Chapter 2

Streetlight Love.

A/N: Sorry for not updating for such a long time!
I'll try to update as soon as I can.
And, let's welcome my lovely co-author, -TXYYYx! :)

-
{ c h a p t e r t w o } ;

Thinking it was a fan, I didn't turn my head to find out who it was that just sat down beside me, the only thing in my mind right now was to get back to my apartment as fast as possible, just in case he/she is a mad fan.
I stood up and was prepared to run towards my apartment, which was just a few metres away.

But one thing stopped me, I don't know why, but the person does not give off any aura of a mad fan, so I decided to sit down and try talking to that mysterious person.

"Hey, who are you?" the mysterious guy asked.
I was astonished, being a star like me, I didn't know that some people won't know who I am.
"I'm ________." I introduced myself.
Seeing him as a harmless guy, I tried to communicate with him, and soon, we striked up a conversation.

"I've never felt like this for so long, it's the first time i'm talking to someone so openly... having no worries..." I thought to myself.
For the first time in my whole life, I actually smiled, from my heart, I kinda like this person... I checked my watch, and it reads 2am...
 
"Taemin-ah, you don't mind me calling you that right?" I asked.
"You can call me oppa, ______-ah", Taemin smiled sweetly at me. My heart just melted at that point of time.
But I realised I have to go, I told Taemin oppa about it and he offered to send me home.
We started chatting causally on the way back to my apartment, we even exchanged numbers.
"Oppa, thanks for sending me home." I thanked him sweetly.
"It's nothing," he grinned, his hand ruffling his own hair.
"Oh well, I got to go, so... meet you tomorrow at the same place, same time?" Taemin oppa asked shyly, his face flushing a deep red.
"He's so cute!" I secretly thought to myself.
"Dae!" I readily agreed.

I couldn't wait to see him, what could I say? He was like my first ever friend ever since I got famous.

-
Mikato and -TXYYYx
22 November 2010.