Chapter 05.

Voice Of My Heart

Jinhee's POV

 

When me and Chanyeol arrived at our apartment I could see that he was slightly angry about the incident earlier but luckily Kai was able to make a deal with him. It was something with staying at least 5 meters away from me or something like that. I didn't really care about that. Chanyeol should be smart enough to know that Kai doesn't listen to anyone.

It was already 6PM when we arrived at home. I don't even understand how long guys can take to only find a deal. That's typical. Anyway, since it was already dinnertime I decided to make dinner for us. Today I made the dish I'm the best at. Ramen.

"What the heck? It's ramen again?" Chanyeol said as he was sitting down. My eye twitched at his nagging and I started to stir the pot with my chopsticks with a bit more force. "Seriously. You're a girl and you don't know how to cook. That's a shame." He added while shaking his head.

Even if I have to hear this everyday I can't get used to it. I slammed the pot with the ramen down on the table which made my brother startled of course. He send me glares but stopped since he started to eat. I sat down in front of him and we ate in silence.

After we were done with eating I went up and quickly took a shower while Chanyeol was doing something in his room again. He usually never lets me in his room if he's working there.

As I stepped out from the bathroom with wet hair and my pyjamas I was about to walk to my room. When I was walking past my brother's room I heard a faint voice from his room. That voice was really soothing to me but I didn't know who had a voice like this.

So, I just opened the door quickly without knocking. I saw Chanyeol sitting on his bed with his laptop in front of him. That voice was coming from his laptop and I wanted to see if he was watching a video from the person so I quickly walked to him.

However Chanyeol panicked and closed his laptop. I blinked at him. "Yah. Why did you close your laptop? I wanted to keep listening." I pouted and sent him glares. "Uh...Well...It's just..." My brother stuttered. I raised an eyebrow and left his room without saying anything and shut the door behind me.

"Geez. I really wanted to keep listening to this voice." I sighed then walked to my room to study.

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I watched her leaving my room. Phew. That was close. She almost found the voice recordings of Baekhyun. When I heard Jinhee's door close I knew that she wouldn't come back again. I opened my laptop again and saw that all my files luckily were still there. If they all would have been deleted then I would have killed Jinhee.

I continued to listen to the voice recordings and started to think if I'll ever be able to tell Jinhee about EXO. She never really knew that I sometimes came late home because of dancing practises. She always thought I would meet up with friends although she didn't even know my friends.

My friends aren't that bad. Some may be a bit erted or stupid but I know they wouldn't hurt my sister. Geez. I'm just going to tell her...someday. I started to concentrate on the recordings again and added some of D.O's parts to it.

Mianhae Jinhee. I'll tell you someday.

 

D.O's POV

 

"So baby don't cry, cry~ Ne sarangi neol jikilteni." I sang with my whole heart. The song ended and I looked down in exhaustion. Although the song wasn't that long I ended up panting because my voice was too strong. "Yah. It's a ballad. Your voice shouldn't be too strong arrasso?" Baekhyun came to me and pat my shoulder.

We were currently practising to sing 'Baby Don't Cry' live to see if our voices will sound the same as when we recorded it. However, since it was already past midnight I tried to finish it off as soon as possible but in the end my voice wasn't the same anymore.

"Yeah.." After we kept practising more Suho was finally content with it and we were able to rest. Tiredly I sank down on the floor with sweat dripping down my face. "D.O!" Suho called me. I looked up and saw a water bottle flying right into my face.

Well.. Since I was too tired my reflexes didn't work and I got hit right in the face with a water bottle. "Thank you very much hyung." I said sarcastically. "You're always welcome." Suho winked at me and went back to composing a song on his laptop.

I drank the water bottle down in one gulp and looked around. Our practise room was pretty big actually but today it looked empty since half of EXO isn't here. Sehun and Kai had to study for a quiz and Chanyeol is at home trying to mix our song together.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing in my bag next to me. I quickly searched my phone and saw that I got a message from Jinhee.

 

"Oppa! Mianhae if I'm texting you still at this late hour but I guess you're still studying. Well, I've already  reached home safely with Chanyeol oppa. No need to worry about me umma :P."

 

Aigoo. This girl is really. At least I know that she's safely home now.


Yeah, my story is starting to get boring ><

I hope I'm not too late updating. :)

Please subscribe & comment!

Love chu all