Crime fighters! - Laugh while you can

Crime fighters!

"Somebody save us!" cried the lady.

"Do not fear, for the handsome Eli is here"

A dot in the distance is running closer, with super speed. Suddenly a black and red flash sprints past the lady and stops dead in it's track. Its our hero Eli! Soon Kevin runs up behind much slower, "Ah.. wait up Eli.... you know I don't have super speed like you, Kevin's here too~" he says while searching for his breath. The Lady smiles in delight as the heroes ELVIN have arrived on the scene, quick footed. Our hero is dressed in tight black leather pants and jacket. A scarlet cape is fluttering around him, almost hitting Kevin in the face. Kevin stands behind him in a bright yellow sweater, a white eye mask on and white braces attached to his skinny jeans. With all the commotion, Soohyun has already called for his alliance on the far distant buildings. His eagle eyed side kick, AJ. His side kick has super sight seeing powers, he can see for miles! 

"Hurry AJ, find out where those poncy heroes have arrived!".

AJ nods in agreement and closes his eyes for a brief moment. He opens his eyes in a flash, his pupils dilate and starts to scope for the heroes. His view zooms and widens as he jolts his eyes from one side of the city to the other. "There, by the first building you stood on" he says while smirking, quite proud of his powers. "Don't get too cocky AJ. Elvin is a tough component" Soohyun says, while pondering what to do next. "Aha! Quick, let's ambush them before they get here!". As fast as lightning, they leap across the buildings, like phantoms dancing.

"Kevin, stay sharp, I think I can sense their presence getting closer". Eli looks concentraited as pulls out a small black and shiny mechanical looking box. He twists the box in all sorts of puzzling angles and taps it three times. The sound of a click emits from the box and then it starts growing bigger, twisting into a shape of a giant black metalic cannon blaster gun. Kevin stands and stares at this every time.

"I never get bored of seeing you unlock that weapon! It's so cool"

"Don't stand there and watch Kevin, get your own weapon out, hurry."

Kevin rolls his eyes and pulls out a small pistol from his boot. It may seem like a normal pistol at first glance but when you shoot this, it's bullets act like bombs and explode upon contact. He wraps a cardridge belt full of bombullets around his shoulder and waist. Eli lifts the giant gun on top of his shoulders and kneels one leg on the floor for balance. Kevin stands with legs apart and pistol held infront with both hands like a y cop. Silence fills the empty street they stand on. No one dares to come outside when the City is under attack. The cracked pavements and the broken stop signs seem to the be only things present with them.

"muahah...hAHAH..AHAHAHAAA!!", the cackles of Soohyun in the distance can be heard getting closer from all angles, echoing.

The ground shaking and vibrating from the laughter, pebbles bounce and play. Eli charges his cannon with a sharp electronic sound wave. Cli-clik the pistol is loaded. Both of them stand back to back, darting their eyes for any sign of movement. With a black smokey bang, the villians appear on the tall building infront of them. Soohyun's laughs crack the roof of the building causing it to start falling off the front of the bulding. Soohyun levitates this large segment of roof over the two heroes, who just have enough time to leap valiantly out of the way, just missing Kevin as it crashes to the ground below. "Wow Eli, they're not holding back are they" says Kevin, as he aims his pistol at soohyoon.

"What!? It didn't get them? RATS!" scowled Soohyun. AJ uses his eye senses once more to search for them but he can't see through the buildings. Elvin are hiding behind one, ready to aim at them.

KAPOW! A pistol shot hits the side of the building, just missing one of the villians as Kevin gets jolted backwards a bit at the force of shooting the bullet. The villians both start running as soon as the shot misses as the bullet then cracks into a giant explosion of smoke almost making the shape of a skull and cross bones. More of the buildings foundation crack and fall to the ground with a giant thud. Soohyun growls at the thought of almost being hit. He signals AJ to get the beam katana. Another shot of the pistol hits near their feet, as they run from one building to the other across from it.

"Roger" shouts AJ affirmatively.

AJ pulls the katana from inside the back of his shirt and presses the button on the handle, in which a giant glowing beam-katana sword blade shoots out, the colour of toxic green. Soohyun using his short range black smoke bomb to teleport to the street ground. The smoke swirls, as dark as evil itself. They step out from the smoke and charge at the heroes. Soohyun levitates a broken stop sign and heaves it at Kevin, but Kevin manages to evade the attack as it crashes to the ground, bounces off and skids to a halt. Kevin turns around to see AJ charging full force at Eli with his blade.

"Ah, Eli look out." screeches Kevin. Eli is ready to fire his cannon, but AJ speeds up first and swings the beam-katana at his face, cutting his cheek. Eli falls back and loses grip of his cannon. He touches his cut and winces as it starts to bleed. Kevin jumps in front of AJ and shoots his pistol hitting AJ in the side. AJ stares into Kevins eyes, with a blank expression then looks down to his wound. Any moment now, the bullet is going to explode. Elis cannon retracts back into the black box. He grabs it and puts in his pocket. He picks up Kevin and runs at full speed away from AJ.

"NO!! AJ!!", booms Soohyun!

Soohyun watches AJ as he screams and clutches at his side, dropping to the ground. He is blasted back into the realm of the villians with a big puff of white smoke. "CURSE YOU ELVIN, I never wanted anyone to go back to that place". Villians that are shot with Heroes guns don't die but are transported back to their own world. AJ is gone but Soohyun knows he is left to finish this. Eli lets kevin down a distance away and catches his breath. "Good work Kevin, wow, that was a close one". Teary eyed Kevin brushes Eli's cheek on his cut, wiping away a bit of blood. "Eli, I thought you were gone for, I had to do something". "Don't worry about me Kevin, I will be fine... Now, let's finish this!"

"RIGHT!" Kevin wipes his eyes and puts on an expression of seriousness. Eli once opens his cannon and gets into position. Kevin shoots his pistol a few times at soohyun who uses his smoke to teleport out of the way. "Ahaha, you can't catch me that easily". "That's what you think Soohyun!" Kevin says sharply as he bolts forward while shooting his pistol. Explosions are everywhere, the smoke emitted turns purple and foggy. "What is this? DAMN, I CAN'T SEE!! Splurts Soohyun. He stands in place, looking around, trying to think of his next move. The smoke starts to clear and Eli shouts

"Boom, headshot!"

Soohyun turns to the sound of Elis voice abruptly when a large red electrical beam blasts straight at Soohyuns head. Finally blasting him off to the next realm. As he is dissapearing, you can hear him laughing insanely and screaming "I will get you back for this ELVINNNNnnnn.....". The villians are defeated.

Eli stands and leans against his cannon. Kevin jumps in excitement "We did it Eli!". Eli gives a handsome grin and says "Right, we did, well done Kev". Kevin smiles at his compliments. A few people pop their heads outside of buildings then run out and start clapping and cheering. Crowds gather around Elvin and congratulate them and shake their hands. Eli nods to Kevin as if to say, right well that's it, time to go home.  "Goodbye ladies and gentemen" Eli and Kevin say in unisen. Eli picks up Kevin again in his arms and they dash off to their headquaters at the speed of light. A job well done.

 

Author:

Ohhhh man, phew, im dying here. This chapter probably isn't even long, but it felt like I was writing it forever! I hope you enjoyed this first battle and that it was understandable. Please tell me what you think of it so far and excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes and such~

More chapters in the future :)  Stay tuned into CRIME FIGHTER TV! lol.