Oh my, this day wasn't such an easy one

B2ST is the best!

I woke up th enext day at 6 o'clock and I couldn't get myself to sleep back. All morning my family did nothing else than to aske me about school. How's the class, the teachers, and had I made new friends? When they asked about friends I became sad, because I remembered what happened with Minyoung yesterday. My family saw that I’m sad but when they asked why, I didn't answer them.

When I felt bored I started to prepare for school. I know this is too early but it doesn't matter. I was constantly thinking about Minyoung and how she might be feeling, how bad must it be for her. I bet she didn’t sleep last night at all.

‘Stupid Gi Kwang!’

In my mind I’ve planned to speak with the six guys, and I’ll shout at them because of those bad things what they were doing. But I am not confident, just in my mind. Time passed while I was thinking about these things and arrived to school soon.  The sky was dark and the wind blew.

‘Please don’t rain…’ I thought.

Iarrived to school and I went through the corridor, nobody was walking here. It was too quiet, like nobody was at school. I walked to my class room and slowly I opened the door. At that time I  heard a loud noise coming out from there. I went inside the class room and I closed the door. I went fast to my bench and I sat down. I started to search in my bag for the chemistry book, when somebody spoke up.

‘Hi! I’m Dong Woon.’ He sat in front of me. ‘What’s your name?’ He took off his glasses.

‘Heeyoung.’ I smiled.

We have started to speak about everything, it was so easy to speak with him. He wasn’t like the other boys, he is serious, but he can say funny things as well. As I was speaking with Dong Woon I saw Chaerin and Minyoung appear. Minyoung wasn’t happy, but she tried to show to the other classmates that she is full of happiness. When they sat down, the teacher came inside and immediately started to speak about the periodic table. This class was really boring, some students were even sleeping. But this wasn't the only class that eneded so slowly, after all classes had ended I felt like a dead person.

‘School drains my energy.’

I grabbed my bag and I went to the door to look outside corridor. Nobody was going home, it was like yesterday would repeat itself. A huge crowd was outside the corridor once again. I don’t want to go out, but I didn't have the opportunity. The girls threw me to the first line, and since I couldn't go back, I decided to stay there.

The self absrobed guys came down the stairs once again, throwing kisses and winks at the screaming girls.

‘They are so… disgusting.’ I put my hand to my eyes to don’t see them.

The girls are melting and faint when the boys look at them. But not far from me somebody started to argue.

‘Yah! Go away from me! I can’t see the boys.’ Said one of the girls.

‘Hey! What’s wrong? I can't see a thing as well, but I'm not whining.' Said the other one.

After a half minute they start to shove each other, one of them shoved me as well and I fell down.

‘Ouch! That hurts!’ I looked up and I saw that I fell down right in front of Du Jun.

‘S-s-sorry!’ I stood up quickly.

Du Jun looked at me with angry eyes.

‘What are you thinking? Huh?’ He pushed me back. ‘If you do this again you’ll pay for it.’

I didn't even have the opportunity to say something to him because he joined his group right away.

‘Let’s go!’ He says to his friends.

‘I feel so painful... I hate you!’ I went back to the crowd. After a minute all the boys disappeared, but Dong Woon wasn’t with them…Why?

It was just five minutes left, and the crowd suddenly dispersed.

‘I don’t understand those girls… What do they likein these guys? They are acting cool, but their mind is empty. And they are some kind of princes who are walking every day up and down on the stairs?!’ I murmured quietly. ‘But I think they are students, because one of them, Dong Woon, is in my class.’ I started to think more. ‘Ah! They are so strange…’ I sighed.

Meanwhile I walked towards home, thinking about this thing because I didn't have any better thing to do. It's a bit cold, the wind blows, and it’s starting to rain. The only thing that I was wearing was my thin uniform. I went somewhere to stay until the rain stops. Minute by minute it rains even more.

I put on my earphones, plugging the in my phone,and started to listen some k-pop music. Those songs always made me happy. As I blocked out the world around me and just listened to music I saw people running in the rain, me being the only one who was standing under a shelter.  I listened to the music on maximum volume as usual, after a minute I heard something weird. I took off the headset and I turned around. I saw Dong Woon, who was shouting my name. He gasped and he put his hand on his throat.

‘What are you doing here?’ I asked.

‘I’m having a walk.'

‘While it's raining?’ I laughed and I looked into his eyes.

'Don't look at me like I'm insane, I'm just walking home from school, just like you.'

‘I see.’ I smiled. ‘Where were you when your friends walked down the stairs oh so graciously?’ I asked curiously.

‘Um…I was…’ Dong Woon looked at his umbrella. ‘It doesn’t matter!’

‘Oooh! Why aren’t you telling me? Is it a secret?’ I became impatient. ‘Did something happen to you?'

‘We just had an argument…’ He said.

‘Why?’

‘It's better if you don't know the reason.’ It seems Dong Woon doesn’t want to speak about this.

‘Okay!’ I turned my back to him.

‘Please don’t be angry.’ He said kindly.

‘No problem. I’m already used to this.’ I sighed. ‘Whenever I ask someone about something, they never reply.' I said, pouting.

‘Sorry…’ He closed his umbrella.

‘Why-why did you close your umbrella?’ I asked a bit angry.

‘I think it would be much better to be here with you.’ He smiled. ‘I don’t want you to feel alone.’ He chuckled.

‘Great…' I thought.

‘Um, do you have something planned for tomorrow?’ He asked cutely.

‘…School and I’ll rest home. That’s all. Why did you ask?’

‘Because… Because I didn't have anything else to ask.’ Dong Woon laughed.

We talked, but not too much, the rain didn't stop. The wind started to blow even harder, and now the rain was coming here too where we were standing.

‘AH!’ I became angry. ‘I’m soaked!’

‘Wait.’ Dong Woon took off his coat. ‘Wear this.' He handed it to me.

‘No, no, no, no!’ I said fast. ‘You’ll catch a cold if you’ll stay without a coat.’

‘Don’t worry about me.’ He gave me his coat.

Hisuniform shirt became wet, and I could see his skin under it. He opened his umbrella and embraced me from behind.

‘Come closer! I don’t want you to get soaked.’ He raised up the umbrella.

Right then, I felt something weird. I could feel butterflyes in my stomach and they just didn't go away. I started blushing furiously when people started looking at us. They all looked really weirdly at us.

‘Oh my… What else could happen to me...'