bag. Nichkhun jumped into the class through the window effortlessly and went to my table. Watching his moves and his face, I only have 2 months left to do this. Nichkhun had been diagnosed with leukaemia and have only 2 months left to live. He wanted to live it to the fullest and still attend school like a normal kid. I've liked Nichkhun since I moved in here, he's my one and only best friend and I loved him without him knowing. Thinking about the few more weeks left before he leave this world for good, I started crying. Nichkhun hates it when either me or his girlfriend, Taeyeon, cries for him. I wiped my tears and saw Nichkhun coming to me. "Are you crying beause of me again? Don't, please. I want my remaining time to be spent tears-free with you and Taeyeon, ok?" He said with a smile and went back to his seat, often looking back at me. The class door suddenly opened, Taeyeon entered. "Nichkhun? Victoria?" She said, placing her bag on her table. The three of us have been together since Nichkhun was diagnosed with that sickness. Nichkhun remained silent, he was sweating. I went down the sill and went to him. "Is everything alright?" Taeyeon asked as she knelt beside him. Nichkhun nodded and gave a hesitant smile. Nichkhun's face went pale and suddenly, he collapsed to the ground. "Nichkhun!" Taeyeon and I yelled in unison. I took my cell phone and dialed the ambulance while Taeyeon went to Nichkhun. Its been the second time this week that this happened. Nichkhun is getting weaker day by day, he'll collapse more often. Taeyeon took his face in her hand and kissed him. I knelt beside Taeyeon, who was crying uncontrollably. "Nichkhun! Hang in there!" I kept yelling to him. Then, the doctors barged into our class and carried him away. Taeyeon and I followed them only until the ambulance car and left back to class afterwards.