my sweet other half part 2~

Hide and seek~

 

   

 

@Jonghyun’s PoV

I will give you my sign arasso?? Then another girl came to me again giving me this chocolate and another one giving me a bucket of rose……I just smile at them then I told them I need to go home now…..*sighs* Why do they have to love me so badly?? I ask myself……then I just run all of them run after me then I saw a big tree and hid there……Jonghyun-oppa!!!!Jonghyun-oppa!!! This way!!!!! All the girls run to the different direction……*sighs in relief*that was close then I saw that I have a bruise in my hands then right across the street is an old hospital…..I cross the road and went to the counter….. Where can I get an X-Ray she told me to go to the 3rd floor… I went to the elevator and went inside when I was riding the elevator I wonder why it’s going to the 2nd basement and I saw a girl at my back why didn’t I notice her there she was so quiet then the elevator open and she went out….Where are you going??? I ask her…this is the 2nd basement why are you here??? I ask her again…..I’m here for my poor other half she  said in a low and pale tone….then she continued walking I look up to see the sign in where she is going….MORGUE??? then I look to the girl again and she is gone…..I can feel a cold chill running in my spine I quickly went in the elevator and press the button……Poor other half? I just ignored that thought and never bother to think of it…….

 

=Minho’s PoV=

I skipped my classes today because so many girls are after me I just went to the park and have a cup of milkshake just when I was about to sit I saw a girl sitting wearing a white dress with a piece of flower in her hands I can see she is crying I went to her and ask her what is going on??? She just responded She’s gone my sweet other half is gone…..I don’t know what she is talking about but I saw a letter in her hands…I just patted her back so she can stop crying….then she stand up and runaway she drop the letter and the rose, I pick the rose and the letter and read it

 

We will always be one no matter what……

No matter what happens

we will always stick together right???

You and me are one…

you’re my sweet other half and so am I to you

It will forever stay the same…forever~

 

-Hara

 

When I look back she was gone and the rose that I’m holding dried up…I was shock. I stand up and went away I run to find the girl but she’s nowhere to be found… I just drop both the rose and letter and went on my way to the school again……My sweet other half????gone???

 

=Key's PoV=

=I went to the grocery to buy us some food and as I was walking down the street I pass down an alley and I saw a girl with short hair she is holding a small teddy bear on her hand she is looking down and she look at me with such a teary eyes I was shock so I say Hi but she just look at the teddy bear….I  search for something in the grocery basket and saw a candy I gave it to her and she take it I ask her if she is alright….she just shook her head and said…….My other half is gone~ I ask her if she’s heartbroken is her other half a boy and she just shook her head she said my sweet other half is me a part of me~….. I was shock and she just run away I tried to catch up to her but I bump to someone and when I look she was gone I look and I saw the candy that I gave to her…… What is going on????

 

=Shinee’s House=

Onew hyung where have you been I was bruise because you left me with those girls running after me….Taemin complained to he’s hyung……Guys I think I just saw a ghost Onew exclaimed everybody stop what they are doing and look at Onew….Wae hyung??? When I was running I went to a abandoned house and there I saw a girl and she is holding a doll then I heard her say my sweet other half…..Everyone was silent…..I think I saw a ghost too hyung Jonghyun told them…. When I was running I was bruised to just like Onew then I went to this old hospital then when I was in the elevator a girl went to the second basement I told her why she is there she said I’m here for my poor other half then I look up to the sign and she is going in the direction of the morgue……Hyung I had the same experience too said Taemin, when I was on my way home I saw a girl and she said that she likes rain it remind her of her sweet other half……They look at Minho and Key and Minho speak up I saw a girl too in a white dress she is crying she has a letter and a rose in her hands and in the letter it says you’re my sweet other half and so am I to you then the flower on my hands dried up……They all look at Key I saw a girl too when I was on my way back to grocery I saw a girl in an alley she is holding a small teddy bear and she just ran away… Guys I don’t think it’s just a coincidence anymore Minho said to them…… Yeah~

 

 

Woaahh~~~~ 2nd chapter is done……Guys who do you think is dead in KARA???hehehehe pls….comment and subcribe