Popsicles,cherry tomatoes and party!

Love At TSM High [HIATUS]

Nana sat down on the sofa and flipped to the next page of the book she was reading: Love Is Never Sorry. It was the last day of summer but she had no one to spent it with as usual.

So she decided to read the book she bought a long time ago. Even though she had read that book for many times, she still gets excited and warm inside whenever she read it.

To her, that book taught her the meaning and definition of love. It was that you can't see love with your eyes. You can only feel it with your heart.

Nana looked up at the pink clock and fanned herself. It was only 3 in the afternoon and the heat was getting to her. She decided to grab some popsicles to cool down.

Nana grabbed some cash and her phone and headed to the nearest supermarket.

It took only around a few minutes to reach the supermarket but Nana was sweating like a pig. The summer heat was really something.

Nana entered the supermarket and the cool air inside was there to welcome her. She smiled and went over to the desserts section where all the cold food were at.

She took a few popsicles and threw them into the basket. After walking around the place for a while, Nana went to queue up for the payment.

In front of her was a tall, blonde guy. His hair was very fluffy and curly. Out of curiosity, Nana looked over to the basket he was holding and raised an eyebrow.

Inside the basket were only cherry tomatoes! *Why does he need so much cherry tomatoes?* Nana wondered.

Soon, it was the blonde guy's turn to pay. The cashier scanned the  packets of cherry tomatoes and told the blonde guy the cost of them.

He nodded and took out his wallet. To his surprise, he had no money on him at all. He searched his pockets for some cash in embarrassment.

The cashier cleared his throat, "Are you going to pay for them or not?"

The blonde guy pouted and hung his head low, sad that he had to put back all the cherry tomatoes.

Nana reached out her hand. "I'll pay for him then." She gave the cashier the amount. The blonde guy's face brightened up and he looked at her.

"Thanks chingu!" He beamed. "Uhh.. You're welcome." Nana smiled tightly at him and handed the cashier the basket she was holding.

The blonde guy grabbed the shopping bag and exited the supermarket. Ignoring him, Nana decided to eat one of the popsicles on her way home.

She tore away the packaging and on the sour apple popsicle while her other hand holding the shopping bag full of other flavours.

Out of nowhere, the blonde guy appeared in front her with a smiley face. "HELLO!" He greeted her with much enthusiasm. Nana slowly nodded and waved, muttering a small 'Hi'.

The blonde guy took the shopping bag Nana was holding and the latter gave him a look. "Since you helped me, I'll return you the favour."

Nana shook her head, "It's okay." The blonde guy shook his head, "Aniya. I should. I'll bring you to your house." He offered.

Not wanting to be rude, Nana agreed and led him the way. Not long, they reached Nana's condominium. Nana took the shopping bag from him and thanked him.

"No problem. I'm Zelo." He took out his hand. "Nana." She shook his hand and entered the resident.

"BYE BYE NANA!" Zelo waved while yelling. Embarrassed, Nana covered her face and waved back. *He's one hyper person.* She thought and entered her apartment.

The housekeeper came over and took the popsicles, placing them in the freezer.

"Miss, you should have asked me to go out. It's really hot outside." The housekeeper wiped away the beads of perspiration on Nana's forehead.

Nana smiled and took the last bite of the cold treat.

"Miss, your parents wished you good luck for the second semester." The housekeeper informed. Nana nodded and her expression turned sad immediately.

"I've already cooked dinner. I'll be leaving then. I will see you next week. Good bye." The housekeeper and bowed and left the apartment.

Nana smiled bitterly and glanced at the photo sitting on the shelf. It was before her parents started fighting. They were in New York during winter.

Nana looked at how happy they were back then and though, *What went wrong?*

She shook her head to get all the sad things out of her. She sighed and headed into the room. She still had some holiday homework to complete.

She tied her hair into the carefree ponytail and started doing the math problem sums.

Soon, it was 8 and Nana was starving. She went into the kitchen and searched for her dinner. She saw the food prepared by her housekeeper and her eyes brightened.

After dinner, she was bored as usual. She had nothing to do and being alone at home wasn't helping at all. She checked her phone for any invitation to a party.

She received a text message from her best friend, Kimi, inviting her to a party. It was an exclusive party just for the Arts Department students and the last time she checked, she was one and bored.

Nana took note of the address and got changed.

She smiled at the reflection and grabbed her purse, phone and her Arts Department badge. She hailed a cab and it sped away to the destination.

Soon, she reached the fancy bungalow where the party was held at.

She walked to the gate and showed the badge. The security guard smiled at her and let her in. "Enjoy the party!"

Nana walked into the room and it was filled with people she knew. "Hey! Nana, I didn't knew you were going to come!" One of her seniors, Jooyeon greeted her with a big hug.

Nana laughed, "I got bored after completing Mr Choi's literature homework." she jokingly said and Jooyeon nodded in agreement.

"Where' Kimi?" Nana asked, looking for her best friend. Jooyeon pointed at the corner, "With a new guy this time. I heard he's one of EXO." Jooyeon whispered and Nana faked a gasp.

"Oh my god. Like I care." She joked and Jooyeon gently hit her forehead. "Don't say that in front of them." Jooyeon reminded and Nana nodded.

"Thirsty? I'll get you a drink. Just wait here." Jooyeon offered and went over to get a cup. Nana bobbed her head to the music and looked around.

She turned her back and saw Kimi walking over, wiping her lips with a tissue. "Had fun?" Nana asked in a mocking tone. "It was AMAZING! He's one heck of a kisser." Kimi commented.

Jooyeon came back with two cups of wine. "We're underage." Nana declined. Jooyeon and Kimi looked at her and started laughing like it was funniest thing ever.

"So? We have our parents to back us up." Kimi made a face and took a sip. Nana hesitated at first but then, her friends were kinda right.

Plus, it wasn't like her parents cared anything about what she did.

Nana nodded and took the cup. She took a sip and made a face. "It's not nice. Yuck." She stuck out her tongue and gave back the cup to Jooyeon.

"Aigoo, my hoobae is so cute!" Jooyeon tried to pinch Nana but she ran away in time. Jooyeon pouted and folded her arms, "I'll get her."

Kimi laughed and followed Nana to the garden.

"Yo!" Kimi pounced onto Nana's back. "Hey." Nana replied.

"So tell me about what you did during summer. I'm so curious." Nana asked in a mono-tone voice. Kimi didn't noticed the sarcasm in Nana's voice and started babbling.

"I went to a club in England. The guys there are so HOT! Plus they're amazing kissers." Kimi squealed and Nana rolled her eyes.

"You and your obsession with boys." Nana commented and Kimi hugged her. "You know me the best." They looked at each other and stated laughing like mad witches.

"School starts tomorrow. Urgh. I haven't touched my homework yet." Kimi whined and Nana shook her head. Her best friend was a complete mess. A rich one.

"Come early tomorrow, I'll let you copy mine." Nana offered. "Thanks honey but early is not in my dictionary." Kimi patted Nana's head.

"Did you score any guys tonight?" Kimi asked. "Did you forget that I'm not like you?" "Yah!" Kimi cracked her knuckles and threatened Nana.

But Nana remained emotionless as ever. Kimi made a face and stuck out her tongue. "Meanie." Nana rolled her eyes.

"Let's get back inside." Kimi suggested. "Why? So that you can score more guys?" Nana asked and Kimi shrugged. Nana rolled her eyes and followed Kimi back to the party.

The party got more intense and it was at it's . Suddenly squeals of joy filled the party. The DJ stopped the music and everybody looked at the fancy stairs.

Kimi and Nana were at the corner talking to each other when one by one, the members of EXO walked down the stairs. "EXO is here!" Kimi squealed, joining the other girls.

Nana looked at the first member of EXO, trying to remember his name. At TSM High, at both departments, if one did not remember the two gangs' members' names, it was the same as asking to be bullied.

Jooyeon came over with a knowing smile. "His name is Suho. From EXO-K." She helped. Nana nodded and smiled at Jooyeon.

"That's D.O." Jooyeon was saying all the members' name when they came down the stairs. Nana nodded and tried to remember their faces and names.

"Baekhyun," "Chanyeol," "Kai and Sehun. Those six are from EXO-K. Remember if you don't want them to kill you." Jooyeon reminded.

Next it was EXO-M's turn. The squeals got even louder when a very tall guy appeared. "Is he Kris?" Nana asked and Jooyeon nodded.

"Smart girl. Next is Xuimin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and the last is Tao." Jooyeon explained. Nana made a face, "Chinese names are hard to pronounce." She pouted cutely.

It took a lot for Jooyeon to not attack Nana with kisses at that moment. Jooyeon had a thing going for Nana and Nana knew about it.

She was cool about it and still treated Jooyeon as a senior and a friend. Jooyeon was grateful for that.

All the 12 members of EXO were in the middle of the room, some greeting their friends but some just stood still like statues.

Nana went over to the food table since she got hungry. She had a big stomach when it came to food. She could eat dinner at an hour, and the next hour, she could still be hungry.

Nana pouted since there weren't that much food left. There was only fruits and other desserts. Nana pouted and went back to sit at the sofa beside Jooyeon.

"When is this party going to end? I'm getting bored." Nana asked. Jooyeon patted Nana's head and pinched her cheeks. "I don't know. I'll bring you home if you want." Jooyeon offered.

Nana shook her head, "Aniya. Gwenchana. I'll just wait for Kimi." Jooyeon nodded. The two of them were chatting about kpop idols when two guys came over to them.

"Hey girls." One of them greeted. Nana and Jooyeon looked up and Jooyeon gasped. They were from EXO. Nana tilted her head, trying to remember their names.

"Uhh.. Hello." Nana gave them a tight-lipped smile and waved. Jooyeon faked a smile. Inside, she was angry at the two EXO members for ruining the moment with Nana.

"Kai-sshi and Baekhyun-sshi, how may we help you?" Jooyeon politely asked, batting her eyelashes. Nana snapped her fingers and nodded in understanding.

"So that's Kai and Baekhyun." She muttered softly but it was loud enough for Jooyeon to hear and laugh a little at it.

Kai smirked, "I was wondering if your friend here would like a dance with our shy guy over there." Kai pointed at Sehun who was awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

Nana's eyes widened and she pointed to herself. "Me?' Kai nodded and Baekhyun laughed. Not wanting to be rude, Nana smiled and nodded. "Sure."

She leaned over to Jooyeon, "Who's he?" "Sehun. Same age as you. Class 1A." Jooyeon whispered. Nana walked over to Sehun with a small smile.

"Hi." She waved. Sehun shyly covered his face and waved, "Hello." Nana chuckled, "I'm Nana. Nice to meet you, Sehun-sshi." Nana took out her hand and Sehun shyly shook it.

At that moment, a slow song came out. Sehun cleared his throat and held out his hand, "May I have this dance?" Nana smiled and nodded.

"Aww, don't they look adorable?" Baekhyun asked. Jooyeon made a face in jealousy. *No. Nana looks better with ME!* Kai stared at Jooyeon who was frowning a lot.

"Wait... Are you jealous of your friend?" Kai asked. Jooyeon scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You'll never understand Kai-sshi." She patted his shoulder and went to sit with her other friends, watching Sehun's every moves.

*If he touches Nana in any of those places, EXO or not, I'll kick him where the sun doesn't shines.* Jooyeon cracked her knuckles.