Crime fighters! - 7 deadly sins part 1

Crime fighters!

"Kyaa, no Eli...no more.. ahh" Kevin screams out. "Just one more time" Eli says while grinning. "No way, it hurts" he laughs back. Kevin and Eli have been racing one another for exercise. Elis super speed has worn kevins legs out, he can hardly keep up with him. He flat out refuses to race him again and decides to sit on the bench. Both of them are at the local park. It was a beautiful park, a big water fountain lays in the middle with winding paths all around it. The birds chirp and sing in the trees.

"Hey, Eli let's get a milkshake or something, I'm so thirsty!"

"Yeah, sure"

There was a single food stand in the park, it seemed to sell milkshakes, ice creams and lots of other nice things. Eli walked to the stand to order something, the stall holder asks "Hello, ah, you are the heroes aren't you? Then by all means, have something on the house" with a big smile. "Thanks! I'll have two strawberry milkshakes please!". He hands him the two milkshakes then he looks at Eli puzzlingly.

"Are you sure you just want that?" He says.

"Uh, yeah, why?"

"I have a new type of invention. It's seven deadly sins flavoured, I will give you a sample" He says with a smirk.

"Hey, that's great, you hear that Kev, we get free... ice cream... what the?"

Just as he was speaking the stall holder begins laughing and giggling a little too much. Almost a sinister laugh. His eyes started glowing a deep red. Eli steps back and slowly backs away one foot at a time. A great gust of wind started to blow. Kevin looked around as the leaves from the trees started swirling. Gray clouds started to circle the sky, making the day dark and gloomy. Cracks of thunder spewed from the circling twister of clouds causing birds to fly away in a big cluster of feathers. Citizens start running and screaming in fear as they run for cover, calling Elvin to help them.

"Eli, it's the stall holder, he must be another villain sent by Soohyun!!" he cries out to Eli.

"AHahaha, that is exactly right, you are clever, pretty boy. I am Xander and I will crush you with my seven demon pets!" Xander says with a high pitched laugh.

Kevin looks anrgy at that remark, he jumps up an runs to stand beside Eli. Xander starts calling out the names of the seven deadly sins with a booming, echoing voice into the sky.

"Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy and Gluttony, come forth!!"

The swirling hurricane in the sky opens a big hole in the middle, out fly great big demons. Each demon looked different according to their sin. They all resembled gargoyles with wings but Pride was greatly tall. Gluttony was the fattest one, Lust had beautiful features, greed was snatching things up from the street, Sloth looked very lazy and sleepy. Envy was green and is eyeing up every other demon as if he envys them. Wrath looked the scariest of all, like he was going to rip everything to shreds. Xander snaped his fingers and every demon turned their heads towards elvin with looks that could kill. Xander then dissapears into a gust of wind leaving Elvin to deal with the demons.

"I have read about these demons, each one has a weakness. Killing them will weaken their owner too, but where is he hiding?" says kevin.

"For now, let's just kill these demons. There is a lot of them, can you remember their weaknesses?"

"Uh..."

Gluttony roars out causing spit to fly out from his mouth. He looked hungry. Really hungry. He goes straight for Eli with a wide mouth and tries to eat him. As Gluttony is trying to grab Eli, he is thrown a knife by Kevin. He slits Gluttonys arm, which causes him to cry out and release him. Green ooze spills out instead of blood. Gluttony it up. Kevin and Eli look disgusted at it.

"KEVIN, what was this guys weakness? Hurry!!"

"Uh.. it was... AH, oh yes, you need to say the six magic words. It drives them insane!"

"Ok... what were the six words?"

Gluttonys green ooze stops and he breaks from his momentary distraction back to the heroes. He goes for a second attack but they manage to avoid it, dodging out of the way of his monster body slam.

"Uh, oh I remember some... it was Laute, Nimis, Ardenter..."

The demons pointy ears perk up and it starts to get angry, it's whole body fat shakes as it runs towards Kevin to shut him up. Kevin starts running backwards while trying to think of the other three words. Eli tries to distract it by holding up the milkshake that he got earlier. Gluttony imediately stops in it's tracks and turns and sniifs the air with it's pig like nose, grunting and snorting. It it's lips and starts waddling towards the milkshake.

"uhh... P..Praepropere, Studiose and Forente!" Kevin splurts out.

All of a sudden a large rumble can be heard comming from the belly of Gluttony, it starts to expand and his skin is gurgling. Elvin reaches left his hands in the air and grabs Kevins arm with the other. He summons a blue force field like shield around them before Gluttony has time to explode into mush. Splattering all over the park and into the water fountain.

"Ewwww, that is disgusting!" says Kevin in horror.

"Lucky I learned how to summon a sheild since last time. One down, six to go!" Exclaims Eli.

Xander appears behind them with a gust of wind causing Elvin to turn rapidly.

"Very good, now see what it's like to have two demons at once" He cackles, almost like he is playing a game with them.

Xander summons Lust and Greed forward to attack. Lust imediately goes for Kevin. It starts huggung kevin from behind. Kevin gets flustered as it tries to feel up his body. It was super effective. Innocent Kevin was frozen and didn't know how to respond. Greed glares at Lust and flaps down to grab on Kevins arm, trying to pull him away from Lust. Greed wanted Kevin for himself. "He is MY toy" Greed hisses at lust in a tongue that heroes could not understand. Lucky this got the two demons quarelling over Kevin. This was a chance for Eli to strike but he didn't know their weakness.

"Kevin, can you remember their weakness!? Please try remember!"

Kevin tries his best to stand ground as the demons pull and tug at him. "Ah.. I have to tell Greed that I am better than him in it's native tongue, it makes him feel unsuperior and will get weak!"

"What language are these guys speaking!?!"

"Aquinas! You have to say.... I am better than you three times... I.. can't"

Kevin get's thrown to the ground and sat apon by Lust. It's eyes glaring into his and his neck. Eli pulls out his phone and searches for 'Aquinsas translator' , he types in the words "I am better than you" and gets a translation. Eli speaks this three times at Greed and it starts screaming and covering its ears. It drops to its knees on the gorund. Eli takes this change to stab it though the heart with the knife he was carrying earlier. It lets out one last menacing screech, dies and dissapears like dust into wind.

"Kevin, are you alright?" Eli says, as he runs and tries to pull Lust off of him. Lust was draining Kevins life form so Eli had to act fast. He ran up and sliced at Lusts neck. It turns it's head to face Eli and touches it's own blood and it. It got angry and now it's after Eli! Kevin knows how to destroy this thing. He has to purge it's soul with fire. Kevin manages to get himself up on one knee and pulls out his pistol. It had exploding bombs, that would surely clense its soul if shot at. Eli defends lusts attacks by kicking it in the stomach. Kevin takes this chance to shoot right in the center of it's body with a quick KAPOW , the bullet explodes and you see it's soul leave it's body. It collapses into a pile of dust which blows away with the first gust of wind.

"Wow you sure know the rules to this game Pretty boys. Let me make this harder for you, hehehe" says Xanders voice echoing from somewhere unknown.

Xander doesn't hesitate to send Pride, Sloth and Envy into the next battle and saving wrath for last.

How will our heroes cope with this many Demons and how will they rid of Xander? Find out in PART 2!!

 

CHAPTER 3 PART 1 END