it's our destiny

It's our destiny

SULLI POV

I keep thinking of him everyday, and it make me feel more hurt and sick.I always look at them together , they also update their selca in twitter like everyday they do it.I only can cry and look at them , I always think that I have to give up."Sulli-ah!!" shout Victoria-unnie , I shock and look at her."Don't tell me you think about him again..." she said and sighed , "Sulli-ah , don't be like this! You know that Yoona-ssi is only treat him like her own litlle brother!" said Victoria unnie."But I hear a rumor that they are dating!!" I said and my eyes start to get watery.Victoria unni hugged me and try to make me stop crying,"Sulli-ah.. Just,don't believe that rumor" she said.Then , I hear the door is opened.It's Kris oppa."Sulli-ssi? Victoria-ssi? What happen?" he ask worriedly , "It's okay , nothing happen.. anyway why you come here oppa?" I ask and wipe my tears."Well.. our manager tell that all group leader and 1 other member have to go to the meeting room... I don't know why" he said and I smile."Okay.. let's walk together!!" said Victoria unnie and we walk to the meeting room.

at the meeting room...

I open the door and see Kai oppa who sit next to SuHo oppa and Yoona unnie.I sigh and try to hold back my tears , I spotted an empty chair next to Tao oppa and I sit there."Sulli-ssi? Crying again? I see your eyes swell.." said Tao oppa who looking my face now."Anio!! I'm not a cry baby like you , oppa.." I said and h pinch my cheek , "I'm not a cry baby you know!!" he said and make a cute face.I laugh because his face is really cute!! "Ehm.. Look at that lovey dovey couple" said Minho oppa tease us.I glared to him and he act like he afraid , "Oh! I'm scared" he said and laugh with Onew oppa.I rolled my eyes and look at Kai oppa and Yoona unnie who look at me now."Such a sweet couple" said Kai oppa and smile , Yoona unnie do the same.I just fake smiling and look at the floor.Suddenly , the door is opened and Lee Soo Man come in.He sit on his chair,"The reason I called all of you is about our SMTOWN concert for 2 months later.. I want Victoria-ssi , Yoona-ssi , Taeyeon-ssi , and BoA-ssi make a special stage with cute concept, Kai-ssi , Tao-ssi , and Sulli-ssi make a special stage with a mysterious and y concept , and last Leeteuk-ssi , Siwon-ssi , Minho-ssi , and Onew-ssi make a special stage with a cool and beast concept.." said Lee Soo Man.I suprise , this my first time being partner with Kai-oppa and Tao-oppa! "Hahaha.. we're not in the same stage,noona.." I hear Kai oppa said it."It's okay.. Maybe later we will be" said Yoona unnie and it make my heart much hurt."Meeting finish... you can go now" said Lee Soo Man.I run out and go to the balcony , I cry in there.Why he have to be with Yoona unnie? Why not me?? It's unfair!! "AAAH! KAI OPPA! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE YOU?!" I scream and keep crying."OPPA!!! KAI OPPA! SARANGHAE!!" I scream so loud and I didn't realize someone is following me..

 

 

 

 

ARGHH!!!! I'm not good at writing a story! But I'll try my best!! Sorry if my grammar or pronouncation is wrong because i'm not too good in English!!

^^