Chapter 1

The unexpected ending

 

Chapter 1

I was just lying awake on my bed, listening to my favorite songs of F.T. Island which in fact was my second best thing to do after just smoking a cigarette of my rooftop but I guess even than I had my Ipod on well it's not that I would go a day without my beloved music who can anyway!
But that was the last of my worries what am I doing here not sleeping at this hour man it's already 5am and I still can't fall asleep again well I'd better get used to it if that's going to happen this often it's been like this since I lost my best friend and that was my fault as well I hope he will forgive me some day NO what am I thinking again who would forgive a selfish like me if I hadn't asked him to hurry up to see my sick face dancing around stage he wouldn't have got the taxi and died but NO I had to be the selfish brat and ask for attention from him…..
Yet now I can't get him back even if I sell my soul although I think I deserve every bit of pain I'm feeling now because it's been my request that drove to his death
people that I ever told that to would just be like "no it's okay it's not your fault it's just faith....faith" do they think that I would just believe that even if it was faith I'm still the cause.
but what am I so worked up about sure it's not like I expected people to understand from the being I got used to it any way that's why I haven't spoken about it since 5 years now it's only been on my thoughts hunting me. Many say I was just too young that's why it had affected me so much but if being old means I won't feel as much pain then I don't want to be a grown up.

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!

it's already time to wake up and man that scared the out of me I should really change the alarm clock ringtone for some reason it always wakes me up in a mini heart attack anyway better get ready or I'll be late for school again, and I don't think this time Mr. Wong will just let it go.
I walked to the kitchen after the relaxing shower it's always great to have that morning shower to wake you up fully, I'm guessing the kitchen is empty as usual well you don't expect a doctor dad & lawyer mother to be here this late in the morning I'm also guessing they left a note saying that breakfast is in the fridge and that I should heat it up in the microwave……..YES just as I guessed here is the note ohh.. how nice of them it's not one of those supermarket bento but a handmade one well thank you miss you have just made your son proud of you for a change.
Well I'm off to school hope today will not be the same thing that has happen since my best friend had left earth and went to heaven.
Man I nearly slept on that train well why do I always fall asleep or nearly on the train but never seem to sleep when I'm on my own bed! Just my day if it weren't for that Ajimma I would have zoned out well that's a thank you for you!
k I better run I only have 10mins.
hahaha I hoping someone is pissed and yes he is well what did he think it's not like I will be late and just do laps like a paboo for him you wish Wong not today!
Class seems very crowded today did something happen and I don't know off not that I ever focused on what everyone does here I never talk to anyone hick I don't even know their names sad but I'm not a very social person I just talk when I have to. Is there anything wrong with that NO but everyone gets on my nerves here and just act as if it's a big deal es no I'm just not like you I don't waste my spit for nothing man here I go again with my thought you can say I talk more to myself then I ever did with anyone weird but true but I got to get to the top of this I don't want to be the clueless one around so I stud up from my seat and acted like I was about to throw something in the bin while in fact I was ear dropping I know that's a bad habit but that's the only way I will get info here because I never really talk it will be pretty awkward for me to just suddenly talk to them……hhumm so that's what it's about just a new transferred student what the hell is up with people it's just a transfer …..(The girls talking)….." & I heard his really good looking and my other friend saw him and she said that he was just like a ninja came out from a manga so tall with sharp eyes and dark hair he was just perfect she said from the way he talked to the way he walked" I walked back to my seat right next to the window I'm so happy I got this seat it makes it so much easier to just space out and think when the class is too boring to actually listen to, but now I get it no wonder the girls were so worked up and why the boys looked like they just lost a football match a manga character had just entered our high school life, and so that's a never mind to getting involved in that mess not that I was interested before anyway why is this taking so long I want the lesson to start and finish already I want to go home!
I was spacing out once again until I hear the teacher talk "so as you guys have already heard I'm still surprised at how but I'm guessing the youth now days nothing escapes you anyway today we have a new transferred student Mr. Huang Zi Tao please come in and introduce yourself to your new classmates" said Mr. Han