Remember I Love You

Coward

Shine A Light Concert (Olympic Park Stadium, 05 December 2009)

Where is she? G-Dragon thought as he scanned the backstage area of the Seoul Olympic Stadium. It was almost time for him to go onstage and she was nowhere to be found.

“JI YONG!” a loud high-pitched voice shouted from the other end of the hall.

He looked, and there he saw her--skinny, goofy, dorky… his own piece of heaven. She ran towards him and jumped on his arms, her long legs wrapping around his waist.

“Hey baby girl,” he said in between kisses, “I thought you weren’t gonna show.”

She pouted, “You know I wouldn’t miss this. This is huge. Your first solo concert. Wow.”

“You got that right,” he laughed. “After this and I’m gonna be a world star!”

“With a big head,” she rolled her eyes. “Be careful or you wouldn’t be able to fit through the door.”

Ji Yong laughed as he kissed her nose.

“Ji?” she said, her tone serious.

“Yes Dara?”

“You know I love you, right?” she said, looking straight into his eyes.

“Of course. But not as much as I love you, dork,” he smiled.

“Thanks. Please remember that, alright? That whatever happens, I will always love you.”

“Aish, Dara so serious! Of course I know that. I love you too, baby,” he said as he leaned over for another kiss.

“G-Dragon, we need you on standby!” the floor director called.

“Oops. Gotta go, babe,” Ji Yong said as he gently put Dara down. “I’ll meet you at my dressing room after the show, ok? Then we can go to the after party together.”

Dara just smiled, “Sure. I love you so much, Kwon Ji Yong,” she said as she gave him a kiss.

She watched him as he went towards the wings, to prepare himself for his entrance.

“Goodbye, Ji,” she whispered as tears fell down her eyes.