#Chapter 2;

Felt a little closer.

Your POV;

It was Saturday morning, I woke up as usual and went to my bathroom and wash up. I wipe my face and headed to the dining room for breakfast. " Good morning papa, good morning mama. " I smiled as I shouted it out. " Good morning ____, your breakfast is ready. " Mom said as she gives me hand action to sit down. I sat down and started to munch on my food. " ___-ah, I dont understand why must you have those geek specs. You look pretty without specs and having those geek spec is making you look worst. " My dad suddenly said. I coughed and look at him, " Dad, you dont understand, just let it be alright... " I sighed as I quickly munch up my food and walk to my bedroom. I sat down and close my eyes, those things that happened in school is so stressful. The teasing I had and everything...

 

LJoe's POV;

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, 11am. I stood up and went to wash my face, I checked my phone, 11 texts and 4 missed calls. I didnt bother to open it since it might be those weirdo. I was bored, there was nothing to do so I decided to lie on my bed and go back to sleep. My stomach was growling, I couldnt take it and get up. Looking around my house and flipping my kitchen, there was nothing. Guess mom didnt buy anything. I sighed as I stare at my phone and I came by ____'s number. Maybe I should text her and ask her out...

To _____;

Hey, Its me Ljoe.  

I'm feeling hungry, mind accompanying me for lunch? (:

Meet you at the Park nearest to our school at 12 if your fine with it.

-Ljoe.

A few minutes later, I received.

From _____;

Oh hey there. Hmm guess it would be fine with me.

See you there. ^^

I smiled and quickly went to prepare myself...

 

 

No One's POV;

After _____ replied Ljoe, she quickly went to prepare herself. She wore a normal T-shirt and a basketball jacket. She quickly blow dry her hair and wear her geek spec. On the other side, Ljoe was fixing his hair. He gave himself a smile at the mirror and walk out of his house with a brown shade covering his eyes to prevent his school's girl to see him and stalk him.

12pm has reached, Ljoe was sitting on the bench playing games on his phone, he look at his watch and looked around the Park. No sign of ______. " Guess shes late or maybe shes not even coming. " Ljoe thought as he continue his game. After a few minutes, something caught his eyes, he chuckled as he saw ______. Ljoe stood up and walk towards her. " Look like someone's late huh, " Ljoe smirked at her. " Sorry for being late, caught u- " she was cutted off by a sudden pull. She closed her eyes tightly, as soon as that, she slowly open her eyes to see Ljoe infront of her by a few inches holding her. She blushed hard, " Er, Im fine. You can let go now. " Ljoe let go off her and kept staring at her. _____ find it awkward and touched her face and found that her spec actually fell off. " Oh , my spec! " _____ thought and quickly pick up her spec from the floor and wear it. " Em.. lets go! " Ljoe said while smiling. 

Your POV;

After we had our lunch, we came by a ice cream shop along a quiet street. " Mind for some dessert? " Ljoe asked and I just nodded. Ljoe pulled me in to the ice cream shop and found a seat. " Is cookies and cream alright for you? " Ljoe asked as I just nod with a smile. We ate while he cracked some jokes. I couldnt help but laughed since it was really funny, I looked at him and giggled as there was icecream all over his face. He looked at me blankly, " why are you laughing to yourself? " he questioned me. I didnt answer him and just take a tissue and wipe his mouth, " cause of this silly. " I laughed as he blushed. " Your so different in school, your so cool and right now, your so clusmy! " I said with sarcasm, " You too. You look so quiet and yet your a loud person, " Ljoe winked as I just eat my ice cream. Time pasted and there goes a day, we left the ice cream shop and walked in different directions. I took out my iPod and played " IU's Good day " as I smiled thinking that I actually had fun today. I reached home and went to bed...

--------------------------------------------------

Second chapter! hmm. _____ & Ljoe went out. Their closer now. What will happen next? :)

Stay tune for Chapter 3. :D

 

Comment & Subscribtion is highly appreciated. Thank you.

 

-x3Flyhigh