Kiss

Peek-A-Boo

Kikwang's POV

T.T She kept on attacking me! What did I even do? "Ya-yah! What did I do?" I asked innocently and scarred. She ignored me! I started thinking. If I scare her a bit more, maybe she'll stop. Hehehe Lee Kikwang, you are the smartest person ever! "Yah! If you keep ignoring me, I'll you!" I said loudly just enough to scare her. She screamed and ran out. Yes! I'm safe! I got up from the closet and streched out my arms and smiled to myself.

"Yah!" She came in. What was that she had in her hands? 0.0 Pepperspray?! No way! She held it out towards my face. "I'll give you three seconds to get out!" She glared at me. "One two three!" She said it all fast! I didn't even have a time to run. She sprayed me!

"Gah! My eyes!" I covered my eyes into thinking that she actually got me. She got closer to me.

"Ya-yah. Gwenchana?" She sounded quite worried. Nicole and Jay came in.

"What happened?" They asked.

"N-n-nothing!" She answered nervously and got in front of me.

"Then why did we hear "My eye" and why do you have pepperspray in your hands?" Nicole became quite suspicious. "You sprayed him huh?"

"N-no. I didn't! Unnie! Stop making me nervous! I'll meet you in the living room with Kikwang okay! Okay?" She nervously laughed and closed the door on them. I kept my hands covering my eyes. I felt her hands on mine. Kekeke Kikwang, you are the best! "Gwenchana?" She wanted to remove my hands but I refused. "I'm so sorry!" She was freaking out. 

"Gwenchana." I replied. When could be the right time?

"Let me see your eyes." She said feeling guilty. This should be the right time.

"Peek-a-boo!" I uncovered my eyes and smiled at her. She was frightened then mad. She left the room. "Yah! I'm sorry!" I ran after her. She was outside sitting on the swings. Wow! She has swings! I need to get on that, but now I need to focus on Jiyoung!

"What do you want?!" Jiyoung said angrily as I sat on the other swing.

"I want to apologize." I said feeling bad.

"I don't need it! Go away!" She crossed her arms and looked away. I got up and got infront of her. I smiled at her. She looked at me plainly. 

"Peek-a-boo!" I smiled hoping she would too. She only turned away. I fail big time! Hmm, Kikwang! Think of a way to make her smile. I got it! "Neon neomu yeppeoseo gaman nwadul su eobseo. Nae gyeoteman isseojwo You’re ma girl. Say I love you baby. I love you baby wanna girl (You’re so pretty that I can’t leave you alone. Stay only by my side, you’re ma girl. Say I love you, baby. I love you, baby, wanna girl.-From V.I.U)" I sang to her as I saw her blushing. She was still looking away from me but her cheeks were red. I got closer to her. She turned her head and our lips almost touched. Just in that moment, Nicole came out.

"You guys are already kissing and it's your first day seeing each other?!" Nicole was in shock which led us into shock too. I backed away from Jiyoung. 

"Unnie! It's not what you think! We didn't do anything!" Jiyoung nearly shouted.

"Uh huh, I saw with my own two eyes Jiyoung!" Nicole giggled then winked at me. Jiyoung came up to me.

"Explain to her what really happened!" Jiyoung demanded. I smiled sheepishly to myself then shook my head to her. "Come on! Tell her!"

"Do you really want me to?" I asked her. She nodded. "Okay then. Nicole, we did kiss." Jiyoung's mouth dropped. Nicole giggled and went to grab Jay. Jiyoung came up to me and punched my arm. "Ah, that hurts!" I pouted and rubbed where she punched me.

"She misuderstood everything!" Jiyoung pouted.

"You were blushing." I said feeling proud about it. Her face started turning red from embarrassment. 

"N-no! I wasn't! When?" She asked pretending not to know anything.

"Earlier, when I just sang for you." I smiled as she stood up from the swing. I stood right besides her and placed my arm on her shoulders.

"When did you sing? I didn't hear anything." She grinned not noticing that my arm was around her. She's so focused on what happened earlier she doesn't know my arm's on her. Kekeke Kikwang, I love you! 

"You're cute you know?" I smiled at her then she noticed.

"I've always been." She shoved away my arm. Nicole and Jay showed up.

"Kikwang! You kissed her already?!" Jay came up to me and hugged me. "Yeah! That's my boy!"

"Anniyo! It wasn't like that! We never kissed!" Jiyoung tried informing them then glared at me. "You guys believe Kikwang then!" She turned away and crossed her arms. I smiled at her actions then grabbed her hands and took her to a small market. She looked at me strangely.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy!! Sorry for the long update~ Better late than never eh? ^_^ Ahaaha well I hoped you liked this chapter. Kikwangie is sooo dorkie!! Ahaha, and uhm... make sure to comment, read, love, and subscribe!! (I would love feedbacks!)

(Updated Jan. 30th, 2011 @2:23AM California Time)

-Signing out Apple!