Drama and kisses

Drama and kisses

 

When Himchan was back in the bathroom he could only look confused to Yongguk.  Yongguk his brain was going nuts , he just really had to know ! So he was going to ask it right in his face if it is true or not.

'Did u kiss Jongup!?'

'W what how did u knew , did Jongup told you ???' Himchan asked

Since Yongguk knew that they kissed he also guessed that he would knew about his acting job.

‘ So u did kiss him !!!?’

‘Well cause I had to …’

‘You HAD to KISS him !??????’

‘Yeah that is what I had to do…’

‘ U had to  …. So did you also do other things with him ???’

‘ Yes we did it all ,until we finished ….’

‘OMG HIMCHAN  how can u say this like it is not a big deal !!!!!!’

‘ Well I guess it was kinda hard to do it … but I mean Jongup was really great ! He got talent I tell you !!!’

‘ U did IT with JongUP  and that is not a big deal !!!!!!!!!!!?????’ Yongguk screamed at him .

Yongguk could not handel it anymore that the man that he loves so much sleeped with Jongup. And he acted like it was not a big deal , like it is a normal thing . But ofcourse Yongguk understood IT different that Himchan. IT was just acting to Himchan but Yongguk saw it as sleeping and doing who knows what.

‘No it isn’t OMG why are u so pissed about all of this !!!!????’

‘ HIMCHAN U KISSED AND SLEPT WITH JONGUP !!!!!!’ Yongguk sceamed.

He smashed Himchan against the bathroom wall. He could not even control his feelings anymore Damn he loved that boy . So much that cause of angry and sadness he started to cry. how can I cry infront of Himchan like a big cry baby Yongguk tought in himself….

‘ WAIT WHAT …..’ Himchan said in shock.

‘ HOW CAN U DO THAT !!!! DID U EVER TOUGHT ABOU MY FEELINGS !!!!!!?????’

‘ But whaaaaat … wait’

‘ HIMCHAN I FREAKING LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!’

At that moment Yongguk lips touched Himchan his lips. Himchan who was still in shock could feel his leaders lips , they were so soft  he wanted to eat them. He tasted the tears that Yongguk was crying for him …… after that kiss Yongguk could not even face Himchan anymore.

‘ Yongguk …..’ Himchan said as he lifted Yongguk his head up and wiped his tears away with his fingers.

‘I didn’t slept with Jongup…’

‘But we all heard u and zelo saw u kiss Jongup!’

‘I did kiss him but that was because the script said so….’

‘ the the script ?????’ Yongguk didn’t understood it at all .

‘ Yes I got an acting job but I didn’t tell u and the others cause with our comeback  you do not want us do work to much and u want us to focus on the comeback. … But I really want to act in this drama!’

‘ WAIT … so u don’t love Jongup it was all acting ….!’ 

Some how Yongguk his anger went away and he stopped crying . He could not believe he miss understood it all . He felt so stupid !

‘ No I don’t love him , I love YOU ! I just always waited for you to say these words first .’ Himchan said with a pink blush on his face.

‘ You Youuuu love me too !?’ he said with a smile on his face.

Himchan just nodded his head . Yongguk kisses Himchn again he was so freaking happy that now this boy was finally HIS . He still could not believe it , it was all a misunderstanding .

‘ YOU KIM HIMCHAN are from now one MINE ! So don’t u dear kissing other people again like that !’

‘ But I need to practice my script ….’

‘ Then u better do that with me next time ! ‘ He said as he hugged Himchan.

‘ Hmmmmmm I don’t know Jongup is a really good kisser ….’ He said to tease Yongguk .

‘ Ya HIMCHAN  u …..’

‘ Don’t worry I didn’t mean it , You are sooooo much better’

 

~~~~~