Drama

Peek-A-Boo

(Jiyoung's POV)

I looked at him strangely. Our eyes met and a warm smile came across his face. "I'll be back." He said and went inside. About five minutes later looking up at the clouds, I turned my head back and saw Kikwang! "Peek-a-boo!" -.- I still don't have it in my system to expect that everytime.

"KIKWANG!" I screamed and jumped a little. Just when I was starting to lik--NO! I glared at Kikwang for a while as he kept on laughing. 

"Ahaha, gwenchana?" He asked me as I turned away from him. "Jiyoung, turn over here." I don't trust him anymore. Then he went over to my side and I expected to see his face but instead, it was ice cream. Only thing weird was that, it wasn't Kikwang. He smiled at me warmly. He had blonde hair, tall, and his eyes were like a crescent moon. I smiled back.

"Oh, annyeongheseyo." I bowed as he watched me.

"Annyeongheseyo, would you like some ice cream?" He eye smiled at me. Kikwang came in between us and put his arm around me.

"She's my girlfriend, and we have some ice cream already." Kikwang said as I took his arm off of me.

"I'm not his girlfriend." I said plainly.

"I know. Why would you be with a person like that?" He smirked as I felt kind of bad for Kikwang.

"What?" Kikwang glared at him. "Lets go." He grabbed my hand and started dragging me. I didn't want to say anything to him so I just let him drag me. I turned my head back and he was there just staring. We reached my house. I pulled my hand back as he stayed quiet.

"I'm going inside." I said and started walking.

"Wait." He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him as if he was going to kiss me. The poundings of my heart got louder, the tempeture of my face got hotter. Our forehead touched. I closed my eyes waiting for him to kiss me. I felt something cold but sweet on my lips. "Ice cream?" He started laughing.

"Yah! That's not funny!" I felt totally embarassed. "You made me hate you even more!"

"Weren't you waiting for a kiss though?" He smiled warmly at meand put his arms around me giving me a hug.

"No, I was waiting for the ice cream!" I pushed him off me and grabbed the ice cream from his hands and turned around and saw Nicole and Jay filming us. "...."

"You were waiting for a kiss." Nicole said looking at what she recorded. "I'm going to post this online! Hm, Youtube! Ah, yes! Lets see how many comments and likes we'll get! Your life is like a drama now!" 

"Nicole..." I put my arms around her and smiled sweetly. "I love you."

"I love you too, and don't even think about trying to steal the camera." She knew exactly what I was going to do and pushed me away from her.

"You're not going to help?" I said to Kikwang as he was eating the ice cream that touched my lips.

"Ah, indirect kiss feels so good." He dazed out.

"Yah! King Kong!" I smirked at him and he was alarmed.

"What? I'm what?" He made his eyes big and wide.

"You're not going to help me out?" I pouted at him.

"I'm okay with Nicole posting the video up." He smiled and ate the rest of the ice cream.

"You're useless!" I turned away from him.

"Here's yours." He handed me a strawberry flavored ice cream. I took it away from him and ate it.

(Kikwang's POV)

Kekeke indirect kiss. I'm such an idiot! I could've got my first and real kiss from her if I didn't act so stupid! Ah, Kikwang sometimes I hate you! Oh well, the ice cream I ate had her lips touching it. What could I do to make her like me more? I should ask Nicole. I followed Jiyoung as she walked in. Jay and Nicole followed as well. "Oh, Jiyoung! They will also be sleeping here tonight..." Nicole smiled at her.

"What?!" She freaked out. "What if... what if... what if..." She repeated.

"What if?" Nicole asked.

"What if something happens when I'm asleep?" Jiyoung stared at Nicole and pointed at me. Nicole laughed.

"You really think he would do something to you?" She laughed in disbelieve. Jiyoung nodded. "Ah, okay then. I will be sleeping with you. Jay and Kikwang could sleep together since they're gay."

"What?!" Jay and I looked at each other. Jiyoung finally relaxed a little bit and let out a little chuckle. 

"You guys aren't gay?" Nicole acted like she didn't know.

"We are. Come on Kikwang, lets show them how gay we are." Jay winked at me. We held hands and Jay puckered his lips at me.

"I love you Jay." I puckered my lips back at him. Almost touching which scared the hell out of me.

"Yah! That's enough! You guys can do that later tonight in bed!" Nicole covered her eyes and took back her Jay.

"Awwhh, I wanted them to see them kiss though." Jiyoung pouted and crossed her arms.

"I could kiss you." I made my lips pucker her way. "I knew you were waiting for me to kiss you."

"No I wasn't! I was waiting for the ice cream!" She argued back.

"I don't care, I got my indirect kiss from you." I smiled playfully.

"Stop being in denial Jiyoung! Denial is in Egypt." Nicole grinned. "And if you want, you can take Kikwang with you. Oh, let me get the laptop and put the 'drama' into Youtube." 

"Unnie!" She used her natural aegyo.

"Jiyoungie, don't do that!" Nicole turned away from her and grabbed the laptop.

"Wae-yo?" Jiyoung pleaded with her eyes. I went over to her and grabbed both her cheeks.

"You're so cute!" I eye smiled at her as she pouted.

"I told you already! I know I am!" I let her go and rubbed her cheeks for her. "Weirdo! Babo! Get away from me!"

"The more you say it, the more I will get closer to you." I grinned and wiggled my eye brows.

"Whoa! Jiyoung, Kikwang, I just posted it and I think you guys are popular already!" Nicole said in amazement. "You guys have comments too. Hm... Let me read one. 'Wahhh, who are they? That's so cute! I wish my boyfriend was like that!' I'm thinking Kikwang is the boyfriend type?

"I am the boyfriend type!" I placed my arms around Jiyoung's shoulders.

"Get real!" She pushed my arm away.

"Hmm, here's another interesting one. 'They're not acting right?'" Nicole read off of it.

"It's an act! Let me reply to them!" Jiyoung took the laptop away from her.

"Wait! Let me!" Nicole took it back. Now they're fighting over it.

"No! Unnie! Look Jay is being topless!" She pointed at him as Nicole looked at him and gave Jiyoung the laptop.

"You liar!" Nicole said and decided to stop it.

"If you want to reply to them, I think it's better if you record yourself and say that it was just an act so they will believe you more." Jay suggested. Jiyoung thought for awhile.

"Hmm... that's a good idea!" She smiled happily and did webcam recording. "Hm... Annyeongheseyo, chonun Jiyoung-imida! About the video named 'Just Like a Drama but Only Real' was just acting. It's nothing like that." She went on and on so i decided to in.

"Hey Jiyoungie!" I spontaneously kissed her on the cheeks and hugged her. "What was an act?"

"About that video!" Jiyoung tried not to get angry and stopped the video. "Kikwang! Now I have to start all over!"

"No you don't! Here let me see it." I took the laptop and took it to the bathroom and locked the door. I uploaded the video onto Youtube. Kekeke, Kikwang! You are the awesomest. I opened the door and walked out happily. 

"Don't tell me you did what I think you did." Jiyoung glared at me. She is so beautiful in every way. Gah, how much I want to say that to her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Heya~ Updated! How'd you like it? Kekeke I added in Khunnie~ Just a little cameo right now but later on... hehehe you will see! Comment, subscribe, love, read, and enjoy~ All i want is feedback~

(Updated Monday, Feburary 7th, 2011 @ 5:03 PM California time~)