Moved On

Revenge: An Eye For Two

**Jaejoong's POV**

This was not the first time she had slapped me so hard that all I could do was nothing.

"How can you live with a smile and look like you're happy?! Shouldn't you hate yourself!" She screamed in my face.

"I do, but I can't bring myself to admit that I was wrong." I told her.

"Your face is thicker than brick walls." She scoffed then toss herself back in her seat so she could cool down.

"Why are you giving up already? The body was never confirmed." She sat back up and I let out a loud sigh.

"Ja Hee, the body WAS confirmed. The ring on her finger just proves everything." I repeated the fact once again.

"But still, don't you ever feel ashamed? The fact that you---" She began to ramble again but I looked at her.

"I have a meeting at one. I'm going to excuse myself first." I said then left the table.

"Ey! Hey!" She chased after me.

"Don't just give up on her yet." Ja Hee grabbed my arm as we stood outside the cafe's door.

"I did, that's why I married Eun Ni." I said then walked off.

It has been half a year already and Ja Hee haven't given up yet. Even I couldn't forget what I saw that night. It was enough proof to me.

-FLASHBACK-

I raced down the halls as everything around me was moving like speed lights. My breaths were getting shorter as I was coming closer to Ja Hee, who was sitting outside of a room. I stopped in front of her and she looked up, then looked away with puffy red eyes. I caught my breaths as I walked forward towards the door. I force a little pressure against the door and through the crack I saw a white blanket over a body. It was the side of the bed that turned my world like an fogged window. No one in this world would have a ring like her, and every evidence was confirmed so what more should I deny?

-END-

 

**No One's POV**

"G-Grandpa?" She responded as the other person answered her call.

She paused and bit her lips as she tried to function her words.

"I-I'm coming home... soon...." She said and the other person finally felt at peace.

"Can we talk when I get home? I... It's a long story." She said.

"Okay... I'm coming home this Friday at 6 pm.... Okay... Bye..." She ended the call then placed the phone back.

She laid herself back against the pillow that was supporting her to sit up. Tears streamed down the sides of her face as she closed her eyes.

Do you know the feeling of getting poked by a needle? I bet you do, but that's nothing compared to getting stabbed repeatedly by a knife. It hurts more than a sting and leave you scars that will last forever.

She sat up and pulled the mirror up in front of her face. She touched her face and her cheeks were damp with the tears that she cried hours ago.

'Why...?