Suprise!

Peek-A-Boo

Jiyoung's POV

I remembered waking up to the smell of pancakes made by Nicole, since my parents were always out of town. So Nicole took care of me as if we were sisters. We'd play hide-n-seek with each other or anything actually.  We used to do anything together but now she moved out to college. I'm living home alone now that she's gone. Life got more complicated. Going to school alone being lonely. Well that was yesterday... It all changed when a classmate of mine started to say peek-a-boo to me. His name? Lee Kikwang. Ever since he started saying that to me I started to get annoyed.

The doorbell rang. I left my room and went for the door. "Peek-a-boo!" I heard as I opened the door. Oh dear gawd. T.T Is life going to get more complicated?! I suddenly closed the door. "Wait! Nicole's here too." He shouted.

"What?" I opened the door again but only saw him. He walked in.

"I lied and nice house." He said snooping around. -.-

"What?! Get out!" I yelled and pushed him out but he just stood still. I could see how weak I am. T.T

"I don't want to. Hey Jiyoung, lets go outside." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out.

"No!!!" I shouted as my shouting echoed. Am I going to lose my ITY!? T.T "!! Someone! HELP ME!!"

"I'm not going to you!" He laughed. 0.o Creepy...

"Jiyoung!" I heard a familiar voice! Nicole?!

"Nicole! Help me! He's going to me!" I could hear her laughing.

"He's not going to you! He's my friend's friend!" She smiled.

"...Oh."  I said and pulled my hand and ran to hug her. "What is he doing here?" I asked her.

"So you won't be lonely!" She smiled and held out her hand. A hand grabbed hers. Am I seeing ghosts?! "This is Jay Park."

"Hello." He smiled.

"Hey..." I greeted him back and grabbed Nicole and took her inside and locked them out.

"So why exactly is he here?!" I asked her.

"Like I said, so you won't be lonely! And plus he likes you! Give him a chance will you?" She smiled.

"Never! All he says is 'Peek-a-boo' to me! See look!" I went to the door and opened it.

"Peek-a-boo!" He shouted. 

"Oh..." She was speechless.

"I'm out! And don't stalk me!" I pointed out to Kikwang. I went to my room and took my mp3 and walked out around the neighborhood. I walked for atleast five minutes and then I heard something behind me. 

I turned back and heard "Peek-a-boo!" -.- "Annyeong!" He greeted. He's scaring the out of me!
 
"Lets head back home." I said running away from him. "Nicole!"

"Wait for me!" He ran after me!

"Nicole!" Ah, home sweet home! I ran in and saw her making out with Jay. "My eyes!" I covered them and bumped my head to something. It was a solid hit!

"Jiyoung?" Nicole approached me.

"No! Don't come! Wash your hands and lips first!" I rubbed my forehead.

"Awww, why not? I was only going to get Kikwang for you." She grinned evily.

"Never! My cheeks!" I shouted as she kissed me on the cheeks! "I told you to wash your lips first!!!" I ran into my room. 

"Peek-a-boo!" I heard from the closet. I screamed as loud as I could and grabbed a doll and smacked him.

"Jiyoung! Open the door!" I ignored her and continuing attacking him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Yahahahahaha! It ain't as good as the first try! T.T I lost it because the net was down! MAN! Anyways this is Apple (crazy4aaronyan) teaming up with YummyBerry. Hehehehe Kikwang is quite stalkerish eh? Hehehe Anyways comment and stay tuned for chapter 2!

-Signing out Apple!