Chapter one

The Crush

" Miss Ji have you got my other sock again ?" ask Thi  "No your socks are on your bed! "

As i quickly grab my other sock the home phone rang, so i ran and grab the phone quickly as possible "Hello who is it?"

"Are you on your way to school darling?"

"Umm it still early and I am JUST on the car right now daddy!"

"Now i don't want you to be late for school missy!" as dad told me seriously through the phone.

"Ok by bye" I was very happy today because this is my first day at AMI high. I was wondering what does this school look like? Is the people nice there? or Is this a good school to go to? but i didn't really care about those qustions, all i care is it is going to be a new start of my life. As i was sitting in the car looking outside suddenly there was a great big traffic and when i look closely it  was a car accident "WHAT ! miss Ji don't tell me we are going to be late for school!"

" No don't worry darling we are going to make it!".

Yeah as if we are going to make it as i was mumbling.

                                 ***

" Do you know what our new school  look like? ask Tin

" Who cares what the school look like! but is the girls in the school pretty?" joyfully asked Hung

" Can you stop playing with your DS and talk to us! " said jongyun annoyed " i bet ya that he cant even remember ours names" said Tin sarcastically 

"Dude your Tin and he is jongyun! seeeee! anyway there is only three of us there is no need to waste time remebering names!"

"DUDES lets go before we are late"! said Jongyun.

                            ***

" Bye miss Ji!"

"good luck on the first day ok!"

"ok , ok!" Wow is this the school! It is very tidy and clean wow it is more much better then my old school. I was walking  to my classroom and seeing everyone was in their little groups and talking, everything was nice and perfect . it seems thatdad and i have picked the right school. The school bell ring and i was just in time. As i was walking in the classroom everyone was looking at me and then keep on talking in their groups. Just then there were other new students came in with the teacher, "ok listen up class there are  4 new student here so i want you to warmly welcome them!" said the teacher.

" King dau! come here please! can you please take these students around the school and go through the rules?"

"Yes no problem"

I was look at this guy he sound so seriously. "Hi i am hung" " i am Tin" said tin " and i am jongyun!" "Hii i am Thi nice to meet you!" "i am king dau the class captin in your class!" Everybody had a great smile instead of him, i mean whats  wrong with that guy! " what school do you go to?" said hung and before i answer King dau turn around and said " have you guys finish talking? is it disrespectful to talk when the other person is talking?" What who are you to talk to me like that! His not like the teacher, i mean why is he acting to bossy and grumpy. I really Really don't like this guy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOO! so that was my first chapter! what do u think? next chapter will be up soon!