Chapter 10- I’m not coming back!

Prince Charming and Ugly duckling

Nobody POV’S

The morning was greeted by the sound of small chirping sound of the lovely birds all over the world and also appears to be in SEOUL to. The sun rays and had interrupted every eye that was still close and still in their dreamland. Despite the morning had come, in the KIM’S house, Hyun Ji was still fast asleep, while Hyuna had woken up early, helping her mother doing house chores. Hyunseung, who was appearing to be their beloved guest, had sleep in their house since Friday night and he was still fast asleep on that very day of our lovely SUNDAY.

He’s eyes suddenly open slowly, when he heard the sound of a thud from the outside of Hyuna’s room. Hyuna was helping her mother clearing the living room, by reposition their cushion to somewhere else in the area. He groans to hear every dragging sound on the floor. He stood off from the blanket and open up Hyuna’s bedroom door.

“Oh, Hyunseung awake already?” Hyuna’s eoma urge him. Hyunseung eyes look at her with a blank look.

“So prince Charming already woke up eh?” Hyuna then interject. Annoyed by the tease, Hyunseung scoff his lips then came back in to Hyuna’s room. Hyuna rolled her eyes, while her eoma just shrugged.

“Why can’t you both be like a usual friend Hyuna?” Hyuna’s eoma suddenly asked. Hyuna turn around seeing her eoma who was putting her hands on the both of her waist. Hyuna sigh.

“We just don’t get along…” she simply answered.

“At least can you not fight for once…?”

“How…? He’s always there bugging me… I hate it; Oh eoma, just end this conversation here… we have many things to do now…” Hyuna argue. Her eoma had giving up, since the day she had married Hyuna’s father, she always give up on Hyuna every time the conversation won’t go along, it’s not because Hyuna was irresistible, but because she was so mature and knows how to handle. Maybe it’s because since she was born her real eoma had died and she became like her appa. Who, never cried to a small matter… who, hangs loose on it either.

 

Also in that very morning, Hyuna’s eoma and Hyuna had gone out buying groceries for lunch. Hyunseung and Hyun Ji were left behind. Hyunseung had woken up one more time and wash himself up, since the day he was there he never had problem in clothes, for Hyuna really had many stock of man clothes.

“Hyunseung oppa… where’s eoma and unnie?” Hyun Ji suddenly appear and was rubbing her eyes while asking question towards Hyunseung. Hyunseung look at her.

“Hmm, they had gone out… I guess buying the groceries for lunch today…”

“Ah… I’m washing up then…” Hyun Ji was about to go but then Hyunseung stop her.

“Caka Hyun Ji… can you lend me your phone one more time…?”

“Ah kerae… it’s in my room, on my study table…”

“Gumawoo…” As Hyun Ji left, entering the washroom, Hyunseung walk inside Hyun Ji’s room. He had found Hyun Ji’s phone to where Hyun Ji had told him before. He quickly dials DooJoon number and the line was immediately being answered.

“Hyunseung…!” DooJoon exclaimed. Hyunseung just made a smile.

“Hyung… mianhe for cutting the line so sudden last night… I was shock…”

“I understand…”

“So where are you?”

“At some coffee shop…” DooJoon simply said.

“Oh… DooJoon can I asked?”

“Sure Hyunseung… whatever…”

“Hmm, where’s my appa?”

“Oh his in ~~~~ hospital…”

“Ah… gumawoo hyung… oh please don’t tell my eoma… please, I don’t want her to jump seeing me and I’m worried that she might want me to replace appa”

“Wae…? Why can’t you replace your appa for temporary…?”

“I just don’t feel like it…”

“Are you afraid?”

“Ne…”

“Kerae… I won’t then… oh Hyunseung… hope you have a nice day…” He said. Then the call already over.

 

 

After Hyuna and her eoma came back home, and after lunch, Hyunseung told Hyuna about the hospital that Hyunseung appa was submitted, before going they both discuses about transport that they’re going to use in Hyuna’s bedroom.

“Are you sure he’s there?” Hyuna asked for sure.

“Yes… Hyuna why would my friend lie about where my appa is…” Hyunseung argue. Hyuna rolled her eyes, hated being corrected.

“Okay then, we’ll take the bus…”

“Bus…? I don’t want to…” Hyunseung protested.

“Wae…?”

“Because it’s crowded…”

“Aish… Hyunseung, not all bus is like that…some of them are fine… beside it's not like we're using the subway...”

“I object I don’t want… I just told you, I don’t want… arrasso?”

“Aish… fine, then what will we use then?”

“TAXI…”

“What...? I don’t have that load amount of money to pay for taxi…”

“Well you gave me 20 dollar before…”

“Aish… 20 dollars won’t help… it’s a far journey, I don’t think it’s enough…”

“WELL I guess we’ll add it…” Hyunseung gave Hyuna a funny face and then showed Hyuna her purse. Hyuna shock and touch all her pocket.

“YAH… Give it back…”

“Anduae… I want to use the taxi… we’ll add more money…” Hyunseung tease, Hyuna try to take back her purse but Hyunseung wave it around and around, making Hyuna hard to get it. Finally Hyuna gave up.

“Fine… we’ll add more money… AISH…” Hyuna groan then walk away from the room leaving Hyunseung, who now dance crazily. Hyun Ji and Hyuna’s eoma who was peeking from behind Hyuna’s bedroom door after Hyuna had left the room, they were giggling seeing Hyunseung dancing his left to right, wiggling everything from the top to the bottom.   

Hearing those giggles Hyunseung stop and turn to see Hyun Ji and her eoma, he blushes, then pretend nothing happen.

“Err… how long have you guys been there?” he asked nervously.

“As long as we could see it…” Hyun Ji hint, then she and her eoma left Hyunseung bit his lips, embarrassed by what just happen.

 

 

The long journey, took them about an hour to reach the ~~~~ hospital. Hyuna sigh after taking out her money and handed it out towards the taxi driver. She was hesitating and her finger grip the money so tight, gave an uncertain look towards the driver and her money but Hyunseung nudge her elbow and Hyuna look at him with two widen eyes that seems to be pouting, then she let go of her grip towards her cash and sincerely gave it to the driver.

“So… here we are…” Hyunseung said, walking inside the hospital. Hyuna just followed, she was still sulking about her money earlier. “You stay here… I’m going alone now…” Hyuna look at him with nothing to answer, Hyunseung didn’t mind about that, he was already gone from her sight. Hyuna sigh. ‘He just wants me to come so I can pay the taxi for him…’ Hyuna grit her teeth, she was really annoyed bout Hyunseung and her MONEY!

 

Hyunseung POV’S

I walk towards the administration room, and asked one of the nurse about my father.

“And who may you be?” she asked politely.

“I’m his son…”

“Oh… Okay… let me check first…” she said, and then types something inside a computer that was on the table in front of her. Not more than a few minute she gave me all details of my eobojie. “Mister Jang… he just submitted yesterday… causes of lots of pressure and he was having a heart diseases… he’s in a really critical situation… his heart diseases grow widely inside of him and now he’s in a coma, and not enough air to breath… he’s in the man’s heart diseases ward, he took the private room, in the 2nd room… on the 4th floor… you can take the lift if you want to speed up…” she said, then I nodded and left the admin room and took the lift just like nurse had said.

As I got on the 4th floor as far as I can see, I saw eoma and Kang butler and also appa’s secretary, standing and waiting beside the 2nd private room. I didn’t want to approached, I might afraid that eoma and the two men saw me, I step back but then, someone called my name.

“Hyunseung?” the voice called, I turn around and saw a girl, a long brown haired girl, big double lid eye girl, she seems so familiar, but I couldn’t think closely who… “Prince…?” she asked me, calling my second name. Then my eyes widen, the only people that knows Prince as my second name, was Eoma, appa, the maids, Kang butler and JESSICA!

“Jessica?” I shock. She grew a smile, then suddenly jumps on to me and hugs me tightly.

“Oppa… bogoshipeo… how are you…? I heard from eoma, you been kick out by eobojie, I was scared and worried, so I fleet back from UK to Korea as soon as possible, and arrive this morning then I called eoma, and told me eobojie was being submitted in a hospital, so my heart began to race again and now here I am seeing you…it’s nice to see you again...” ‘So, she had been contacting eoma…’ I slowly pull myself away from her embrace and smile towards her.

“I’m happy to see you too… but…”

“Prince?” suddenly a voice that I don’t want to hear, the person that I don’t want to meet just cut my word off. I turn slowly and eoma was bursting to me and hug me, she was sobbing, I can feel the wetness of her tears flowing to my shirt.

“Eoma…” I just her back, just to calm her down, even though I’m not willing to stay there so long.

“Prince… I’m so worried about you… please come back home… I need you…” she said still sobbing. I sigh.

“Eoma we need to talk, privacy…” I said. Eoma nodded, she looks to Jessica, Kang butler and appa’s secretary.

“We’ll be on the corridor…” she said, the three of them just nodded, then eoma took my hand and we both strolled towards the corridor.

“Prince… so what do you want to talk about?” she asked, as we both settle down on the near bench.

“Eoma… I know appa kick me out from the mansion, and I know appa isn’t well now… but eoma…I can’t go home yet…”

“Wae…?”

“Because, I need more time to be alone… mianhe…”

“But I need you to come back and run your appa company for a while…”

“Mianhe eoma, I don’t want to… I’m not ready yet… appa will get mad, if he knew about this… just give me time to relax my mind… I need to studies first… remember eoma, I’m not homeschooled anymore…”

“But…” she wasn’t giving on letting me go, but I stop her as I give a big warm hug to her.

“Eoma… please give me time…” I whispered to her.

“Fine… but I won’t let you take that time too long… and here is your credit cards” she said in a tense voice, she push me away gently and took out my credit card from her purse and gave it to me then left me on the corridor alone. ‘Is she mad? Why wouldn’t she… I don’t want to accept what she wants…’

 

 

Hyuna POV’S

I walk left to right like a crazy person, the nurses who were around there kept on looking at me who was heating my up.

“Aish… where’s he? What took him that long…?” I mumble.

“Here I am…” a voice then startle me. I look behind and there’s the face that made me exploded.

“YAH… WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN…?” I yelled.

“Shh… don’t make a fuss, its hospital…” he said, with a happy look. I rolled my eyes.

“Yah do I look like a cartoon… so, did you meet your appa?” I asked.

“Ne…”

“Your eoma…?”

“Ne… she asked me to come back home…” ‘Oh yes…’

“So…aren’t you going home?”

“Ane…”

“Mwo…?” I shock, my jaws drop open widely. “Yah…yah wae, wae?” he then chuckle.

“Yah look at you… SO CUTE…” he said, and then pinches my cheeks.

“Yah…” I angered at him, he just giggles. I just don’t understand him. “Why you suddenly look happy?” I asked.

“Because, I can spent all my time messing you…”

“Mwo…? Yah, I’m not your toy…” with him I can’t never stay cool, he’s just to annoyed, he’s happy when I’m mad, he’s mad when I’m happy.

“Okay, let’s have fun first…” he said making me more irritated.

“Yah… what fun?”

“Let’s go shopping…”

“Mwo…? And spent my money… Anduae…!” I flew my hand across then walk away out from the hospital, Hyunseung chase me from behind then grab my wrist.

“Okay, I won’t spend anything… Kaja… but first…” Hyunseung stop his word then look at me from up to the bottom. “We change your appearance…”

“Yah… what about, ’I won’t spent anything’?” I angered again.

“I’m spending for you… not me; did I say we won’t spend anything?” ‘Good point…but…”

“ANDUAE!”

“Suit yourselves, but I’m not giving up on changing you…” he said, and then he pulls me to the streets, walking away from the hospital. I was in fact dragging my feet, so he would stop what he was doing. But he was to strong and now here we are at the shopping area, all kind of things was there. “Now… get in here…” he said pushing me in the ladies clothes shop.