Forgive Me?

Revenge: An Eye For Two

ONE YEAR AGO....

 

*No One's POV*

"What?!" She said after hearing what he just said.

"I have to go. I'm sorry." He told her as if he was afraid to say another word then walked towards the front door.

"Stop!" She raised her voice as he got the door opened already.

She ran to him and grabbed his hand then placed it upon her stomach.

"Don't go... please. Do it for him, your son." She pleaded with her eyes prepared to cry.

He slightly turned to look at where his hand was touching. He paused as he ran second thoughts in his confused mind.

"Even if you don't want to be with me, stay because of him. He needs you... So I beg you... please stay..." She pleaded again.

He looked into her sorrow eyes and tears fell from them. He sighed then pulled her into his arms.

He was running out of time, but what can he do? He was tangled in more than what he thought he would never be tangled in. He can just walk out this door now, but would that make him a responsible father? He had hopes for something new, but now... it all disappear like ashes blown by the wind.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"I'm sorry for lying to you.... I wanted a change for us, but I guess I was too selfish and naive. If you were still alive, would you forgive me for doing you wrong? Or would you neglect me and make sure I get punished for my wrong doings?" He spoke to her gravestone as if it was her standing there.

"I'm really sorry..." He said then placed the flower bouquet next to her gravestone.

 

NOTE:

Hey yall! So this is short because I just want you guys get a little taste of the story. Anywho, SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE! Who should be the main guy role??!!! lol ;)

 

TEASERS:

Do you know the feeling of getting poked by a needle? I bet you do, but that's nothing compared to getting stabbed repeatedly by a knife. It hurts more than a sting and leave you scars that will last forever.

~~~~

"How can you live with a smile and look like you're happy?! Shouldn't you hate yourself!" She screamed in my face.

"I do, but I can't bring myself to admit that I was wrong." I told her.

~~~~

She touched her face and her cheeks were damp with the tears that she cried hours ago.

'Why...?'

 

THANKS! ;)

***Small note: Ooh, I know when I posted this story, I had an error in my title so I fixed it!! :D