School?

Love At TSM High [HIATUS]

Finally the song was over and the dance ended. "It was nice dancing with you, Nana-sshi." Sehun beamed and Nana nodded in agreement.

"I'll see you in school then." Sehun leaned closer and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Nana let out a soft gasp and her cheeks reddened.

Sehun chuckled and ruffled her hair before going back to his friends while covering his blushing cheeks. Jooyeon clenched her fists when she saw what happened on the dance floor.

*That Oh Sehun will pay!* She made  a scary face and Kai was actually getting scared of her. Baekhyun and Kimi were conversing at the corner, laughing to each other's jokes.

Sehun sat down his two best friends, Luhan and Tao. "Wow, that girl is really cute. What's her name?" Luhan asked. "Nana." Sehun replied with a wide smile.

Tao looked over at Nana who was chatting with Jooyeon.  He continued to stare at her until she turned her head and met eyes with him.

The two of them were having a staring contest, neither one wanting to break away. Somehow, looking at each other's eyes made both of them feel a sense of familiarity.

Nana felt her cheeks flushing as Tao's gaze got more intense. Tao also felt the same way.

It was until Kimi stood in front of Nana, ending the staring contest between Nana and Tao. He looked away, embarrassed. *Why was I even looking at her in the first place!?*

Nana changed her attention to Kimi who was getting drunk. "God! What did that Baekhyun made you drink!?" Nana stood up, helping her friend to balance herself.

Jooyeon sighed and shook her head. "I'll call my chauffeur to pick us up." She said in a monotone voice. Nana nodded and brought Kimi to the gate with Jooyeon.

"So much for a fun night." Jooyeon said. "Hey come on, I had fun." Nana said, playfully pushing Jooyeon. the latter blushed and her heart was hammering against her chest.

Jooyeon cleared and looked away, "The car's here." She said. Nana noticed Jooyeon's red ears and chuckled. The chauffeur came out and carried Kimi into the car.

Jooyeon sat at the back with Nana beside her and Kimi on Nana's lap. *Lucky Kimi.* Jooyeon secretly wished that she was the one who got drunk and was sleeping on Nana's lap.

"Nana! Pabo!" Kimi hiccuped. "Yah!" Nana flicked Kimi's forehead. "Just because you're drunk doesn't mean I'll let you off."

"Popsicle freak." Kimi muttered. "That does it. You're dead tomorrow!" Nana pretended to strangle Kimi and she pouted. Nana started laughing like it was the funniest on earth.

To Jooyeon, Nana's laughter was like music to her ears. Nana looked at her and smiled. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow." She pouted.

*Control your feelings Kwon Jooyeon!* Jooyeon was on the verge of pinching Nana's cheeks and telling her how cute she looked but that would have made their sunbae-hoobae relationship very awkward.

Soon, they reached Kimi's mansion and the maid helped to carry Kimi to her room.

"So should I bring you back to your house?" Jooyeon asked, hoping a 'yes'. Unfortunately for Jooyeon, Nana shook her head.

"It's alright. I'll keep her company just in case. I have a spare uniform at her room anyway. Thanks for tonight. I'll see you tomorrow!" Nana beamed and hugged Jooyeon.

*Thank you god!* Jooyeon hugged Nana back, wishing that time would stop for a moment. Eventually, Nana pulled back and Jooyeon pouted a little.

"Bye sunbae. I won't send you off." Nana waved and went upstairs. Jooyeon waved back and went into the car.

At Kimi's room, Kimi was passed out on the floor. Nana chuckled and dragged her best friend to her bed. "You look skinny but you're heavy as a buffalo." Nana commented.

"I roll like a buffalo." Kimi added. Nana rolled her eyes, "You woke up?" Kimi hummed as a response. "I'll get a towel." Nana got up and went into the bathroom.

Kimi took off her heels and threw them onto the marble floor. Nana came back with a wet towel and put it on top of Kimi's forehead.

"Now sleep." Nana ordered and Kimi nodded like a child, probably still drunk.

"Seriously, how much did you drink to become like this?" Nana sighed and pulled the blanket on Kimi and her.

The next day, they woke up at 9 am surprisingly. "We're LATE!" Nana shrieked while putting on her school uniform. Kimi rolled her eyes, "Relax. School only starts now."

"My point exactly!" Nana groaned and wore one of Kimi's converse. "Wait. I forgot about my bag. Let's just not go to school today shall we?" Nana suggested.

"My friend, that is the best idea you've come up with! Let's go shopping!" Kimi squealed and took off her school uniform. Nana chuckled and stayed in her school uniform.

"Where to my friend?" Nana asked, locking arms with Kimi. "Let's get brunch first. I know a great place." Kimi said and went inside her car.

The chauffeur came in and drove them to the cafe. Soon, they were at a cute cafe called 'Dream Brunch'. Nana ordered Ramen while Kimi only ordered orange juice.

Nana raised an eyebrow, "Hangover?" Kimi nodded and massaged her temple while groaning. Nana smirked, "That's what you get for drinking too much."

"Speaking of last night's party, I saw you dance with Sehun. Did he kiss you?" Kimi asked, her eyes sparkling like stars whenever EXO is mentioned.

Nana remembered the kiss on the forehead and blushed. Kimi gasped, "Oh my god! Where!?" She eagerly asked. Nana pointed at her forehead and Kimi squealed.

"That's even better than a French kiss from Baekhyun! Sehun's the romantic type." Kimi concluded. Nana made a face. "Baekhyun? French kiss?"

Kimi nodded and shrugged like it was not a big deal. Nana chuckled and shook her head. Her best friend was really a player. "Let's go to Gucci. I know you want some Gucci bags." Kimi wriggled as she teasingly said.

Kimi knew Nana couldn't resist anything related to Gucci or Louis Vuitton. Nana nodded like a little child, showing her perfect, straight teeth.

Kimi smirked, "Let's go!" Nana nodded and followed Kimi.

But Nana wondered why Kimi was being so kind and actually going to a Gucci shop instead of her favorite, Chanel. *Weird.*

It was only when they reached the Gucci store then Nana realized that Kimi had other plans than shopping. There was a new staff and boy, he was the cutest thing ever.

Kimi immediately flipped her fabulous orange hair and popped her lips, slowly walking up to the cute guy. Nana, on the other hand was having a spazz moment at the new collection of Gucci bags on display.

"Oh my god! Should I get this? Or maybe this.. Hmm.." She thoughtfully tapped her lips with her finger, obviously in a dilemma.

She turned around, hoping to ask Kimi for some advice but Kimi was too busy flirting with the cute guy who wasn't giving her the best treatment.

*The seduction queen finally meets her match. This is going to be good~* Nana smirked and anyhow chose a Gucci backpack, something she would carry to school.

Nana handed the cashier her credit card and soon, the Gucci bag was hers. Nana did a small happy-penguin dance with the Gucci bag in her hands.

She finally calmed down and waited for Kimi to finish her seduction. *1..2..3.. Is she done? Normally, it isn't that long. Is he playing hard to get or have a girlfriend?* Nana wondered.

Kimi flipped her hair and scoffed, "Like I'm interested in YOU!" She groaned and exited the store. Nana shrugged and waved goodbye at the cute guy before following Kimi.

The cute guy sighed and shook his head. "Spoiled, rich brats." He muttered under his breath and went back to work.

They were at a high-class restaurant, cooling down. Nana hummed as she examined her new 'baby'. Kimi was completely the opposite of her.

Kimi was mad, embarrassed, ashamed and mostly all of her pride was crushed on by that pretty boy. "Kimi, being angry will only bring you wrinkles." Nana warned.

Kimi took a deep breath and used the 'calming method' she had learned during yoga. "Breathe in, breathe out. Chanel and Louis Vuitton. Eyeliner and lipless."

Nana chuckled and took a sip of her ice-lemon tea.

After chatting for a while, Kimi decided that they should get a new manicure but Nana declined, saying that her dizziness was acting up again.

"Nana, you need to be careful, kay? Don't do anything that requires to strain your eyes or your brain." Kimi reminded for the umpteenth time.

Nana nodded and slid into the cab, waving to Kimi with a reassuring smile. Kimi waved back.

At home, Nana cooked herself some ramen with eggs. She sat down on the pig panda sofa in her room, scrolling her pink mouse, watching the latest release of 'Vampire Diaries'.