Chapter 1

Versailles

 

Me, Hizaki, and Kamijo have been good friends ever since I can remember. It's been about [Time amount here] since they created their band, Versailles. I haven't seen them for months when they suddenly appeared ay more door holding a concert ticket for me.
 
Today is finally the day of the concert. Since I know they are really popular I decided to leave earlier then I probably should, "Mom! I'm leaving now! Bye bye!~"
 
She looks up from the T. V, "So soon? But it doesn't start for HOURS!"
 
"It's fine! I have snacks! Bye!" And I run out the door before she can respond.
 
When I arrive, the line is already huge. I can't even see the door. After only a few minutes of standing there, the crowd suddenly bursts into excited screams. When I look to see why, Hizaki and Kamijo are walking down the line, smiling at the fans.
 
Hizaki waves to me and skips over. " [Name]-Chan!~ You made it!" Hizaki hugs me, tightly.
 
Kamijo approches, grabbing my hand and kissing it lightly, " So glad to see you again, my dear. Please, come with us." Still holding my hand, I am lead backstage, where I see 4 handsome men.
 
Hizaki introduces me to each man, "Everyone, this is [Name]-chan. [Name]-chan, This is Teru, Masashi, Jasmine, and Yuki."
 
Teru starts walking forward to greet me when he suddenly fell down. He looks up to Kamijo with an angry face, " Kamijo! You bastard! Why did you have to go and trip me?!"
 
Kamijo's smile widens, "Because its funny." He starts laughing. Teru stands and starts yelling at Kamijo, Yuki between them trying to stop the fight.
 
Jasmine walks to me and bows, " Hello [Name]-chan. Its nice to finally meet you." He gives me a warm smile. "Now excuse me while I go calm those two idiots down."
 
Its just me and Masashi, standing there in silence. "Um. Hi...Masashi? Its nice to meet you." I finally say while smiling. He just waves, no smile.
 
When Yuki decides to let Jasmine take over, he walks over to me. "Hello! My name is Yuki! Glad to meet you!", he said with a big smile.
 
We remained backstage and talked before the concert, but when it was about to start they showed me the way out to the audience. After the concert, I made my way back backstage. A man stopped me and told me they went to shower. So I decided, since me and Hizaki were both female, it was okay to go to where she was.
 
When I enter, I see Hizaki exiting the shower. We stare at each other. "H-Hizaki? B-but... I-I thought........." Hizaki quickly throws on some pants and comes closer.
 
"I know, but it IS your fault for assuming I was a girl. I'm sorry I never told you. By the time I realized how clueless you were to my REAL gender, it was too late. I'm sorry." He hugs me. His wet muscular body against me.
 
we stand there for a time, Hizaki never realeasing me. The others walk in, shocked. Kamijo, always calm, suddenly explodes into a fit of rage, "Hizaki! You bastard! What the hell is going on here?!"
 
"She walked in. Not my fault. I'd say it's yours for making me take the shower with the broken lock. So don't get mad at me." He still holds me, fully aware of my shock, and inability to stand.
 
They continue to argue, when the strength in my legs return. I lightly push out of Hizaki's grasp, "Guys. Stop fighting. Please. It's okay."
 
Teru comes closer, worried, "Are you sure its okay?" I nod."Come on." He grabs my shoulders and leads me away from everyone.
 
It was just me and Teru now. The others trying to stop Hizaki and Kamijo from killing eachother. Even through my shock, I could tell Teru was staring at me. "Teru-san? Is something wrong?"
 
He blushes, "Chan..."
 
"What?"
 
"Use Chan. Not San." His blush reddens.
 
"Okay....Teru-Chan.... IS something wrong?"
 
"Its just that..... uhhh... Nevermind. IT doesn't matter." He looks away, refusing to see my eyes.
 
"Just tell me! I won't laugh!"
 
A mischevious smirkstretchesacross his face, "How about I SHOW you?" He leans in, our lips meeting. Slowly growing more passionate, his hand at the back of my neck. I try to struggle away, unsuccessfully.
 
When he finally releases me I pull away quickly, "That....w-was....m-my....f-first kiss......"