Chapter two

The Crush

" Ok! do you guys have any qustions? " Everyone said yes but except for Hung, He was to busy looking round the school

" HUNG!!!" said jongyun loudly

"What? ha, ohh i know, i know " said Hung with a lazy awkward voice.

" You know what Hung, i think you really  need to spend your time learning your manners it is very poor" said King dau

" Well sorry i don't need to learn my manners! because  i have already learn them when i was in  year  2!"

" Well if you have learnt them in year 2, then i would expected you to learn better then that! The way your acting is just like a 2 years old!" said King dau. Everyone was looking at Hung very awkwardly. The school bell rang and i just wanted to walk out quickly as possible because i can't stand that guy any moment.

                                                                                                                      ****

As i was opening  my locker just to put my books in, there was a girl walking up to her locker which is next to my locker and started to get her books out,

" You must be the new girl right?" he said with a happy voice,

" Yes,... i am Thi, how about yours?"

" I am Hinh ya and i am in your class, if you have any qustion or want to ask me anything, don't be scared to ask me oh right?"

" Thank you" as i said loudly. Just then King dau walked past, with books on his hands, i mean this guy is not a cool or a naughty boy. He was a normal boy that wanted to learn and always acting smart, i wonder why he is the class captain.

" Hi King dau, i have made a sandwhich for you here go and grab it!" said hinh ya

" No thanks keep it to your self, i am going to eat in the canteen with my friends, bye" said king dau. King dau was acting really wierd, he seems like he did not want to talk to hinh ya or want to be dealing with hinh ya, but i was wondering why is hinh ya making a sandwich for king dau.

" so why did you make a sandwhich for kingdau, i mean see his a guy that never smile , he's not really nice!"

" what do you mean he's not nice? He is nice thats why he is the class captain! Althrough he sometimes don't smile but can you see he is an amazing guy and very hamsome?" said hinh ya with a sweet voice. Just then a bunch of group came and said

"DUHHH everybody in this school knows that hinh ya is in love with king dau! you must be new here right?"

" OH WHAT! you like him? Come on hinh ya!" i said with a shocking voice

" i mean WHATS WORNG WITH ABOUT HIM! i don't care if he don't smile and i don't care if you say hes mean, all i care is hes cute, very cute!"

" HINH YA IS IN LOVE!!!!!! HINH YA IS IN LOVE!" as verybody sang in the group

" STOP IT! and shut up!, don't you guys have lunch to eat?!" said hinh ya as if shes going to hide her crush over king dau. Everybody quickly went off and hinh ya said bye to me and went off with her friends . i can't believe that hinh ya had a crush with that guy! just can't believe.