Days to Death : 56

Take Me With You
Taeyeon and I followed them only until the ambulance car and left back to class afterwards. In class, Taeyeon was crying on my shoulder. I was crying as well, because every time Nichkhun collapses and the ambulance bring him away, there's a 50% chance that he might not come back. The class was almost full by now. Nobody spoke a word. Nichkhun is popular, everybody liked his cheerful personality. He brought the class together as one, no one would know what would happen if he wasn't there. A couple of people are just sitting there with head hung low. Most of us are either crying or comforting others. Suddenly, Taeyeon's phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?" Taeyeon said in a muffled voice. Everyone was silent that I could even hear a pin drop. "Eh?" She said again and nodded a few times. She finally smiled and thank the person before hanging up. "Nichkhun is alright. But from now on, he has to live at the hospital. There is no visiting hours, its free. We should spend all our free time with him ok guys? Don't sulk, he'll hate us if we do right?" Taeyeon said, trying to cheer up the atmosphere. I wanted to spend ALL my time being with him so I took my bag and left for the hospital. Once I reached the hospital, the doctors were handling him so I had to wait outside with his little brother, Wooyoung. He had been crying awfully bad. His eyes were sore and his nose was really red. "Are you Victoria? Or Taeyeon?" Wooyoung spke out. I looked at his sad face. "Vi-- Victoria," I said, before starting to cry again. "My brother spoke a lot about you being his best-est friend and how nice you were to him. He's such an amazing person. He could bear that much burden and still be able to smile at others who can't even receive the reality." He said and started sniffing. I looked down at my feet and listened to Wooyoung tell stories about Nichkhun. It hurts my heart to know that such an extraordinary person have to leave, permanently. Suddenly, the doctor went out and allowed us in. I dashed in and sat next to Nichkhun's bed and held his hand. "Don't cry Victoria. Where's Taeyeon?" He asked, my hair. I didn't reply him and cried even more. Nichkhun looked so pale, weak and sick. I his cheek and finally answered back, "You want Taeyeon? I'll get her for you. Tell me what else you want." He smiled at me and squeezed my hand. "Taeyeon is just my girlfriend, I'd be alright without her. I need you, you're the best-est friend I've ever had." I smiled at him and softly pinch his cheek as tears rolled down my cheek. The doctor gestured me to go out and so I did. I sat in the waiting room outside and prayed. "Please, to whoever I'm praying to, don't ever take Nichkhun away. I'd do anything to be with him. Take me away with him." Not long after, Wooyoung went out with Nichkhun sitting on a wheelchair. The three of us walked away to the canteen. About 4 days passed without any Taeyeon. I don't see her at school or at the hospital either. I really wondered why she never came. When I was walking with Nichkhun in the garden, spending quality time talking with each other, she appears. She looks awful. Her eyes were bloodshot and everything. "Taeyeon?" Nichkhun said as Taeyeon leaped into his hug.