it's our destiny #2

It's our destiny

KAI POV

 

"What happen with her ??" I ask to the others , "I don't know... She act weird today , Do you know something Victoria-ssi?" said Taeyeon noona."No" she said shortly and look at the floor , I didn't believe she didn't know something."You guys walk first , I want to go to toilet !" I said , "Okay , see you in the dorm!!" said Suho hyung and they leave me.I started to run to search her , I stop running as I hear someone crying at the rooftop.I hiding behind the wall and silently look outside.It's her !! I scream in my mind , she's crying ! Why she crying ?? "AAAH! KAI OPPA! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE YOU?!" , I'm frozen.She like me?! "OPPA!!! KAI OPPA! SARANGHAE!!" she scream and cry in the same time.I feel my heart start to beat faster than before , what happen with me ?! I run to my dorm , I slammed the door and quickly go to my room.I sit on my bed and try to relaxed myself , "Why my heart beat faster when she say she like me?" I asking myself.I never felt this feeling before , it's a different feeling with when I walk with Yoona noona... What is it ? Is it love ?? "Argh!! What I've thinking ?! You can't fall in love Jong In , Never !!" I said to myself and go to practice room to dance.

I walk in to the elevator and press the button , when the door is about to close I hear someone shout."WAIT !!!" she said and I quickly press the button again to hold the elevator door."Oh , thanky... KAI !" she said , it's Yoona noona."Yoona noona , why you so in hurry ?" I ask , "Mmm.. I have a recording for SNSD new song..Hey what's wrong with your face? You look like a confused person!" she said and laugh a little."Nothing..." I said and smile , "Really ? If you have a problem , you can share it with me!" she said and smile."Thankyou noona.." I said politely , she smile and hug me. When she hug me the elevator door is opened , "OMO!!" I hear a familiar voice from outside the elevator. I widen my eyes and quickly broke the hug , it's her !!

 

SULLI POV

 

I can't believe my eyes , I see him hugged with Yoona unnie!!! It makes my heart hurt and broken into a pieces."OMO!! I-I.. I'm  sorry!!!" I said and run to the practice room.I open the door and slammed , I sit on the corner.I cry out loud , I feel hopeless.I tired to chase him , I want to forget him but I can't.I already tried to avoid him , but it failed... I cry more and hit the floor with my hands , "You broke my heart , stupid.. Kai oppa babo!" I mumbled.Then I heard the door is opened.

 

TAO POV

 

I look at the panda doll that I bought in the shop near the office building , it's not to big but I hope she like it.I planned to give it to my crush , Choi Sulli.I want to make her smile , I go to f(x) dorm to find her but Amber said she not in the dorm.I start to worried and run to search her.I run to practice room and open the door , 'Bingo!' I said in my mind.I see her sit in the corner and covered her face , I walk to her and sit beside her.I touch her shoulder , she looked up and widen her eyes."Tao oppa..." she said and wiped her tears , "What happen Sulli-ah?" I ask her softly."Aah~ it's nothing.. hahaha" she said and put a fake smile on her face , "You're not good at lying , Sulli-ah.." I said and patted her hair.Her eyes started to watery again , I hug her and let her cry on my chest.My shirt is wet ,  but I didn't mind.She broke the hug and look at the floor , I look at her face.She is blushing !! I smile widely and chuckled.She look at me and smile , "Oppa.. thank you for comforting me and I'm sorry , I make your shirt wet.." she said."It's ok , I didn't like seeing you cry.. So , please don't cry again.." I said and smile softly.She nodded cutely , "Oh , I almost forget !!" I said and take the panda doll."This is for you.. Umm, I hope it can make you smile!" I said and look at her eyes , she take the doll and smile shyly."Thankyou oppa~ It's sooo cute!!" she said and hug the doll , I feel like my heart want to explode.She is so cute , "OMO!! It's already 8 o'clock ?? I have to go back to dorm ! Goodbyee oppa and thankyou for the panda~" she said and closed the door.I look at the floor and smile like an idiot , then I heard the door opened.Before I look who is come in , that person punch me first.I fall on the floor , I feel blood is come out from my mouth."WHAT THE H*LL??" I shout , "What are you doing with her?!" he scream. I know this voice , Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO !!!!!

Sorry if my grammar or pronouncation is wrong because i'm not too good in English!!!

please give this story a lot of love <3 !!! THANKYOU~