Why do I have to be so dumb??

Hide and seek~

Taemin' PoV

I saw Jiyoung with Hara noona,I don't know why but I feel so happy with her.....I wave that thought away and run to her, she was smiling at me like an angel.....Hey what are you buying? I ask her ohh I'm buyinh some art materials for out Art Project, and you? She ask me...Ohhh I was buying the same thing I responded her..

Jiyoung' PoV

Someone called my name and then the next thing I knew I was talking to Taemin already. Time just flies so fast when I'm with him, I said in my thought

The next day

Jonghyun' PoV

I was so irritated today! I said as we are eating our lunch, why hyung? Minho ask me, and I look at him, It's because I got detention! And it's a misunderstanding! I said loudly then Onew started shoving me with food...Yah Jonghyun be quiet! Now look everyone's looking at you weirdly Key said and started nagging again, I just ignored everything he is saying and look at another direction, my eyes landed on someone and I started going to her way, while I was going I heard key said Are you even listening to me and a smirk just crept in my mouth. I know you would nag at me again at the house later so no need!Hey I said and greeted her and she just smiled back at me~

 

Gyuri's PoV:

I was walking down the cafeteria and I saw Jonghyun going to some random girl...Is she his new girlfriend?? since when?? and how?? many questions started popping in my head but I just ignored all of it and just look back at him, but why do I feel hurt?

After Class:

Gyuri's PoV:

My whole day is so ruined!I keep on thinking about SOMEONE! And thanks to that I also got a C in my exam in Math! And this is even the first time I got one. Even though everyone ignores us, I still have perfect scores in exams, but uhhhhh!!!Just then I heard someone calling my name, GREAT IT'S JONHYUNG! I said in my thought, Are you available tomorrow? Let's hang out! He said to me with a smile and as soon as he notices that I'm mad he's smile disappear...What happened? He ask me.....I roll my eyes on him and just walk away to him...Please Jonghyun not now! I said in my thought.....Why are you mad at me? He ask me, then the wind blows hard and something flew in my eyes, I knelt and started rubbing my eyes, making my eyes cry, he went to me and knelt too..He started helping me and I pull him away, he was shock......Jonghyun please, stop it!I said to him, he was still speechless and I can see that he doesn't know what's happening.....Why are you mad at me? He ask me again and this time I can hear an irritation and confuse in his voice....Why do you have to be such a playboy? I responded him...What??I'm not! He answered back...Oh yeah! Then why do I always see you with some other girls huh??? I ask him irritatingly.....Why do you care?He ask me irritatedly and I was taken a back by his words, and my heart started aching so bad.....You know why??? I said to hm........Because I love you that's why you jerk!! I said to him loudly and started running, Tears flowing in my eyes, I can't stop it......I was so dumb to fall for someone like you! That's why I was hurt!, That's Why I care! But why am I hurt? I'm nothing to you right?? I'm hurt even though I don't have the authority to.....Why Do I have to be so dumb!!