1. Chapter: A new life has started

B2ST is the best!

This story is about me. My name is Hwang Heeyoung, 17 years old high school student. I spend my whole day in front of the computer. Chatting with my friends was enough for me to feel fine all day. My family doesn't listen to my requests so that's why I have a really boring life.

I can meet my best friends only on weekends, but the time spent with them always runs so fast. After coming home, my lifes becomes boring once again. Of course I could change this kind of life into something better, but how? My parents are really strict, and sometimes they are not satisfied with my achievements in school.

Recently, we have moved from Incheon to Seoul, so my life is now fully destroyed. I’ve lost a lot of friends, and from now on I have to make new ones. I’m not good at this; I'd rather hide in a secluded place, where no one can see me.

We are at the end of the vacation. Everybody is preparing for school, except for me.

‘Heeyoung!’ Hwang Boram, my mother approached me. ‘When will you prepare for school? Don’t leave packing for the last minute!’

‘Ok.’ I answered curtly, with not too much enthusiasm.

‘Oh! And here is your uniform.’ She put a t-shirt, a tie, and a black jean in my arms.

‘What the… Don’t be silly! I’ll never wear those clothes.’ I muttered. 'The person who designed this uniform was really stupid. The uniform's material is so bad, I hate this! There wasn't such uniform back in Incheon.’ I threw the clothes on the bed.

‘What are you doing? With this the shirt will crease!’ She started to shout.

I've always spent my time with her like this.I was never happy with my mother. She doesn’t understand anything about the things that are important to me. What I like, my wishes…

When I have finished preparing for school, I layed on the bed and I started to dream about a perfect life.

There's darkness and silence inside the room, but some time later loud rock music could be heard. This was the sound of the alarm clock. I immediately woke up and I reached for the phone that was on top of the shelf.

‘What time is it?’ I looked at the clock, my eyes was half opened. ’It’s just 8 o’clock.’ I fell asleep again, peacefully… ‘WHAH!’ I looked at the clock again. ‘I’m late! No, I am late already. This is the first day of school, and I overslept. ‘I sighed.

I dressed intoa purple T-shirt, black jeans, and shoes in a hurry. After five minutes I started to run towards the school. The weather is so hot. The yellow tree leafs fell down fomr the tree. Oh well, nothing can last forever...

‘Hah! Finally I had arrived. ‘I took a breath and I went inside the building. I started to find out which class I’m enrolled in. When I found the classroom teacher was already inside walking between benches with a sour face. I opened the door without knocking, and at that time every student looked at me.

‘She’s that new girl?’A girl asked whispering to her friend who was sitting right beside her.

‘It seems so.’

‘She’s such a looser. With this kind of attitude she will not be able to live up to the school's expectations. This is a rich school, with a lot of rules. ‘You could hear the hatred in her voice.

‘Hwang Heeyoung, right?’ The teacher asked a bit angry.

‘Yes, Sorry-‘

‘Do you know what time is it now?’ He put his palm on a bench. ‘And where is your uniform?’

‘Umm…’ I didn't know what to say.

‘I see! You don’t know how to speak as well.’ He scratched his head. ‘Now you’ll get a punishment. Until eight you'll have to stay here at school.

‘Nooo!’ I answered back sadly, meanwhile my classmates were laughing at me.

‘I’m so sorry. ‘He said sarcastically. ‘And now please go to your bench and sit down.’

I started to walk toward sthe firts bench, but my classmates sitting over there glared at me so evilly that I got scared.

Because of this I’ve decided to sit at the bench that was at the end of the row, near the window. In front of me was a boy. I wanted to introduce myself to him, but he was busy with writing something on a paper. He wasn't listening to what the teacher was saying.

Soon the bell rung signaling the end of class. After leaving the teacher introduced some rules for us. I was surprised when I heard those strict rules.

Meanwhile people started to gather outside the corridor. Everybody rushed out of the class, like the school was on fire.

’Come Minyoung! The boys are coming.’ A girl said to Minyoung. Her name was Chaerin. She grabbed Minyoung by the hand and walked out. I followed them.

All girls in school were staying at the corridor and watched intesively at the stairs. I don’t know the reason why everyone came out, but five minutes later six cool guys came down the stairs. Girls are screaming their names.

First was Du Jun, who is the leader, each other. Just by looking at his handsome face, the girls fainted. Next were Yo Seob and Hyun Seung. They didn't look at anyone, just followed Du Jun.When Gi Kwang and Jun Hyung arrived, a loud screaming could be heard. They smiled cutely at the girls, because of this they almost melted.

Gi Kwang went towards a girl and touched her cheek. He looked into her eyes deeply. That girl was so happy that it looked like she doesn't even care about anything around her. Dong Woon was the last one to appear. He didn't look at anyone just followed his friends. He was the boy who sat at the bench beside mine.

Ahhhh~

‘How can the girls love those boys? They are so self absorbed!’ I thought.

When the boys disappeared the crowd started to go back to their classes. I didn't know where to go now. Somebody ran into me, and I fell down.

‘Next time I will stay in class.’I murmured.

‘Can I help you?’ Somebody asked me. When I looked up I saw Chaerin and Minyoung watching me sadly. ‘Give me your hand.’ She grabbed my hand and helped me to stand up. After this they left me alone again.

They always acted like this towards new students. They always gave the silent treatment to the new students and sometimes even mocked them. I’ve even heard that once a girl got a letter from those boys. Not much later she had to leave the school. Nobody knew why.

The classes had ended, and everybody started to go home. I was the only one who walked up and down at the corridor. I was a bit tired and I went to a class to sit down there, but when I started to open the door, I heard something… Somebody was inside the class. I opened the door a little, and I started to watch what’s happening in there. I saw Minyoung, she was holding a letter in her hands with hearts drawn on it. The other person was Gi Kwang. When Minyoung handed him the letter, he became tense. They didn't look at each other.

Minyoung felt so embarrassed when Gi Kwang looked at the letter. She hoped that Gi Kwang would read her letter, but that didn't happen…

Gi Kwang took out a zippo lighter, and put it under the letter. Minyoung watched sadly when the letter started to burn. She didn't think that Gi Kwang acted so mean towards girls.

‘I see’ Minyoung went to her bag. She somehow knew that this would happen. His rejection hurt her so much. She ran out form the class, crying. She didn't see me since didn't care about anything around her.

‘Poor Minyoung.’ I sighed.

I saw Gi Kwang quietly sit back on the chair, but he seemed sad.

But then why did he do that?