INFATUATION

STUCK WITH EACH OTHER

I don't know but I'm really interesting with this girl..this lady spring that everyone always talking about...hummph..

 

VX HIGH

 

[THIRD PERSON POV]

 

"hey jae,what's you next plan?" nickhun ask him,but Jaejoong just stay quiet. They're in the rooftop,without Jay.

 

"hey Jae stop pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about,it's about Park Bom!"

 

"well..what do have in mind khun-ah?"

 

"hmm I think you would use her to get over siwon,am I right?"

 

"haha well maybe..."

 

"Jae I'm serious!"

 

"no I'm not of course! I never planned to use her that way..she's too precious"

 

"you know,maybe park siwon already know about you two"

 

"hmm maybe.."

 

"you're not worried? you know what that psycho did with the guy who approached park bom?"

 

"I know it very well khun-ah.."

 

"Jae even it is you,it's not going to be easier y'know?"

 

"that's easy... I'll just make her come to me right khun-ah? ah it's the bell..let's go back to class again"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Bommieee wait usss!!!! are you serious to go there again? don't you remembered the way he acts yesterday? " ask CL.

 

"you guys don't have to come with me I'll go alone!"

 

"AIGOOOOO THIS KIDDD HHH WE'LL COME WITH YOU!! YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME IN TROUBLE!" Cl and Dara then followed her.

 

Bom comes again to VX high. She waited Jaejoong and his gank to show up. Then,they comes,Jaejoong,nickhun,jay,and some of their friends.

what's you gonna do now you stupid? you will tell me to get lost again? haha today I'm not backing down!

 

"what are you doing?" Jaejoong coldly ask.

 

relax bom relax... you are not scared with this...

 

"I...I... just walking around here..." ottokeo!! that's not the word I meant aishhhh

 

"hey do you miss our jjang so much hey wild horse? haha" Jay started to mock park bom.

 

"YA!! wild horse? you are really insane huh? miser!"

 

"Whaat?! miser? this girl really aisshhh..."

 

Then bom and jay started mocked each other. While CL and Dara just look at bom with terrified face. They pull bom coat,trying to calm her.

 

Jaejoong chukled see bom and jay having words fight. Then nickhun come after him,

 

"hey jae do you know that she will find you again?"

 

I don't know khun-ah..I don't know"  I just hope she would come again..

 

"hummph jinja? hey Jay!  done fighting?" nickhun waved his hand made a sign to go back home.

 

"Yeah let's go!! how can this person be my opponent?!"

 

"hahaha but it seems you're lost jay!"

 

"you know she's like wild horse! aish!"

 

"WHAAAT? YOU MAKE ME MAD AGAIN YOU DUMB!"

 

"bommiee stop iitttt let's go home!" Dara hold bommie hand so tight wish she don't started another fight.

 

"nooooo!! Kim jaejoong wait!"

 

Jaejoong and his gank then turn their back at bom.

 

"you caaaaan't gooo! you caaan't arasso? and I'm not going to movee" suddenly bommie acts very cute. Jae and the guys couldn't help but blush because she's just too adorable.

 

hahahaha jaejoong I bet you really surprised right? this is how I survived at home. I'm the person who lives on my aegyo and nagging

 

aaah she's so cute...so this is why siwon likes you very much eh? hmm I wonder what jjang would act..

 

"Ya! do you think you're cute? hmm or you trying to get my attention..haha sorry I don't llike the girl who trying to be cute like that. Let's go guys!" Jaejoong harshly speak and then they leave bom,cl and Dara. Bom face is pale,she's in huge shock. Never,in her whole life a boy didn't fall of her charm.

 

"you see bom that jaejoong guy is seriously crazy?! okay now let's go home! and we don't want to hear another crazy plan again! if we know you're going to kim Jaejoong again,I will mad at you arasso?" said Dara when they're on the bus.

 

Dara unusually mad at bom,she never mad with bom but this time she really care about bom feelings. She know that everytime bom see jaejoong,it will caused trouble for both of them. She knows too that siwon already know about them and send a few guys to follow them.

 

MEANWHILE....

 

"ah is that so? okay thank you..hmm siwon.." hyunjoong come after siwon. They're playing billiard in hyunjoong house.

 

"what? is there news about my bommie?"

 

"yeah it seems she's going to VX high and meet kim jaejoong..."

 

"WHAT!!!!?" Siwon then throw his billiard stick. He really mad now,and hyunjoong knows if his face turning pale like that,he could kill someone,really..

 

"hey hey hey please calm down..don't make any scene again"

 

"THAT BASTARD! I'LL GOING TO FIND AND KILL YOU!! ARGHH!" Siwon started to kick few stuff but hyunjoong hold his back.

 

"ya! siwon! you're not a kid anymore!! you know that he's not fault right?!"

 

Suddenly he froze and just standing there with pale face,"I know that already hyunjoong so stop doubting me.."

 

"what..what do you mean?" hyunjoong just stood there,he wonders if siwon already kknow the truth.

 

I said I know that already...what you're trying to say is..jaejoong is not wrong right? because...because my bommie go there by herself...my bommie first who approached him..that's the one you trying to say right?