Chapter 13

Hide and seek~

 

@Shinee's house

Jonghyun'sPoV

hey hyung, you going to eat or not? Key ask me as he opens the door. I'm good Key, you should eat without me I said to him without looking. Key closed the door, hyung, I know what happened about you and Gyuri noona is hard, I mean I still can't believe what happened,but the best thing you can do right now is clear your mind and say sorry to her Key said to me..You a pro or something Key? I ask him. These boy must have like someone. I smirk as that thought came to me...Anyways hyung, if you want things to work out between you and Gyuri noona, you have to stop seeing other girls Key said as he open the door. But that's hard! Even if I did manage to avoid girls, they'll just becoming back again! I said to him, then you have to confess your love to Gyuri noona already, with that you would start dating and all and girls will start avoiding you Key said and shut the door close...I take back my words, that boy is in love...Answers like a pro. I grab my phone and started calling someone.....

 

@ The park

What's taking her so long?I look at my watch suddenly someone started running my way. What's the emergency? She ask me while catching her breathe....I need your help to apologize to Gyuri...What?? her eyes grows bigger...What did you and Gyuri argue about AGAIN?? she ask me emphasizing the AGAIN part.... Well she got mad at me for interacting with other girls, and I really didn't knew about her feeling about me,I thought I was the only one who has feelings for her, but I really didn't know...Nicole sighs as I explain myself to her...well oppa if you really want Gyuri unnie not to be mad, you have to stop doing what you are doing, try to avoid girls even just a little bit she said to me...Are you all in love that you all say the same things?? I ask her...And she was shock. What do you mean, say the same thing?? who said the same as me?? She ask me.....Nicole we're out of topic now! I said to her. Oh right!she responded to me...I am trying to avoid girls, I only look at one girl and that Gyuri, but why can't she see that?? I ask her......Are you avoiding girls already?? Are you really that popular?? Every time I see you guys, your with other girls, then the next another girls, it's kinda irritating already.

Jiyoung said irritatingly...Nicole are you mad at us?? I ask her confusingly.

 

Nicole's PoV:

 

No oppa, I'm not mad, I'm just...it's not really a good thing to see oppa. He sighs. Anyways how can I help you, apologize to Gyuri unnie? I ask him,changing the subject....

 

No one's PoV:

Nicole and Jonghyun started discussing on what to do...

 

Nicole's PoV

Me and Jonghyun oppa parted our ways...... I feel happy knowing that Jonghyun oppa feels the same ways as Gyuri unnie...But how about HIM?? Does he feel the same ways as me?? He's nice to me, takes care of me pretty well, but I still don't know...I always see him with other girls......For me your the only one but for you I might be just another one of those girls......I say those words while my heart aches......I look at the sky....And my feet just started going somewhere, and I ended up in the dark alley where me and him first met each other.....I was so distracted with him that I already forgotten about my sweet other half......tears started flowing from me....What really happened to you really Shin Hankyung??

A name that was never mentioned for a long time

 

 

AN: If you have read this story from the beginning, you will remember Shin Hankyung right??? I know the story is still...a little bit confusing......The connection between Shin Hankyung and KARA will be revealed one by one in the next chapters...It will also reveal as to why the school is not interacting with KARA.....See you viewers in the next chapters!!!