#Chapter 1;

Felt a little closer.

Your POV;

" Ringgggggggg " the alarm clock rang on.  I swinged my arm and accidentally hitt the alarm clock making it to fall onto the ground. I didnt bother to take a peek and continue sleeping in my comfy bed, I was in my dreamland. Ohyes, it was the best thing ever. I was smiling so peacefully until I felt painness. I opened my eyes and found out that I eventually fell off my bed again. Looking at the clock on the floor, I quickly run to the bathroom and prepare myself for school. I let out a sigh as I wear my nerd spec and smiled at the mirror.  I rush to the living room, grab my breakfast. " Bye mom, bye dad. " I waved goodbye and quickly dash to school.

LJoe's POV;

I was standing at the school gate waiting for _____ to arrive but it seems that I couldnt even see her around. It was just only a few minutes till school starts, I took a last look and quickly rush to class before girls come chasing over me. I sat down on my seat and start thinking about what happened to ____. Is she sick? I'm god damn worried as I pouted, the girls in my class squealed, I rolled my eyes as I get ready for my first lesson.

 

No One's POV;

You fixed her spec and quickly make a final dash to her school. She quickly run to her class and knocked on the door. " Miss _____, your late. Last warning if not Dentention alright? Now go to your seat. " You bowed and walk towards her seat, " Oh, theres the nerd. Why would Ljoe be friends with her? Dont she look lame? " one of the classmate said as she look at you.

- Break time -

You and Ljoe were eating when suddenly a bunch of girl came and sit beside Ljoe for lunch. You gave out a sigh as you quickly stood up and walk away from the table. Ljoe quickly shoo-ed them off and went after you. " Hey ____! Wait up, your walking too fast for me! " Ljoe pouted as he caught up with you. " Oh sorry, arent you gonna eat with those girls? " you asked. Ljoe shaked his head, " Nah, eating with them would make me lost my appitite, their so annoying. Dont you think so? " You laughed as you nod.

Soon, break was over and you both went back to lessons. After a long day in school, you went back home and had a nap...

--------------------------------------------------

First chapter, hmm. Maybe it is kind of plain but well. Hope you guys enjoy!

Stay tune for Chapter 2! :D

Comment & Subscribtion is highly appreciated. Thank you.

 

-x3Flyhigh