Drama and kisses

Drama and kisses

 

Himchan got a chance to act in a new upcomming drama but he didn't wanted to tell the other members because he knew that they would not like it !

Why u may ask well they all have been really busy and because of there comeback  , Leader Yongguk he didn't wanted them to be over stressed. 

~

Himchan was reading the script in his room and he really liked the story that was in it ... a love drama with some action in it .

'Wooooow this is really going to be a great drama when it comes out !!!!'  he said to himself

He kept reading it until he realized that he needed to practice this with someone . So he trusted JongUp to come to his room and told him about his acting job, Jongup also readed the script until he stopped and watched Himchan with blank eyes.

'Hyung... U do know that u have a kissing scene in this drama !?'

'Yeah I know , I don't mind ..... Soooooo will you help me practice ????'

'HYUNG !!!!! u also want me to do that kissing scene O.o !!!!!!!!?????'

'Well I guess since it is in the script.'

'But ...'

'Jungupie , I trusted u cause I know that u like or big baby robot Zelo.'

'H h how did u knew ...?'

'It is writen all over your face , I see the way u look at him . And I know that look ....'

'God I hope he didn't noticed ><'

'He is a robot ! ofcourse he didn't .'

'Oke now back to the script u will help me right ... and also with that kiss kkkk'

'yeah I guess , oke lets do this'

 

******

The other members were just watching some tv. And zelo really had to go to the bathroom but on his way back he peeked in the room of Himchan and He could NOT believe what he just saw !!!

Zelo just walked back to the living room blank and confused . When he came to his senses he just had to tell his hyungs .... maybe he miss saw it all.

'Yongguk Hyung .....'

'What is it my precious robot' he said with a smile and drank some water after it.

'I saw Himchan and Jongup kisses ....'

'WHAAAAAAAAAAT' all the other members said.

All the water in Yongguk his mouth spat out of it from shock.

'Zelo are u sure that u didn't saw it wrong?'Youngjae asked the confused robot.

'I 'm sure !!! I saw them kiss and after they kissed Himchan said to Jongup : Do you believe me know that I love you.... ' zelo said.

'Ssssssst don't say that to loud ! Do you want them to hear us !!!?' Daehyun asked him.

At that moment Himchan and Jongup came out of the room and went to the others to ask if it was oke if Jongup could sleep in his room this night ( to help him with the script a lil more since they could not finish it all). The members couldn't say a thing until Yongguk agreed to it and said that is was oke .... Daehyun stared at there leader , could not believe that he really said yes to that cause Daehyun knows that he loves Himchan.

Daehyun asked Yongguk to come with him to the kitchen.

'Hyung are you really oke with them sleeping in one room after what Zelo saw !'

'No ofcourse not !!! But what could I say .... you know I can't say no if Himchan asked me something '

'Well what are u going to do about it ? What if Zelo told us was true and what is they are planning to sleep togheter tonight ??? I mean u never know what could happen!'

'Daehyun don't give me wrong toughts ! There is no way that Himchan would sleep with him ..... right?'

'I don't know all I know is that something is not right between them , Himchan has been acting kinda wierd since we got back home. He only sits in his room.'

'Aaaaaaaargh WHATEVER!!!!' Yongguk said as he walked back into the living room.

An hour later Himchan and Jongup when back to his room to practice more . now they came to the part with some action in it , Himchan had to act as if he knocked Jongup out. THe others in the living room could only hear yells (of Jongup that acted like he was hurt from the 'punch' of Himchan) They all looked at each other until Youngjae said ' please don't tell me that they are doing .... u know ...'

'What are they doing ?' Zelo asked innocent 

' You know ... could thay be doing IT???'

'You mean that they really sleep with each other and really doing IT' Daehyun said

'Daehyun hunny think about it why else would we hear sound like that'

' I guess u're right Youngjae.'

'Hyung what are we going to do now ....???' zelo asked his dear leader.

'Aaaaaaaaaargh I don't knooooooow why are they like that !!!!!!!!!!?' yongguk said as his brain was going nuts .

*********

The next morning  Yongguk didn't sleep a lil and he could not close one eye . He was going mad and he could not handel the tought of of Himchan the one he loves so much could be sleeping with Jongup!

He walked out of his room and saw Himchan walking out of the bathroom. He could not hadel it anymore Yongguk had to know if it was all true about the kiss and if thay did IT . So he pushed Himchan back in to th bathroom with all the power that he got in him.... He got to know what all happend in that room !!!!!