Chapter 2

The unexpected ending

 

As the guy entered the class room I can see all the girls screaming in excitement and all the guys giving death stares at the boy, since it turned out that way I thought I might as well take a look at the so-called boy that caused such a huge impact on the class, I must admit he was quiet worth it, as I looked up from my desk I saw a tanned looking boy that in fact was tall but not as much as me though and had such shape eyes I thought he might as well drill a hole through the class with but then after all that appeared a smile on his face that was the cutest thing I have ever seen- wait what I mean……ohh whatever what did he say his name was…Tao why I'm I even bothered it's not like I will remember it anyway with that Mr. Han spoke again only to suggest the stupidest thing so far this morning "well thank you now you guys since his a new student here we need someone to help him around all today so that he might get used to this school so now please put your hand up if you're willing to that" said Mr. Han with that's all the girls in the class putting their hands up hahaha well what did Mr. Han expect didn't he see how the girls were basically drooling when he introduced himself or is our Mr. Han so slow as to miss that as well must be his new record at how slow he could be about stuff like that then he spoke again " no girls I mean from the boys I don't want the new student to die on his first day here" oh so he did notice or is it just one of his *nice save thing* well anyway with that the whole class when silent and I just this tiny smirk on my face which I never thought I would show that a new but I really felt like laughing at that moment really now does he really expect any of the guys to actually do that kind of favor to their newly made enemy but little did I know that every one of them was pointing at me and saying I should do it at that moment I finally spoke since this morning " wait? What! No don't want to do it" I finally snapped out of my dream land so that how it is they all turn to me in desperate time I still protested but then Mr. Han cut me short " no you are doing it Kris and that is final you never seem to be part of our class so why should we do as you please it's time for you to live life as a normal high school student" was that really Mr. Han of all the teachers in school snapping just now what is wrong with today everything is going completely wrong I guess that it no more to say they all decided as if they have the right to made the choice "now let the class begin, Tao please take a seat the one next to Kris is empty" ohh just my rotten luck he has to sit next too, as he walk down the classroom I can the girls giving deadly stares as if they envied me and I must say I kind of enjoyed it since I have to deal with this guy I might as well take advantage of it to satisfy myself as he was about to take his seat he flashed one of his  cute smiles at me and I felt a slight tug in my heart wait what I must be tired since I didn't sleep well this whole weekend yah that must be it.
The lesson went on as usual just Mr. Han picking of his so obviously favorite student Se Hun yah I know I remember his name well that's only because all Mr. Han talks about or makes examples about is him but when everyone says that he just acts oblivious of it and continues with the class so everyone learned to just shut up about it, than we had Math which I enjoy very much yes so what if I love math I'm good at it anyway, but it looks like our new student is having hell from his face expression that looks so cute as if he was a little kid trying to solve a puzzle what's wrong with me today I can't stop noticing him it's like he is  a glowing star that I found in a dark night sky NO I SHOULD TOTALLY STOP HAVINGTHESE CURPTED THOUGHTS OF HIM!! Clam down Kris your totally fighting with yourself right now so just stop and start focusing you have English next which is one of your favorite as well ohh man math was fun but I guess it's English now well just because I'm half Canadian I find it quiet easy but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it with that it was nearly break time and so I have to take this guy around man how much I wanted English to be longer so I could spend less time with him ohh I know what I should just run out of class when the bell ring and so he won't find me and will just have to count on the girls to show him around since they won't ever leave him alone yes good plan as the bell rang I stud up and was about to run when the guy actually clinged onto me it was the sweetest thing ever yet the most irritating thing at the same time and said "hyung wait for me" well so much for running away seems like a dream now I just said "sorry I just really need the toilet" and with that he really did believe and just smiled at me and let go of my arm I was free so with that I just left the class like a boss I thought I got rid of him which in fact I did so I went where I usually go to eat my lunch on the rooftop but I couldn't relax at all event though I knew that he won't be alone I still felt guilty for lying to him and just  leaving him like that so I when back just to check….no….I mean to get my water bottle from my bag yes so when I arrived at the class room and I heard nothing so I knew I was right there are no girls screaming so it means his not here so since I went to get my water bottle I might as well get it I entered the room only to find him eating alone in the class room which broke my heart I hesitated but still went up to him to my surprise he just smiled at me and said "you sure take a long time in the bathroom hyung if I knew I would have left with you" with that I just smiled and yes I did I smiled for the first time in 6years and said "yah you should have came along" and i just sat next to him and ate in silence till the bell rang again only to say that break is finally finished.