my sweet other half~

Hide and seek~

 

=Chapter 1=

                                                                     

Everyone was shrieking when a van came in front of the gates of the school then 5 boys came out smiling widely and greeted everyone then went to the garden, everyone adores them some even created their own fan club for them. That’s the life of the Kingkas….Everyone thinks their perfect……

=Onew’s PoV:=

I want to go to a quieter place but with this girls I can’t……*sighs*……I just wish for one day one day that I was never a Kingka…then his deep thought was cut when he saw Taemin running making the girls run after him, MY CHANCE!!! He run fast away from the school into a abandoned house……….uhhhhh fin…..nallly… my chance came~ he said breathing heavily but then he was struck by his conscience butwill Taemin be okay??? He thinks for  while and proudly said…..TAEMIN’S OKAY and that’s how he convince himself that Taemin is alright……he went walking into the abandoned house feeling the fresh air then a noise made him stop and follows the noise and there he saw a girl looking at the ground with a piece of doll in her hands she then said sadly……my sweet other half …… with that she went away and into Onew’s direction and she look at him without an emotion planted on her face…… uhmmmm hi he said a little bit shock…. The girl just past him and straight outside the abandoned house…..uhhmmm what are you doing here??? I ask confusingly…… I’m visiting someone she said emotionless and continue walking I ask again what’s your name??? the girl stops and a deep silence responded me…….Seungyeon…..Han  Seungyeon…..with that she continued walking until she was never in Onew’s sight…….. I was confused….My sweet other half??? he thought for a second and went to the place where the girl is standing and then he saw a name in grave in the ground……and he was shock SEUNGYEON??? He look at the name in grave in the ground…….What’s happening here???

 

=Taemin’s PoV=

Ouch!!!! I shouted as Key is putting a bandage in my knee…..What happened to you??? He ask me then a flashback came at me Hyung I saw Key hyung running at the stairs I think he needs help then I run away only to find out that Onew hyung ran into the different direction leaving me with the girls running after me…….. Onew hyung!!!!! I said and saw Key hyung’s surprised look and ask me….. He ran away didn’t he??? I just responded with a pout and a big nod……

=After class=

I was walking at the streets and saw it started raining…….aishh!!!! why did it had to happen today??? Then I went to a big tree and saw a girl staring at the rain cloud….Dark so Dark….. she said emotionlessthen she goes out of the tree and then I grab her hand and pull her so that’s she will not be wet…..        b-who??? What do you think you’re doing?? I ask her worriedly……  I like rain it reminds me of my other half~ she said emotionless in her voice I let her go and she went her way until I can never saw her again then I saw our car and Minho hyung going out of the car with an umbrella……Let’s go Taemin~ then we went to the car…..Then as I was staring at the window I saw her wet in the rain looking at the clouds again……What’s wrong Taemin??? Jonghyun hyung ask me…..N-nothing hyung I responded……